The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by PeterMac on 06.10.14 21:07

[quote="thetruthbeknown"]Could T-Day just have been a typo for D-Day?[/quote
Perhaps
D-Day is simply a repetition of the first letter, for emphasis,
Thus in German it becomes T-Tag
and in French J-Jour

Less well known is H-Hour.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phil_burton on 06.10.14 21:35

The most depressing thing about all of this -apart from the tragic death of an innocent person- is the total control that the media have on the story that 95% of the public see and believe.

It's also very worrying that justice can be averted if you have friends in the right places - disgraceful, just like the whole Savile scandal, someone is protecting these people, and we don't know why.

We still don't know why Savile was protected, who did he have information on, or was he just the most recognisable face in a ring of disputable people?

phil_burton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 06.10.14 21:50

@phil_burton wrote:The most depressing thing about all of this -apart from the tragic death of an innocent person- is the total control that the media have on the story that 95% of the public see and believe.

It's also very worrying that justice can be averted if you have friends in the right places - disgraceful, just like the whole Savile scandal, someone is protecting these people, and we don't know why.

We still don't know why Savile was protected, who did he have information on, or was he just the most recognisable face in a ring of disputable people?

Oh we know why Saville was protected all right . It is called supply and demand . there are more Pedophiles out there than they can possibly supply for , so when they find a source that can supply fresh victims , be it a church minister , a social worker , or a Saville , the persons in the ring share the spoils around . Saville was allegedly part of many rings , he supplied and was supplied with.

All of these rings are not found on council estates . they are Middle and Upper class and establishment . hence the cover ups, if one is caught the whole pack of cards could come down .

You usually find when there is an establishment cover up unless its sheer negligence like Hillsborough . it usually involves illicit sex .

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 06.10.14 22:04

@stillsloppingout wrote:Oh we know why Saville was protected all right . It is called supply and demand . there are more Pedophiles out there than they can possibly supply for , so when they find a source that can supply fresh victims , be it a church minister , a social worker , or a Saville , the persons in the ring share the spoils around . Saville was allegedly  part of many rings , he supplied and was supplied with.
He even wore a few of them on his sticky fingers!

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 06.10.14 22:07

@BlueBag wrote:

Fair point in this video... more things to make you go hmmm... not game changers though.

I would add... about the conversation at the table "Gerry must have been waylaid" (Waylay definition: stop or interrupt (someone) and detain them in conversation or trouble them in some other way.)

Or watching football.

Well Kate... maybe it was one of the children awake... I wonder why that never crossed your mind?

I don't believe any of it, they have tied themselves in knots and that is why they won't do a reconstruction.
Thats such a good point Blue bag - if your husband had gone to check on your children and appeared to take longer than you thought most Mums would immediately worry something was wrong with one of the children -they would not joke about watching football etc ...
However because, in this case, the whole scenario was fabricated then I guess she probably made up the whole thing anyway.. IMO. Not fact !!

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 06.10.14 22:28

@stillsloppingout wrote:
@phil_burton wrote:The most depressing thing about all of this -apart from the tragic death of an innocent person- is the total control that the media have on the story that 95% of the public see and believe.

Oh we know why Saville was protected all right . It is called supply and demand . there are more Pedophiles out there than they can possibly supply for , so when they find a source that can supply fresh victims , be it a church minister , a social worker , or a Saville , the persons in the ring share the spoils around . Saville was allegedly  part of many rings , he supplied and was supplied with.

All of these rings are not found on council estates  . they are Middle and Upper class and establishment . hence the cover ups, if one is caught the whole pack of cards could come down .  

You usually find when there is an establishment cover up unless its sheer negligence like Hillsborough . it usually involves illicit sex .

And as a journalist Sloppingout be it an Entertainment one,you must know criminal journalists but you obviously don't know any of them with BALLS?

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 07.10.14 13:07

@petunia wrote:
@stillsloppingout wrote:

Oh we know why Saville was protected all right . It is called supply and demand . there are more Pedophiles out there than they can possibly supply for , so when they find a source that can supply fresh victims , be it a church minister , a social worker , or a Saville , the persons in the ring share the spoils around . Saville was allegedly  part of many rings , he supplied and was supplied with.

All of these rings are not found on council estates  . they are Middle and Upper class and establishment . hence the cover ups, if one is caught the whole pack of cards could come down .  

And as a journalist Sloppingout be it an Entertainment one,you must know criminal journalists but you obviously don't know any of them with BALLS?
Has Sloppingout left the building ?

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.10.14 13:12

@jozi wrote:Has Sloppingout left the building ?
No...why would you think that?

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 07.10.14 13:14

@admin wrote:
@jozi wrote:Has Sloppingout left the building ?
No...why would you think that?
Just thinking out loud

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 07.10.14 13:45

"

You usually find when there is an establishment cover up unless its sheer negligence like Hillsborough . it usually involves illicit sex "

I agree with this but I also think Savile probably had an official role hence why he was left alone. What better way to control governments and politicians than to keep evidence of them engaging in really sick illegal activity?  To make sure you have blackmail material you get someone like Savile to supply kids and make it easy for these people to do it in the first place.  I think he started his real work when he was recruited by intelligence agencies in WW2. The DJ, charity work and entertainer persona was his cover.  

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 07.10.14 13:49

@HelenMeg wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:

Fair point in this video... more things to make you go hmmm... not game changers though.

I would add... about the conversation at the table "Gerry must have been waylaid" (Waylay definition: stop or interrupt (someone) and detain them in conversation or trouble them in some other way.)

Or watching football.

Well Kate... maybe it was one of the children awake... I wonder why that never crossed your mind?

I don't believe any of it, they have tied themselves in knots and that is why they won't do a reconstruction.
Thats such a good point Blue bag - if your husband had gone to check on your children and appeared to take longer than you thought most Mums would immediately worry something was wrong with one of the children -they would not joke about watching football etc ...
However because, in this case, the whole scenario was fabricated then I guess she probably made up the whole thing anyway.. IMO. Not fact !!

I find this whole 'reconstruction' deeply disturbing. Jane having a good old giggle over Kate allegedly moaning about Gerry talking so long at the 9.05pm 'check' as he was watching footie. She finds that hugely amusing. Why? What is the 'in joke' here?

Why is it funny that the last time Gerry McCann allegedly saw his daughter alive, Kate was allegedly sitting at the tapas dinner table moaning that Gerry was taking so long because he was watching footie on TV?

Remember, Jane, this is supposed to have been the last time that the doting father of a nearly 4 year old child saw his child alive before the nasty, evil 'abductor' stole Madeleine from her bed.

As has been pointed out, a more normal reaction from the doting mother of a nearly 4 year old (especially given that the children were allegedly left alone in the apartment) would be to say: 'I wonder why Gerry is taking so long. I hope everything is ok?'

Given that there are many who feel that something horrible had already happened to Madeleine by 9.05pm on Thursday and that Gerry's alleged 'final check' was merely the acting out of a performance, this makes Jane's hilarity over Kate supposedly moaning about Gerry taking so long as he is watching the footie even more inappropriate.

I suppose she did this to try to make it look as though both Kate and Gerry at 9.05pm on Thursday evening still did not have a care in the world. Madeleine was safe and sound tucked up in bed. And they had not the faintest idea that a nasty abductor was about to steal her. And neither did Jane.

Which of course is rubbish, imo.

But just how cynical are these people? They make my blood run cold.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.10.14 13:58

So.. the conversation with Jane about making extra checks because of Madeleine said they crying.. did that happen before or after the "he's watching football" comment?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 07.10.14 14:07

And don't forget that Kate tells us in her book that only that very morning (Thursday 3rd May) Madeleine had a question for them.

"Why didn't you come when Sean and I cried last night."

And this had left Kate and Gerry 'disconcerted'. 

"Could Madeleine and Sean have woken up while we were at dinner? If so it was worrying, obviously, but it didn't seem very probable."

(page 64, Madeleine)

Given that Kate alleges in her book that on the Wednesday evening there was a period of 45 minutes between their last check of the children and Gerry returning to the apartment at 11.50pm, that could potentially mean that Sean and Madeleine were crying for 45 minutes.

But, despite this, the McCanns leave the children alone in the apartment the very next evening. So they say.

Kate has tied herself into so many knots over all this it would take Houdini to escape from them all. In trying to provided innocent explanations for everything, she manages to dig herself deeply into holes. 

I can only presume that Kate flags up this alleged crying incident on Wednesday evening and the 45 minute time between checks to provide a 'cover' for the hour and a quarter of crying that Mrs Fenn heard coming from the McCann apartment on Tuesday evening. So she can pretend that Mrs Fenn got the wrong evening. And I presume it is also done to give the impression that Madeleine was alive and well on both Wednesday evening and Thursday morning. When I do not believe that this was the case.

I agree with others that the whole 'checking' story is nonsense and simply allows for the possibility of an abduction. But I do not believe that they would not or could not be neglectful in terms of childcare arrangements.  If they are prepared to admit to these shabby arrangements, and actually put in down in writing, it signifies to me that what happened that week was so much worse than neglectful babysitting.

I shudder to think.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 07.10.14 14:15

Sovile the necrophiliac, Satanist and paedophile supplied many powerful people with children to abuse. People whose tastes are thereby jaded, as they have everything money can buy. Plus setting up children to be abused by recruits for blackmail purposes.
ChippyM I do agree that Sovile was protected, and still his deeds that would likely further incriminate others are not being properly investigated. Obviously imo from the very very highest echelons of society the world over.

within this group are many other members in the different strata of society, those who supply the children, sometimes even their own, for abuse. Some sell videos and photos online. 

They all are tied together in their depravity, so stand up for their own, not out of love and caring which psychopaths cannot understand, but out of necessity.
As do the McCann supporters stand up in turn for their own hidden agendas.

All imo.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 on 07.10.14 18:10

T-day > Troll day....

sonic72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loza on 07.10.14 20:38

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RNJ7aDmcuG4&feature=youtu.be link to soniapoulton discussing Brenda leylands death. 

Don't know if I have put this on right thread

Loza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 08.10.14 10:33

Nothing recently from 2&2, I was half expecting a tweet announcing video no. 3.

I wonder if things have been put on hold for the moment due to the recent tragic events, or perhaps 2&2 have had some contact from 'men in suits' ?

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 08.10.14 17:01

T > Text Transcripts

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 08.10.14 17:06

@MoonGoddess wrote:T > Text Transcripts

Now that would be interesting !

We can dream.

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 08.10.14 17:13

maybe there is something in T=troll day
but the date is wrong (a whole week early) oooo- spooky

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 08.10.14 21:18

Can't say I've seen this which was tweeted 28th September by 2and2

@IWILLNOTGOAWAY @Wonderwoody1 Goncalo made one critical mistake, that's all.

Any ideas? Not suspecting the parents from the start???

Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 08.10.14 21:19

@Hongkong Phooey wrote:Can't say I've seen this which was tweeted 26th September by 2and2

cabt access tweets HKP
do you have a link please?

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 08.10.14 21:30

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:
@Hongkong Phooey wrote:Can't say I've seen this which was tweeted 26th September by 2and2

cabt access tweets HKP

Sorry I can't seem to do a link on my android device but if you put 2and2tv twitter into google and scroll down to the 28th (sorry I originally said 26th) you get it

Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.10.14 21:39

@Hongkong Phooey wrote:
@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:

cabt access tweets HKP

Sorry I can't seem to do a link on my android device but if you put 2and2tv twitter into google and scroll down to the 28th (sorry I originally said 26th) you get it
http://new.tweettunnel.com/reverse2.php?textfield=2and2TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 08.10.14 21:41

May very well be a big hoax, but another that may be of interest (28th Sept again)

@martin_liz @metpoliceuk Our legal advice is to go public

Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum