The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brian Kennedy - A Man For All Reasons Mm11

Brian Kennedy - A Man For All Reasons Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brian Kennedy - A Man For All Reasons Mm11

Brian Kennedy - A Man For All Reasons Regist10

Brian Kennedy - A Man For All Reasons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Kennedy - A Man For All Reasons Empty Brian Kennedy - A Man For All Reasons

Post by justagrannynow 1 23.05.10 8:08

http://thentherewere4-mccannunravelled.blogspot.com/2010/05/brian-kennedy-man-for-all-reasons.html

Found this article on the TTW4 blog. It's rather long with a lot of photographs in so am just posting the link for anyone who is interested.

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Brian Kennedy - A Man For All Reasons Empty Re: Brian Kennedy - A Man For All Reasons

Post by Guest 23.05.10 11:39

thanks granny for posting that it was very interesting. Brian Kennedy - A Man For All Reasons 759815
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Brian Kennedy - A Man For All Reasons Empty Re: Brian Kennedy - A Man For All Reasons

Post by justagrannynow 1 23.05.10 11:58

Thanks Cherry. I have to say that I couldn't see much resemblance between the man in the church and Brian Kennedy. BK's hair looks much greyer, thinner and shorter, but the bits about the bodyguards and organising of the McCann walkabouts was interesting, IMO. Why did they have to be so protected ? After all, the crowds at that time were very sympathetic towards the parents and highly unlikely to be a threat to them. Everything was so staged.

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 24.05.10 1:00

justagrannynow 1 wrote:Thanks Cherry. I have to say that I couldn't see much resemblance between the man in the church and Brian Kennedy. BK's hair looks much greyer, thinner and shorter, but the bits about the bodyguards and organising of the McCann walkabouts was interesting, IMO. Why did they have to be so protected ? After all, the crowds at that time were very sympathetic towards the parents and highly unlikely to be a threat to them. Everything was so staged.

Never understood that either!

There is so much about this case I don't understand.
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 24.05.10 7:22

Me neither listener, but when one recalls the amount of protection and media coverage which has surrounded Kate and Gerry McCann from day 1, it becomes easier to understand why they have come to regard themselves as celebrities.
When one debates the flaws and mistakes which have allegedly been made in this case, I think this ranks up there with the best, ( or worst) of them. The tragedy surrounding the disappearance of a 3 year old child got pushed into the background by a scrum of numerous hangers on, either there to further their own ambitions as in the case of Clarence Mitchell and some journalists, through the attention seekers who saw an opportunity to get themselves known for a short while, and so on, right down to forum members and bloggers who all too often, IMO, get lost in the technicalities of DNA, phone pings, timelines, body language and paedophilia etc. Yes, these subjects are important and should be debated, but not to the point where the actual horror that a child is missing becomes almost detached from reality.
Perhaps it is time for everybody, from the parents downwards, to step back and take a long look at where we have travelled in the past 3 years and to check whether or not we have lost our way, and in doing so have failed a missing child.

Sadly, this case is awash with celebrities of one sort or another and the only one who should be important, Madeleine Mccann has been diminished. She isn't a celebrity. She is a name to be used as a marketing ploy or a means for others to achieve whatever goals they aspire to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 24.05.10 17:15

Hi

Justagran said, "Sadly, this case is awash with celebrities of one sort or another and the only one who should be important, Madeleine Mccann has been diminished. She isn't a celebrity. She is a name to be used as a marketing ploy or a means for others to achieve whatever goals they aspire to."

That strikes me as quite an honest and fair observation. Some of the key people involved in this awful affair say that they do what they do for Madeleine and even her mum reminds us regularly not to forget that she is still missing, but a lot of the actions that we actually see doesn't echo the things said.

I suppose we must be mindful of the fact that it is different strokes for different folks and how I may act in a crisis might be quite different than how you would Gran but the actions of the McCanns can at times, appear so far out there as to almost seem alien.

I do wonder sometimes if Madeleine was found now and returned home where she belongs whether family life for them might resume quietly and we wouldn't hear from them again or whether there would be a need to remain in the public eye with the celebrations and press conferences needing to continue on and on and on to the point where it becomes ridiculous. Not a very charitable thought, I know, but I just have a suspicion that they would find it tough becoming just ordinary folk again. I would love to be proved wrong however.
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum