The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The 3 Arguidos Forum - PART RESTORED up to 30 May 2008

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The 3 Arguidos Forum - PART RESTORED up to 30 May 2008

Post by Lance De Boils on 19.09.14 18:29

I've taken a quick look and am unsure...

...some of my posts appear to have been altered, in that there is a common spelling mistake repeated in several of 'my' posts - it's one of my real niggles and it infuriates me when people get it wrong. 

I also loathe excessive use of ???????????????????????????????s and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s - yet some of my posts are riddled with them.

Hmmm....

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.09.14 19:17

@Lance De Boils wrote:I've taken a quick look and am unsure...

...some of my posts appear to have been altered, in that there is a common spelling mistake repeated in several of 'my' posts - it's one of my real niggles and it infuriates me when people get it wrong. 

I also loathe excessive use of ???????????????????????????????s and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s - yet some of my posts are riddled with them.

Hmmm....

So that wasn't because you were only a little chap about 12 years old back then? winkwink

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 20.09.14 0:19

I'm quite flattered that I come across as so youthful!
Sadly, though, reverse the digits and double it - you'll then be much closer. 
skull

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 20.09.14 15:23

I was curious to see the dates that forum ran for. I lurked for ages before I signed on. My first posting isn't till April 13th 2008.

If I remember correctly, it was the Mirror Forum that really got discussion going before that, and quite soon after the sad events in PDL happened... There were some funny posters, some scurrrilous posters, and some very interesting and perceptive ones on that. There were also some horrible people that would have been bumped off more strictly moderated forums. I guess the Mirror Forum, attached to the paper, would have been wooshed and completely expunged, however.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 20.09.14 17:35

It would be great if we could get the Mirror Forum back because IIRC that's where we discussed Gerry and the fridge and the dump, and where the newspaper story was quoted and the landlord quoted, as well as Gerry's blog that contained the entry (later whooshed).

There's a thread on the restored 3A's forum that is dedicated to the fridge but it's all just reaffirming what we remember reading and stating that we didn't imagine it.

But even rediscovering that thread is useful, because it lends more credence to our argument that it wasn't a forum myth - too many people recalled reading it.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 20.09.14 18:33

I wonder if Coldwater actually did have sources: remember this post:

The theory is now that Maddy died around midnight May 2nd and that her body was concealed in a bag - Gerry's lost/missing/never had one hold all, sports bag no less. It is believed that this bag was stored in another apartment during some part of May 3rd before initial disposal around the mid to late afternoon of May 3rd. The scent of death was well established and the clean up completed during this time frame. The apartment's cleaner was turned away on May 3rd by Kate McCann I am told.

The forensic material examined and the results are strong in places and weak in others. None are conclusive but highly indicative and along with other evidence form a persuasive case. It is no longer considered that Maddy's body was relocated using the Renault Scenic, but that items pertaining to her and taken from her body were removed, hidden in the tyre well and dumped elsewhere.

As previously reported the PJ have the bag Gerry is so keen now to deny all knowledge of. It is a damning piece of the jigsaw, but not the only one and not the best.

CCTV footage from MW's reception proves that the TAPAS 9 were, for the most part, lying about the frequency of their checks. This is considered an attempt by ALL TAPAS 9 to stall any charges of negligence. The investigation team are also aware of the attempt within the May 3rd confusion to blur the actual time and circumstances of Maddy's disappearance.

They all did eat at Chaplin's on May 2nd and they were contacted at Chaplin's by an employee of MW's with regard to the children - specifically the McCann children. This was followed up immediately upon their return to the MW complex.

Further questioning is to take place shortly and will encompass ALL TAPAS 9 elements, plus others. It is now expected that two others will be made or allowed to request Arguido/Arguida status. These two others are seen as complicit in the aftermath of events surrounding Maddy.

Again, as far as my information allows, I can say that there is NO suggestion of pedophile involvement in any way. The DNA of a North European does not mean that this came from semen or that there is any suggestion of sexual abuse. I think we should all sigh with relief over that. There have been errors in translation and information which may have lead some down this murky pathway.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum