The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A plethora of Mccanns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A plethora of Mccanns

Post by .Guest.. on 15.09.14 19:07

Has anyone else noticed that the pharmacy which issued the medication belonging to KM`s father that was found in TM`s second accom during the Eddie and Keela search is McCanns in Liverpool. How many of them are there?
They of course will be no relation just like the MCanns who owned 5a and the crèche worker McCann.] I don't know how to link to the video but it is in the full length version.
I did try a search for this topic on here but can find no mention. If it has been discussed please remove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c4NMYPsFKb8
Oh I just copy and pasted it. Hope it works. Think it is at about 7/8 mins in but will check now

.Guest..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A plethora of Mccanns

Post by .Guest.. on 15.09.14 19:14

anon357 wrote:Has anyone else noticed that the pharmacy which issued the medication belonging to KM`s father that was found in TM`s second accom during the Eddie and Keela search is McCanns in Liverpool. How many of them are there?
They of course will be no relation just like the MCanns who owned 5a and the crèche worker McCann.] I don't know how to link to the video but it is in the full length version.
I did try a search for this topic on here but can find no mention. If it has been discussed please remove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c4NMYPsFKb8
Oh I just copy and pasted it. Hope it works. Think it is at about 7/8 mins in but will check now

Just spotted that it has been mentioned some time ago. That`s the trouble with being a newbie. I am reading from the top back and there is so much to work through. Apologies and ignore me.
It`s still a huge coincidence though.

.Guest..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum