The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

EXPRESS 14 Sep 2014 'Conman tried to snatch 3-year-old child' - PLUS extracts from an article about the evidence of Gail Cooper and Paul Gordon

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EXPRESS 14 Sep 2014 'Conman tried to snatch 3-year-old child' - PLUS extracts from an article about the evidence of Gail Cooper and Paul Gordon

Post by BlueBag on 18.09.14 8:19

@plebgate wrote:IMO this site has a very good reputation for research and serious posters who do not have to resort to bad language to get their points across.   If we go down the road of accepting the "half naughty" words then we are in danger of losing the hard earned reputation.    I have noticed it creeping in in several posts and I for one would like to see it stopped.

Totally agree.

This is a very well behaved forum.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EXPRESS 14 Sep 2014 'Conman tried to snatch 3-year-old child' - PLUS extracts from an article about the evidence of Gail Cooper and Paul Gordon

Post by Evening_All on 19.09.14 19:26

@Evening_All wrote:Post deleted
I'm all for good behavour online. The only difference is that we must not shy away from discussing unpleasent topics such as child sexual abuse which is a possibility in this case given the Gasper statements. It's also a fair bet that there was a little bit of sexual swap shop between some of the adults present. flower

Evening_All

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum