The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Missing 14 year old girl - Alice Gross

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Missing 14 year old girl - Alice Gross

Post by sallypelt on 04.10.14 16:54

@joyce1938 wrote:Could this be a patsie as you say petermac ,strange

I have a strong feeling that he is/was, joyce. I will stick with what I said earlier, without getting into a debate at this stage, for obvious reasons, but ask yourself, how could someone wrap a body in plastic and return it close to the place she was last seen? She never left the place she was killed, so ask yourself, where was she wrapped.

As for the CCTV footage of the Latvian, I asked myself, did he travel the same path AFTER Alice had gone missing? And if so, when was the last time he was seen on CCTV. I have my own theory to this case, and as things stand, it's unfolding exactly as I predicted. But there is a lot more to be revealed, no doubt.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 04.10.14 17:18

@sallypelt wrote:

I have a strong feeling that he is/was, joyce. I will stick with what I said earlier, without getting into a debate at this stage, for obvious reasons, but ask yourself, how could someone wrap a body in plastic and return it close to the place she was last seen? She never left the place she was killed, so ask yourself, where was she wrapped.

As for the CCTV footage of the Latvian, I asked myself, did he travel the same path AFTER Alice had gone missing? And if so, when was the last time he was seen on CCTV. I have my own theory to this case, and as things stand, it's unfolding exactly as I predicted. But there is a lot more to be revealed, no doubt.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alice-gross-murder-prime-suspect-4377934

Daily Mirror saying he is believed to have hanged himself.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 04.10.14 17:57

There are many odd things about this case that have been highlighted in this thread but the one for me is this. On the the BBC news at ten on 25th September the reporter walked the towpath under Trumpers Way bridge that Alice was last seen on. He stated Zalklans wasn't seen on this CCTV and police couldn't understand why (can't remember exact wording)

The police have only released footage of him going across the foot bridge at Brentford Locks. I used to ride my bike along the canal to work where I used to live and given where this guy lived, I would go through Boston Manor Park (where he's been found dead) or the London playing fields next to Boston Park.

I would love to hear your theory Sallypelt. 

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.10.14 18:08

Alice's body was found on Wednesday wrapped in plastic and hidden under logs in a pit dug into a river bed.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alice-gross-murder-prime-suspect-4377934#ixzz3FCC0sELf
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

The elaborate effort that went into to hide her body suggests her murderer is known to her.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 04.10.14 18:11

@bobbin wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alice-gross-murder-prime-suspect-4377934

Daily Mirror saying he is believed to have hanged himself.

Bobbin, I've just read that when he killed his first wife, he prepared her grave before he killed her. So, maybe it's too much of a coincidence for it to happen a second time, without it being the same person. So, maybe my theory of what happened is incorrect.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 04.10.14 19:50

@sallypelt wrote:Bobbin, I've just read that when he killed his first wife, he prepared her grave before he killed her.

Where did you read that?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 04.10.14 19:54

@BlueBag wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:Bobbin, I've just read that when he killed his first wife, he prepared her grave before he killed her.

Where did you read that?

She said: "He prepared my daughter’s grave in advance and planted weapons next to it.

"Then he tricked her into going with him to a forest."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alice-gross-murder-who-britains-4365248

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 04.10.14 20:06

@sallypelt wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:

Where did you read that?

She said: "He prepared my daughter’s grave in advance and planted weapons next to it.

"Then he tricked her into going with him to a forest."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alice-gross-murder-who-britains-4365248

"Rudite's mother Viktorija Zalkalns, 70, told how she remains devastated by her daughter's brutal murder 17 years ago."

Que?

Edit: OK BBC says he took his wife's surname when married.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.10.14 3:33

@PeterMac wrote:Strange and unusual.

It is indeed.

If he was the perp, how is the poor girl going to get justice?

If the girl's body was badly decomposed, forensics may be lost.

If circumstantial and/or forensics evidence points to him, now that he is dead, would police have the right to search a dead man's property or would there be no point in it I wonder.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.10.14 8:07

Found hanged.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 05.10.14 9:37

They can hardly continue to call teh PJ bungling after this fiasco

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.10.14 10:25

@noddy100 wrote:They can hardly continue to call teh PJ bungling after this fiasco
MPs are set to haul Britain's top police officer and prosecutor to the Commons over the investigation into missing teenager Alice Gross.
Scotland Yard chief Bernard Hogan Howe and the Director of Public Prosecutions Alison Saunders will be questioned amid growing anger over foreign criminals living freely in Britain.

Seems as if some one needs to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 05.10.14 10:30

Ridiculous. Mind you I posted similar on Daily Mail comments and they allowed it

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.10.14 14:40

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2780575/Police-hunting-Latvian-killer-prime-suspect-murder-investigation-Alice-Gross-body-London.html

Scotland Yard faces fresh criticism over the handling of the Alice Gross murder after officers found the decomposing body of their prime suspect yesterday in an area that had already been searched
=========================================

Probably the same 'clowns' that 'searched' Tia Sharp's house without finding 'anything'!

Whilst her 'body' WAS in the house loft,  all the time!

Don't even get me started on THAT 'fcuk up'!

R.I.P. Tia.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.10.14 16:09

@jeanmonroe wrote:

Probably the same 'clowns' that 'searched' Tia Sharp's house without finding 'anything'!
Whilst her 'body' WAS in the house loft,  all the time!
R.I.P. Tia.
And that cock up was because. . .

Because the Police officers refused to believe the dog when it alerted.
Some police officer thought he was better, and that the dog was 'unreliable'.
It wasn't
They aren't
Not ever.

Not in that case, not the Zapata case (Kate ) not in the Madeleine case.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 05.10.14 17:52

@BlueBag wrote:
@ChippyM wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:If it was planned then what does that make the Latvian on the bike who was 15 minutes behind her?

I'm not sure if i get your meaning BlueBag. Isn't it obvious what someone who plans something like this is? ......Or are you saying that being 15 minutes behind her means he hadn't planned anything?    He could still be aware roughly of the times she walked that route and gone out on his bike after thinking about what he might do for some time.

We don't know any of that.

15 minutes is a long time and would be a weird plan.

The only facts we have are he was CCTV filmed on a bike 15 minutes after Alice passed that point (where there other people on various CCTV?).

And he disappeared from his home 6 days after Alice disappeared.

Presumably people had been looking at CCTV from the off.

I don't know what happened. But I have questions. It could have been him. I don't know. Never assume.

I'm not really assuming things, i was taking about possibilities and likelyhoods. He was in the area, 15 minutes behind a girl that was later killed. I think it's possible he caught her up as he was on a bike. We don't know if she stopped for a while on her route. To decide he didn't catch her up would also be assuming.. As I said before, he may have planned to intercept her on her route but didn't know exactly when she set off.

we don't know if he planned things but it's a possibility. The police cordoned off a shed that belonged to him, he could have had various things in there. He was said to be living in these woods with other immigrants, he would be very familiar with the terrain.
  I think that another possibility is that at some point he thought he could get away with what he had done hence the very careful concealing of the body, or he really didn't want his children to end up knowing what he'd done so he did his best to conceal and destroy evidence, hoping that it would cast doubt on his involvement.

All my opinion of course but I think it's a huge coincidence that this was a violent man who killed one woman and had been accused of assaulting another 14 year old, I'm not sure why people would believe he's some sort of patsy.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 05.10.14 17:58

@ChippyM wrote:   All my opinion of course but I think it's a huge coincidence that this was a violent man who killed one woman and had been accused of assaulting another 14 year old, I'm not sure why people would believe he's some sort of patsy.

I never said he was a patsy.

I just have lots of questions.

He may have done it, he may not - I just think it's a strange "pre-plan" that means he is 15 mins behind her.

The Police can't explain why he wasn't on a later CCTV that logically he should have been if he caught up with her.

Like the McCanns. I have no idea, but I have a heck of a lot of questions.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 07.10.14 9:11

Look how the Police missed Vinny Derricks body for 8 years! He was lying at the side of a very busy motorway all that time and although there is rough ground there it is hardly the wilds of Scotland or Wales.
If he had been found as he lay injured he could possibly have lived.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 07.10.14 11:45

BHH should be investigated for other police cover ups too, imo.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 07.10.14 14:18

@BlueBag wrote:
@ChippyM wrote:   All my opinion of course but I think it's a huge coincidence that this was a violent man who killed one woman and had been accused of assaulting another 14 year old, I'm not sure why people would believe he's some sort of patsy.

I never said he was a patsy.

I just have lots of questions.

He may have done it, he may not - I just think it's a strange "pre-plan" that means he is 15 mins behind her.

The Police can't explain why he wasn't on a later CCTV that logically he should have been if he caught up with her.

Like the McCanns. I have no idea, but I have a heck of a lot of questions.

I know you didn't say patsy, sorry I meant some people here in general.

Police have said he was on CCTV 15 mins behind her. This doesn't mean they don't have other footage of him.   If they don't have other footage of him it could be as simple as him catching up with her in an area where there wasn't CCTV or that the CCTV captures an image at a certain time interval and he was off camera, round a bend etc when it captured her. He could have got off his bike at some point before the camera and hidden....there are so many possible explanations.

"Zalkalns, who served seven years in jail in Latvia for murdering his wife Rudite, was filmed cycling along the Grand Union Canal 15 minutes after Alice had walked along it - and police believe he met her.
It is likely Alice died in broad daylight because her phone went off at 5pm.
It would have been hard to dig in the river without being seen at that time so police are still scouring the surrounding area to see if the body was temporarily concealed before being put into the water.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alice-gross-murder-prime-suspect-4370598#ixzz3FSwJcPj6 
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook'

So police do believe he caught up with her according to this. They also believe she could have been kept somewhere and moved into the water later.

There are also reports coming out now that he seemed 'high' on that day,  that he had told a cafe owner he hung out after school times to watch girls and he was in the habit of cycling around the park for hours.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 09.10.14 3:18

There is so much not adding up so far in this case. 

On BBC news at ten on 25/09/14 the reporter walked along the canal path under the Trumpers Way bridge of the last CCTV Alice was on. They showed the building with that CCTV and stated Zalkalns wasn't on this CCTV and the police couldn't understand why (I can't remember the exact words)

Zalkalns was on CCTV 15 minutes behind Alice (at ~16:00hrs). 2 minutes later (16:02hrs) Alice is on CCTV at Transport Avenue. Until the police explain otherwise or show the same CCTV of Zalkalns following Alice, it is my opinion given the gap between them and Zalkalns association with Boston Manor Park and where he lived that his normal route would be over the footbridge into the park and on to Boston Manor Road.

I'm struggling to see how he even had Alice in his sights, never mind commit the crime in broad daylight almost 2 miles further up the canal path without being on the two other CCTV cameras Alice was on.

Call me cynical, but now he's dead they can create any narrative that suits.

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree on 20.10.14 8:02

Poor Alice's body may have been carried in a builders bag Sad

palm tree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.10.14 8:26

Yes.. it's all gone quiet about this.

What's the latest?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.10.14 9:55

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:There is so much not adding up so far in this case. 

On BBC news at ten on 25/09/14 the reporter walked along the canal path under the Trumpers Way bridge of the last CCTV Alice was on. They showed the building with that CCTV and stated Zalkalns wasn't on this CCTV and the police couldn't understand why (I can't remember the exact words)

Zalkalns was on CCTV 15 minutes behind Alice (at ~16:00hrs). 2 minutes later (16:02hrs) Alice is on CCTV at Transport Avenue. Until the police explain otherwise or show the same CCTV of Zalkalns following Alice, it is my opinion given the gap between them and Zalkalns association with Boston Manor Park and where he lived that his normal route would be over the footbridge into the park and on to Boston Manor Road.

I'm struggling to see how he even had Alice in his sights, never mind commit the crime in broad daylight almost 2 miles further up the canal path without being on the two other CCTV cameras Alice was on.

Call me cynical, but now he's dead they can create any narrative that suits.
I agree.

It's sounds to me like he went over this bridge.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"The Missing"

Post by Guest on 20.10.14 10:02

Admin, I am unsure where to put this.  Not attempting to derail the thread.

Reading this last night, about a TV dramatisation of a child who goes missing while on holiday.  I wondered how far into the article Madeleine McCann's name would appear - paragraph five.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/oct/19/the-missing-bbc-drama-parents-nightmare-james-nesbitt

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum