The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 Mm11

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 Mm11

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 Regist10

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 Empty Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014

Post by scrants 01.09.14 18:52

Brunty will be on Sky News tonight. Possibly interviewing Jim Gamble
scrants

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 Empty Re: Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014

Post by Markus 2 01.09.14 19:15

http://news.sky.com/story/1328374/madeleine-mccann-secret-home-office-report
Dont know what to make of that ?
Is this now their excuse for getting nowhere.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 Empty Re: Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014

Post by sallypelt 01.09.14 19:30

Jim Gamble can dress it up as much as he likes. It still doesn't, and never will, explain away the lies and the inconsistencies told by the T9 and the protection from higher powers. The Genie is out of the bottle, and has been for a number of years, and the general public will NOT let it go away. The McCann's KNOW what happened to Madeleine. That isn't in dispute. What the public wants to know is how they did it, and what did they do with Madeleine's body.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 01.09.14 19:38

Sky News has been briefed on the contents of the hitherto unseen document - delivered in 2010 - which eventually led to the Metropolitan Police re-opening the investigation. Wonder what that was thinking nothing to do with the Mcanns as far as we know ,that is according to Redwood.

The Crimestoppers charity published its own appeal hotline and different Government ministers – No 10, the Home Office and the Foreign Office – were demanding briefings from the various agencies.This looks  bad for the establishment  and the Mcanns imo
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 01.09.14 19:45

Markus 2 wrote:Sky News has been briefed on the contents of the hitherto unseen document - delivered in 2010 - which eventually led to the Metropolitan Police re-opening the investigation. Wonder what that was thinking nothing to do with the Mcanns as far as we know ,that is according to Redwood.

Of course it wouldn't be anything to do with the Mccanns, Jim gamble wrote the report. tongue
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 01.09.14 19:47

margaret wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:Sky News has been briefed on the contents of the hitherto unseen document - delivered in 2010 - which eventually led to the Metropolitan Police re-opening the investigation. Wonder what that was thinking nothing to do with the Mcanns as far as we know ,that is according to Redwood.

Of course it wouldn't be anything to do with the Mccanns, Jim gamble wrote the report. tongue
jim gamble stfu ,I wouldn't trust this person with a dog let alone children
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.09.14 19:50

So, another Rupert Murdoch NewsCorp news scoop:

Sky News has been briefed on the contents of the hitherto unseen document - delivered in 2010 - which eventually led to the Metropolitan Police re-opening the investigation.

UNQUOTE

Just a minute...

...this is a totally secret report, prepared by Jim Gamble, that no-one can see, yet somehow SkyNews has been 'briefed' on it?

Briefed on it by whom, I might ask?

And briefed on what or whose authority?

For example, did the British Home Secretary, Theresa May, authorise this briefing to SkyNews?

If not, there should be a full-scale leak enquiry to find out who leaked this top secret document.

And guess who is allowed to comment on it? - why, Jim Gamble, the man who wrote it. (And the man who has selectively leaked part of its contents.

Why must we know only what Jim Gamble and SkyNews' Martin Brunt selectively tell us about this top secret report? - amd what else is in it?

I read it as the McCanns' powerful supporters moving up into top gear as the approach of 9/11 approaches -  the date U.S. establishment authors Summers & Swam release 'Looking for Madeleine' - a prequel to the likely winding-down of Operation Grange IMO in the next few months.

Jim Gamble and SkyNews have been amongst the most prominent sustainers of the McCanns' account of Madeleine's disappearance

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 01.09.14 19:52

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11068928/Secret-Madeleine-McCann-report-finds-competing-British-forces-hampered-inquir

He has refused to discuss the content of his report, but leaked details reveals that the intervention of multiple British police forces and crime agencies led to "frustration" and "resentment" among the Portuguese police who believed that their British counterparts were on the side of the McCanns.

Probably are winkwink

“Someone knows … I genuinely believe in my lifetime we will find out what happened. Relationships, loyalties change, and at some stage some person will come forward.”  What is he on about here,been reading to many blogs.

so in other words they are no further forward in this case ,long time to wait another few decades if it is going to happen in his lifetime .
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 01.09.14 19:58

Speaking to Sky News, Mr Gamble said that within the first few weeks of Madeleine going missing in Praia da Luz in May 2007 the Portuguese were given advice by CEOP, the Metropolitan Police, the Serious Organised Crime Agency and the National Police Improvement Agency.

He said: "All of us… your first gut reaction is you want to help…so everyone came with best intention, that created a sense of chaos and a sense of competition…and in many instances in my opinion wanting to be seen to help. - JIM GAMBLE.

What is he trying to say?

Is this damage limitation?
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 01.09.14 20:01

I just hope no one takes anything this man said seriously,he is a McCann fan and doesn't give a sh** about Madeleine.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 01.09.14 20:03

Is Jim Gamble still smarting from losing his job? There is an element of sour grapes in this statement:

One of Mr Gamble's recommendations was the establishment of a national centre for missing children. However, this has not been set up.
As a result, Mr Gamble does not believe that the response of British authorities to a similar situation would be any better.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.09.14 20:04

sallypelt wrote:Speaking to Sky News, Mr Gamble said that within the first few weeks of Madeleine going missing in Praia da Luz in May 2007 the Portuguese were given advice by CEOP, the Metropolitan Police, the Serious Organised Crime Agency and the National Police Improvement Agency - JIM GAMBLE.
Funny - in fact really strange - that Gamble doesn't mention these other agencies which, according to Dr Amaral, were all involved - and collectively were hampering his enquiry - from the early days:

MI5

Special Branch

Control Risks Group

CEOP's only role appeared to be demanding holidaymakers send their Praia da Luz holiday pics direct to him - apparently without the permission of the Portuguese Police

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 01.09.14 20:05

Markus 2 wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11068928/Secret-Madeleine-McCann-report-finds-competing-British-forces-hampered-inquir

He has refused to discuss the content of his report, but leaked details reveals that the intervention of multiple British police forces and crime agencies led to "frustration" and "resentment" among the Portuguese police who believed that their British counterparts were on the side of the McCanns.

Probably are winkwink

“Someone knows … I genuinely believe in my lifetime we will find out what happened. Relationships, loyalties change, and at some stage some person will come forward.”  What is he on about here.

Redwood came out with that phrase when it was re-opened.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 01.09.14 20:07

The Home Office - which declined to release the report under Freedom of Information laws - declined to comment.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 01.09.14 20:09

sallypelt wrote:Speaking to Sky News, Mr Gamble said that within the first few weeks of Madeleine going missing in Praia da Luz in May 2007 the Portuguese were given advice by CEOP, the Metropolitan Police, the Serious Organised Crime Agency and the National Police Improvement Agency.

He said: "All of us… your first gut reaction is you want to help…so everyone came with best intention, that created a sense of chaos and a sense of competition…and in many instances in my opinion wanting to be seen to help. - JIM GAMBLE.

sounds like it to me, when you take this into account as well
Someone knows … I genuinely believe in my lifetime we will find out what happened. Relationships, loyalties change, and at some stage some person will come forward.” 
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 01.09.14 20:13

Markus 2 wrote:
sallypelt wrote:Speaking to Sky News, Mr Gamble said that within the first few weeks of Madeleine going missing in Praia da Luz in May 2007 the Portuguese were given advice by CEOP, the Metropolitan Police, the Serious Organised Crime Agency and the National Police Improvement Agency.

Someone knows … I genuinely believe in my lifetime we will find out what happened. Relationships, loyalties change, and at some stage some person will come forward.” 

Yes, and J Gamble is saying EVERYONE came with the best intention. So, it wasn't just him, it was EVERYONE else. I may be completely off coarse, but I am reading it as if he's saying, yes, I did offer help at the time, but so did everyone else.

Are we about to hear something that the likes of Jim Gamble and others don't want to hear?

My mind is running overtime, here

I'll get my coat!
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 01.09.14 20:20

The Crimestoppers charity published its own appeal hotline and different Government ministers – No 10, the Home Office and the Foreign Office – were demanding briefings from the various agencies.This looks  bad for the establishment  and the Mcanns imo

This is a disgrace when do they do this for other missing people, does he realize that that statement  makes  our Government look totally corrupt and does no favours for the Macanns.
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 01.09.14 20:28

"There was chaos, and as it went on it was haphazard which was alien to the more structured police you would expect here in the UK. There was not a sense of order.
“In the first instance the parents should be your Number One suspects. In most cases in the first few golden hours as you collect evidence you can then rule them in or out". - Jim Gamble
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 01.09.14 20:28

sallypelt wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:

Yes, and J Gamble is saying EVERYONE came with the best intention. So, it wasn't just him, it was EVERYONE else. I may be completely off coarse, but I am reading it as if he's saying, yes, I did offer help at the time, but so did everyone else.

Are we about to hear something that the likes of Jim Gamble and others don't want to hear?

My mind is running overtime, here

I'll get my coat!
  NOT JUST YET,    I genuinely believe in my lifetime we will find out what happened  I think he could have somthing on his mind but I really cant see it coming out soon.
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 01.09.14 20:37

sallypelt wrote:"There was chaos, and as it went on it was haphazard which was alien to the more structured police you would expect here in the UK. There was not a sense of order.
“In the first instance the parents should be your Number One suspects. In most cases in the first few golden hours as you collect evidence you can then rule them in or out". - Jim Gamble
,Makes no sense they were ruled in and there was no evidence at the to time to rule them out was there. Only the intervention of all our Government agencies at the time it seems, MPs, PM, etc etc brought in to clear them , surprised the Army was not involved.
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.09.14 20:45

I have now learnt that at the end of the Rupert Murdoch-SKYNews report were these two sentences:

Author Anthony Summers, whose book Looking For Madeleine is out next week and contains further revelations about the case, said: "It was a case of too many cooks… spoiling the broth of the initial investigation."

Co-author Robbyn Swan added: "The problems that grew out of the race to help …those things have not been fundamentally addressed."

+++++++++++++++++++++

Thus we now have another indication that this book is to be heavily promoted.

The fact that Summes & Swan promise 'further revelations' suggest to me two things:

1. That insiders in the British police, government and security services may have deliberately leaked material to them, whether information or disinformation, and

2. That there is now likely to be a further spate of sensational news headlines in the next few days, as there was before the NNC CrimeWatch McCann Special last October, fed as usual to the media by Clarence Mitchell and his network, probably culminating in a serialisation in one of Murdoch's newspapers.

No doubt the TV networks have also booked prime time slots with Summers or Swan for them to titillate the great British public with the prospect of dramatic new revelations in their book.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 01.09.14 20:46

Person A: I've got a secret but I'm not going to say anymore.

Person B: Oh that's nice...your point is?

Person A: I've seen something but dont want say anymore.

Person B: Then why are you telling me about a secret which you refuse to disclose the details of?

Why are they telling us this now...I wonder?

Jim Gamble's revelation is nothing new. Even before his report which cannot be disclosed there were calls for closer co-operation with the Portugese police.

From the Sky article

Speaking to Sky News, Mr Gamble said that within the first few weeks of Madeleine going missing in Praia da Luz in May 2007 the Portuguese were given advice by CEOP, the Metropolitan Police, the Serious Organised Crime Agency and the National Police Improvement Agency.

I dont recall them handing over the photos they collected from the public to the PJ.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.09.14 20:58

Guess what:

Summers & Swan ‏@summersandswan   56mins
#mccann #jim gamble excellent Sky news coverage of secret UK review of case covered in "Looking for Madeleine"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(SKY News
(Jim Gamble: "There's this great book coming out by Summers and Swan next week with lots and lots of 'new revelations'!"

(Anthony Summers
(Robbyn Swam:  "How excellent SKYNews are in their news coverage!"  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 01.09.14 21:04

Oh jeez!  Did we write the script for this latest book promo round or what!  roll   I mean the Met haven't got a pot to piss in if this is the best they can do to complete their final leg of 'the abduction' facade. 

Unfortunately for Gamble, Hogan Howe, DCI Redwood, and the pink pimp, there is STILL no evidence of an abduction, and all roads STILL lead to the lying McCanns.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 01.09.14 21:18

From just watching that Brunty piece outside LPHQ I take it that the "mystical thing" that has hung over this case for 7 years will likely be found within that building.....

Could be anything from inappropriate help for the McCanns whilst hindering of the PJ all the way up to some people within that HQ building being somehow directly involved in corruption or more....!? thinking

I thought September would be a big month, but it could be massive.

The saddest thing of all though is Madeleine is now completely forgotten in pursuit of the corruption, which is very important of course, but still sad for her.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top