The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MEDICAL ABUSE OF POWER in the case of 5-year-old ASHYA KING - An absolutely MUST WATCH 10-minute video made by the father last night in Malaga

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MEDICAL ABUSE OF POWER in the case of 5-year-old ASHYA KING - An absolutely MUST WATCH 10-minute video made by the father last night in Malaga

Post by aquila on 06.09.14 8:31

Apologies if my posts appear somewhat obtuse and for now I'm keeping schtum about my thoughts on this.

@parapono, there are a couple of articles updating Ashya's case - those articles don't quite agree with each other.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/05/ashya-king-prague-proton-beam-therapy-court-ruling

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2744268/Ashya-prisoner-red-tape-Five-year-old-moved-Malaga-hospital-without-High-Court-permission-despite-need-treatment.html

There's also a Guardian article with some very interesting comments.

www.theguardian.com/science/the-lay-scientist/2014/sep/05/why-we-shouldnt-sneer-at-ashya-kings-parents

and an Independent article on a reporter who has been to the Prague centre.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/ashya-king-inside-the-czech-proton-therapy-centre-9715200.html

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MEDICAL ABUSE OF POWER in the case of 5-year-old ASHYA KING - An absolutely MUST WATCH 10-minute video made by the father last night in Malaga

Post by aiyoyo on 06.09.14 12:34

@aquila wrote:
@galena wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@aquila wrote:With deep respect to everyone here speaking of alternative therapy (I'm a believer in as much as it augments medical stuff) this isn't what the King family were seeking.

PeterMac has already quoted the article from the Independent.
Quite. My point however was that a person goes looking for an alternative when what is on offer (or in this case being forced upon someone) is completely unacceptable.

The father has had very little time to research but has found a treatment that is less damaging than that on offer.
Hopefully he will now also have the time, having at least got his son out of the grips of the most damaging treatment, to find some of the more benign methods.

One simply has to type in 'brain tumours/herbal treatments' to start to find the massive volume of info available.

Given a breathing space, I'm sure he'll come across turmeric/curcumin. It will no doubt be posted to him somehow on a site that he or his family will see.

The one thing that I disagree with is giving up all hope and effort in the stolid belief that medicine alone is the whole picture when it is but a very small part of an enormous picture.
The Kings are looking at medical treatment in Prague which costs £50k - £65k. I believe those costs have now been covered by generous donations.

The UK police had absolutely no alternative other than to issue an alert and IAW. Absolutely no alternative.

Ashya was taken from a hospital bed in UK. The hospital had absolutely no alternative but to call the UK police.

What is totally fascinating is the media were on the case within minutes so to speak. The media rushed to say 'Jehovah's Witness' in their headlines (where did they get that from?). The media were contacted by the King family who are media savvy and Mr King and his son do a media campaign.

I can't say what I really think about all of this for fear of being held a heartless person but I will say that all is not what it seems imo.
Surely parents have a right to remove a terminally ill child from hospital if they believe that treatment being offered is only going to cause more suffering and be of no long term benefit?
Just ask yourself why the immediate headlines were 'Jehovah's Witness'. Who gave that information to the press and I seriously mean WHO and why was it of any relevance?

(@littlepixie - your religion has been done down here and I'm disgusted on your behalf)

Did the hospital ring up and say 'they're Jehovah's Witness, they have to be stopped, they're known for refusing all sorts of treatment? I very much doubt it because it's not true.

The Press didn't shout 'Atheists take child from hospital' did they?

The Press didn't shout 'Church of England couple take child from hospital' did they?

So, who put this Jehovah's Witness stuff into the mix? Was it a single shit reporter whose headlines were carried on for days by an equally shit editor? or was it something entirely different?

So come on UK Press, what was that all about?

Jehovah's witness? The father said the hospital treated them as if they were terrorists. You'd think he was referring to Muslim, playing the racist/anti-Islam card when he said that, and not jehovah's witness.
His surname is not a gauge of anything because the Islamic law obliges a non-Muslim person to convert to Muslim upon marriage.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 10.09.14 21:28

@PeterMac wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/ashya-king-inside-the-czech-proton-therapy-centre-9715200.html

Sadly the most telling paragraph is
"Peter Wilson, the chief pediatrician at the Southampton hospital, seemed to acknowledge the medical profession’s suspicion of proton therapy for medulloblastoma earlier this week when he told the BBC that, despite his better judgement, a referral to Prague had not, after all, been ruled out.
“We were going to refer him to Prague for proton radiotherapy despite the fact that we felt it was not going to do him any benefit,” Dr Wilson said.
“We also agreed it wasn’t going to do him any harm so we had agreed that if it could be privately funded, which is normal standard practice in this country and happens a lot of times, we would support them,” he said."

and then
"Over the past two decades proton beam therapy has become the treatment of choice in Europe and the United States for several kinds of cancers - but not for medulloblastoma which is still not a recommended condition in the UK for proton therapy, according to NHS England, "

But desperate parents will do anything to prolong the existence of a child.   
Hilarious! Against 'his better judgement', eh?

Was it this pediatrician's judgement that it was appropriate to institute an emergency 'child protection order'R?

Ha! 

“We also agreed it wasn’t going to do him any harm so we had agreed that if it could be privately funded, which is normal standard practice in this country and happens a lot of times, we would support them,” he said.

Really? At which point did Dr Wilson so magnanimously 'agree' that the parents of this child could spend thousands of pounds of their hard-earned cash (and so save thousands of pound of the precious NHS budget that everyone is always harping on about can now be used to save lots of other children) on a treatment that NHS England still 'do not recommend'.

Was it before or after they slapped an emergency protection order on the child and the parents were thrown into prison?

But desperate parents will do anything to prolong the existence of a child.  

Well, if it was all about 'prolonging' this child's existence in a way that is pointless, then why is the NHS recommending anything apart from palliative care? Why were they bothering with any treatment at all, if in the infallible opinion of Dr Wilson the treatment is merely to prolong a child's existence?

The very best doctors in the UK condemned by sibling to a rather nasty 'existence' for a matter of months in which their treatment (apparently useless, according to the doctor abroad who saved my sibling's life) would merely prolong the 'existence' leading to an early death sentence.

Now - 40 years later - fit and healthy. Thanks to a surgeon abroad who had a different attitude and more advanced knowledge and skills.

Dr Wilson sounds like a total ar**, imo,  and the fact that he (and his team)  slapped a child protection order onto this child makes him actually worse than that. 

In my opinion.

I know very little about this particular case so I have no idea what might happen. All I can say is that sometimes doctors get things wrong. Sometimes they do not have the expertise to deal with a particular situation. Sometimes there are others who can deal with it better. Sometimes they refuse to admit that there might be alternative approaches.

And so on.

so we had agreed that if it could be privately funded, which is normal standard practice in this country and happens a lot of times, we would support them,” he said.

So sweet of them! As apparently the clinic in Prague has never had any referrals from the NHS.  I presume Mr Wilson and his team's 'support' does not refer to decisions being made that lead to the police throwing  the parents into jail. 

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 11.09.14 20:32

And just think, if, in the opinion of doctors at Southampton, the parents are so negligent in seeking what they believe to be the best treatment for their child that a child protection order has to be slapped on their very ill child, leading to the imprisonment of the parents, what might have become of their other six children? If the parents are unfit to look after one of their children when ill, then presumably that questions the safety of their other six children (is it really six as reported by the press?)

But - no worries! I am sure that Dr Gary Nichols and Dr Peter Wilson have every confidence that the 'care system' in the UK would provide exemplary 'care' for the couple's other children, in the event that the Crown Prosecution agreed there was a child protection issue.

As illustrated by events of Rochdale.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 11.09.14 22:09

For parents/families  of children with brain tumours. The experience of one family:

http://www.ouralexander.org/informed.htm

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.09.14 22:58

This thread is called the MEDICAL ABUSE OF POWER

Let me now present a hypothetical situation. ( Actually one which had been in the papers during the last week, so not as hypothetical as you might imagine.)
And something which is happening across the sub-saharan continent,  and elsewhere as we speak.

A child is admitted with a known condition, which is invariably fatal, but with modern medical knowledge the remainder of its short life can be tolerable, and even eventful.
The parents wish to invoke their own belief system,
This involves exorcism and then gouging out the child's eyes to prevent its "seeing the devil".
In this way they believe - They truly BELIEVE - that the condition can be halted, and possibly even cured.

Guardian readers need not reply.
But what do normal people think of this ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.09.14 0:32

@PeterMac wrote:This thread is called the MEDICAL ABUSE OF POWER

Let me now present a hypothetical situation. ( Actually one which had been in the papers during the last week, so not as hypothetical as you might imagine.)
And something which is happening across the sub-saharan continent,  and elsewhere as we speak.

A child is admitted with a known condition, which is invariably fatal, but with modern medical knowledge the remainder of its short life can be tolerable, and even eventful.
This involves exorcism and then gouging out the child's eyes to prevent its "seeing the devil".
In this way they believe - They truly BELIEVE - that the condition can be halted, and possibly even cured.

But what do normal people think of this ?
To sum this up, I would suggest it illustrates the depths to which people's belief-systems can become totally inhuman, e.g.

* Jew hatred and the belief in the superiority of the Aryan race - Mein Kampf

* Islamic suicide killers and beheaders - The Koran

* The Inquisition - Roman Catholic Church teachings

* Child sacrifice - extreme paganism and occultists

* Norway killings (Anders Breivik) - extreme right-wing ideology

* Jonestown mass suicides - cultism

and so on

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 12.09.14 7:56

Nothing heinous there for Protestants then?

Didn`t they wipe out the American Indians?

Belief systems are merely a justification for cruelty against others - the root cause is testosterone.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle on 12.09.14 8:20

@Woofer wrote:Nothing heinous there for Protestants then?

Didn`t they wipe out the American Indians?

Belief systems are merely a justification for cruelty against others - the root cause is testosterone.

Bravo, Woofer!

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 12.09.14 11:34

But what do normal people think of this?

We have many, many such cases in my beloved country S Africa in sub Saharan Africa. A few days ago there was a case where a Sangoma (traditional healer in English), who promised an 18 year old a couple of million rands if he would bring him a head of an either European or Indian female. The youth schemed for a year before coming up with a plan:
The youth used the services of an Indian prostitute, and paid her for fallatio and full sex. Whilst on the job, his accomplice stabbed her about 130 times, after which she was decapitated. The sangoma got his head which he duly butchered, keeping the brain and eyelashes lap aside for said muti.
It is not unusual for young children to go missing, as their body parts are needed for many of these ancient muti recipes. The parts mostly removed are the fingers, genitals, eyes, tongue, lips, and various internal organs such as the heart reproductive organs and liver. For more muti potency, these are preferably removed whilst the victim is alive.
Iirc. a few years ago that the torso of a young African child was found floating in the Thames, and proved to be a muti killing.

I also have to ask, who are we to say they are wrong? After all, it is a very old cultural thing amongst these peoples from eons past, passed down by word of mouth, from generation to generation, before we forced our outmoded and ridiculed Christian based culture onto them, no?

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 12.09.14 12:02

@Snifferdog wrote:

We have many, many such cases in my beloved country S Africa in sub Saharan Africa. A few days ago there was a case where a Sangoma (traditional healer in English), who promised an 18 year old a couple of million rands if he would bring him a head of an either European or Indian female. The youth schemed for a year before coming up with a plan:
The youth used the services of an Indian prostitute, and paid her for fallatio and full sex. Whilst on the job, his accomplice stabbed her about 130 times, after which she was decapitated. The sangoma got his head which he duly butchered, keeping the brain and eyelashes lap aside for said muti.
It is not unusual for young children to go missing, as their body parts are needed for many of these ancient muti recipes. The parts mostly removed are the fingers, genitals, eyes, tongue, lips, and various internal organs such as the heart reproductive organs and liver. For more muti potency, these are preferably removed whilst the victim is alive.
Iirc. a few years ago that the torso of a young African child was found floating in the Thames, and proved to be a muti killing.

I also have to ask, who are we to say they are wrong? After all, it is a very old cultural thing amongst these peoples from eons past, passed down by word of mouth, from generation to generation, before we forced our outmoded and ridiculed Christian based culture onto them, no?
In terms of 'right' or 'wrong' one can ask a simple question. Did the mutilated elect to have this treatment done to him/herself ?
If not, the next question needs to be, would the mutilator wish to have this done to him/her without his/her agreement ?
Therein lies the answer.
What right has anyone to administer a 'treatment' that is not agreed with by the receiver.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brain cancer causes?

Post by j.rob on 12.09.14 13:28

The parents of this child are hardly advocating some kind of snake oil remedy. It is mainstream treatment. And the prognosis is not hopeless at all according to press reports and according to doctors at Southampton. The parents simply want their son to benefit from a treatment that is more targeted and therefore there are fewer side-effects.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. Southampton Hospital and the NHS should be delighted. They have saved themselves loads of money and have got rid of a troublesome family who asked awkward questions.

Plus, if the outcome of the treatment at Southampton had been poor, they have also saved themselves from having the spotlight on them in terms of their success (or otherwise) of this child's cancer treatment, and their success rate with childhood brain tumours generally. 

What interests me especially is the draconian reaction of the treating medics.

Why? Is it really to do with the family being Jehovas Witnesses or are there other agendas at large?

What IS all the fuss about?

It appears that the Southampton doctors did not like the questions that the parents were asking right from the very beginning. Such as what causes brain tumours in children and so on. So that got me a  curious about things like cancer clusters in certain parts of the country. Which of course has potential links with Gerry McCann's role as medical advisor on nuclear energy risks. Vexed questions such as whether there are cancer clusters around nuclear power stations. Or higher rates of childhood cancers. And so on. Isn't Smethurst involved in all this too?

And given that the cancer industry is so enormous and worth $$$$$$$ (not to mention the nuclear energy industry of course) what role DO environmental hazards and toxins play in the development of cancers?

Apparently there is a high incident of brain cancers on Sark. And, according to the article below,  an unnamed consultant from Southampton General Hospital who treated two youngsters expressed concern that these cases had happened in such a small area. 

According to the article the ' Chairman of the Public Health Committee of Chief Pleas David Melling immediately pointed the finger at mobile telephone and Tetra masts.' 

However, the authors, in the two part article,  point the finger in a different direction - towards an incinerator in the harbour which releases chemical toxins known to cause cancer. 

The incinerator is operated by Douzaine Public Works Sub-committee member Dave Melling. The same Dave Melling who also happens to be the Chairman of the Public Health Committee.

The authors point out:  "While disappointing, sadly it is not also surprising, as our Chairman of the Public Health Committee has, in our view, a not insignificant conflict of interest of also being in charge of Sark’s incinerator."

"We urge those of our readers who care about their health to read the 4th Report of the British Society for Ecological Medicine, Second Edition entitled “The Health Effects of Waste Incinerators”, edited by Dr Jeremy Thompson and Dr Honor Anthony, with contributions by Professor C. Vyvyan Howard and other noted academics. We present some excerpts from this report below.
Worryingly, brain cancer and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma are precisely two of the cancer types expressly named in this report as being a likely consequence of incinerator emissions."

http://www.thesarkeetimes.com/?p=335

Oh the politics of cancer!

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 12.09.14 13:37

@ j.rob - "The parents of this child are hardly advocating some kind of snake oil remedy."
Thanks for being level headed j.rob.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 12.09.14 14:04

@bobbin wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:

In terms of 'right' or 'wrong' one can ask a simple question. Did the mutilated elect to have this treatment done to him/herself ?
If not, the next question needs to be, would the mutilator wish to have this done to him/her without his/her agreement ?
Therein lies the answer.
What right has anyone to administer a 'treatment' that is not agreed with by the receiver.

These practices mentioned are horrible and barbaric according to my cultural beliefs Bobbin, but - we are not talking about 2 individuals, we are talking about cultural practices that were, and still are, condoned by people collectively - A case in point - A mother of a child, plus perhaps extended female family members are quite happy for their female child to undergo genital mutilation, and will willingly assist in such occassions - dreadful but true unfortunately - but a cultural custom as are muti killings, for which many, it being part of their culture, see no wrong. Do we force our own culture in these people? Or do we let people practice their own culture, where many, in said culture, seem to think there is nothing wrong with it?

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 12.09.14 14:22

@j.rob wrote:The parents of this child are hardly advocating some kind of snake oil remedy. It is mainstream treatment. And the prognosis is not hopeless at all according to press reports and according to doctors at Southampton. The parents simply want their son to benefit from a treatment that is more targeted and therefore there are fewer side-effects.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. Southampton Hospital and the NHS should be delighted. They have saved themselves loads of money and have got rid of a troublesome family who asked awkward questions.

Plus, if the outcome of the treatment at Southampton had been poor, they have also saved themselves from having the spotlight on them in terms of their success (or otherwise) of this child's cancer treatment, and their success rate with childhood brain tumours generally. 

What interests me especially is the draconian reaction of the treating medics.

Why? Is it really to do with the family being Jehovas Witnesses or are there other agendas at large?

What IS all the fuss about?

It appears that the Southampton doctors did not like the questions that the parents were asking right from the very beginning. Such as what causes brain tumours in children and so on. So that got me a  curious about things like cancer clusters in certain parts of the country. Which of course has potential links with Gerry McCann's role as medical advisor on nuclear energy risks. Vexed questions such as whether there are cancer clusters around nuclear power stations. Or higher rates of childhood cancers. And so on. Isn't Smethurst involved in all this too?

And given that the cancer industry is so enormous and worth $$$$$$$ (not to mention the nuclear energy industry of course) what role DO environmental hazards and toxins play in the development of cancers?

Apparently there is a high incident of brain cancers on Sark. And, according to the article below,  an unnamed consultant from Southampton General Hospital who treated two youngsters expressed concern that these cases had happened in such a small area. 

According to the article the ' Chairman of the Public Health Committee of Chief Pleas David Melling immediately pointed the finger at mobile telephone and Tetra masts.' 

However, the authors, in the two part article,  point the finger in a different direction - towards an incinerator in the harbour which releases chemical toxins known to cause cancer. 

The incinerator is operated by Douzaine Public Works Sub-committee member Dave Melling. The same Dave Melling who also happens to be the Chairman of the Public Health Committee.

The authors point out:  "While disappointing, sadly it is not also surprising, as our Chairman of the Public Health Committee has, in our view, a not insignificant conflict of interest of also being in charge of Sark’s incinerator."

"We urge those of our readers who care about their health to read the 4th Report of the British Society for Ecological Medicine, Second Edition entitled “The Health Effects of Waste Incinerators”, edited by Dr Jeremy Thompson and Dr Honor Anthony, with contributions by Professor C. Vyvyan Howard and other noted academics. We present some excerpts from this report below.
Worryingly, brain cancer and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma are precisely two of the cancer types expressly named in this report as being a likely consequence of incinerator emissions."

http://www.thesarkeetimes.com/?p=335

Oh the politics of cancer!
Ah yes, CANSA, SA Cancer Association, one of our local "charities" a la McCann, we cant look at their books to see where the donated oodles of boodle go...So much money...and no "prevention or cure" to date that really works! Just cut and nuke it, and if you don't die from puking from the nuking, in my experience, more often than not, does not lengthen lives much, unless one is fortunate to have had it out completely.
There are other means of treatment out there, and this family should be allowed to decide for their child. Big business is always protected by government, as gov. knows who their real pay masters are, and its not us!

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.09.14 14:30

If anyone has the time and/or inclination, Google a couple of things.

How much money has been raised? Just put fundraising for Ashya into a search. It's a veritable pot of gold. Just Giving are having a good day.

How the Prague Centre which has only been open for two years and in that time is under fraud charges by Czech police for some sort of alleged scam to defraud Czech private healthcare and the State) has sent/not sent a private jet to collect a very sick child and  has become a centre of excellence. There's a centre in Munich that's had little mention.

Do a bit of digging folks.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 12.09.14 20:18

Ah yes, CANSA, SA Cancer Association, one of our local "charities" a la McCann, we cant look at their books to see where the donated oodles of boodle go...So much money...and no "prevention or cure" to date that really works! Just cut and nuke it, and if you don't die from puking from the nuking, in my experience, more often than not, does not lengthen lives much, unless one is fortunate to have had it out completely. 
There are other means of treatment out there, and this family should be allowed to decide for their child. Big business is always protected by government, as gov. knows who their real pay masters are, and its not us!

I agree sniffer. The 'cut and nuke' method is pretty primitive. And often not successful. And there are success cases of people following alternative routes or at least tailoring the 'cut and nuke' into a wider (holistic maybe) program. that takes into account diet, lifestyle, very specific details of the type of cancer and so on.

There are a small number of cancers that mainstream medicine has been very successful with - certain childhood leukemias for instance - but less successful with the 'organ' cancers in older people. And as you say the chemo process is incredibly aggressive. Some people's bodies can take it. Others can't.

Although it does seem to me that mainstream medicine is becoming better - if you are lucky enough to find a very good consultant - at 'tailoring' the treatment to the individual patient. And (at least some) people are living much longer with cancers that traditionally were considered to be a pretty quick death sentence. Even when cancer has spread.

I am not surprised that that clinic would be at the center of some kind of controversy. Even if what they were offering was 'top notch' and much more successful than traditional chemo (in fact, ESPECIALLY if that was the case!) that would have put a lot of people's back's out. Not to mention putting the budgets out.

Follow the money folks!

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 15.09.14 9:10

Talking of Medical abuse of power. My son was given 4 units of blood without my knowledge or permission. I just walked on the ward and he was hooked up to it. He was 14/15 at the time and his life was not in immediate danger. There are alternatives that could have been used but they chose the "easy/cheap" option. Pumping him full of someone else's blood. A couple of days later he began to itch all over and had raised wheals on his skin.
He is not a Witness and neither was I at the time so there were no religious reasons involved in my outrage. The fact that my brother had died years before due to a blood transfusion had something to do with it.
I was scared my son may haemorrhage again as they had not found a cause for his blood loss so I wanted him to stay in hospital. He was still heavily drugged following a colonoscopy and trying to leave the ward aided and abetted by the nurses who wanted his bed. I knew he was not in his right mind but the nurses made him sign a paper. I was crying as they would not listen to me.

When I got home with him the phone was ringing. It was the nurse from the hospital "ringing mum" telling me blatant lies that my son had discharged himself against their advice. She did not realise that I had actually been there and had begged them to keep him as he was not gillick competent as he was under the influence of sedation. She was stunned and stuttered that she thought I was his sister.

That is how much they lie to suit their own agenda and how they treat teenagers when they think they have no advocate.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 08.02.15 7:11

Ashya King 'could soon be walking unaided' clapping

Brain cancer patient Ashya King has recovered to such a degree that his family hope he will soon be walking unaided.

The five-year-old, whose parents sparked an international manhunt and fears for his life when they took him out of hospital to seek treatment abroad, is making ‘steady progress’ four months after undergoing pioneering proton beam therapy in the Czech Republic.

Writing on the family’s Facebook page, Ashya’s older brother, Naveed, said: ‘Ashya’s progress is steady and hopefully soon he can make his first step alone.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944322/Brain-tumor-boy-Ashya-King-soon-walking-unaided-NHS-blasted-buying-old-equipment.html#ixzz3R8RRSGyN

So much for his death sentence! shame on you

Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 23.03.15 13:07

Thank you Clay for posting up the relevant thread.

Here is today's 'world exclusive' from The Sun

Ashya’s cured

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Parents who sparked manhunt reveal miracle of cancer lad

Ashya with dad Brett and mum Naghmeh  Daniel Jones  

EXCLUSIVE By MICHAEL HAMILTON
published
12 hours ago

• FACEBOOK
  • TWITTER
  • GOOGLE+

More...

• PINTEREST
  • EMAIL

THE parents locked up for taking cancer lad Ashya King abroad for pioneering treatment say the five-year-old is clear of the disease.
Join Sun+ for free to read more of our world exclusive story...

This morning whilst watching Sky News, Eamonn Holmes repeatedly said 'if it's true'.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.03.15 13:36

WHAT AN ASTROMONICAL 'DIFFERENCE'! between,

Ashya's PARENTS, who would, and DID, do 'anything, ANYTHING, EVERYTHING', even risking jail time, for their little Ashya!

and the 'actions' of another couple of 'parents' (loosely described) who did NOTHING, NOTHING, for ('mother' not even 'searching' for her on the night, the mother saying 'because it was 'dark') their little girl!

Ashya's mother, a real 'heroine', in all this.

Madeleine's mother, NOT a real 'heroine' at all, in any way, shape or form, who said 'We were GLAD the investigation, into our child's 'disappearance', WAS CLOSED!'

and who also said 'whether the investigation, (into our daughter's 'disappearance') is re-opened, or NOT, it DOES NOT MATTER!'

And THAT, Eamonn Holmes, IS 'TRUE'!

KM is, imo, not worthy, of even kissing Ashya's mother's shoes!

Ashya's 'parents' 1,000,000

Madeleine's 'parents' 0.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 23.03.15 23:34

I was busy this morning when I was listening to Sky News, and my ears pricked at Eamonn Holmes repeating 'if true'. I rewound just to make sure I'd heard it right. Eamonn even looked down at one point to make sure he said 'if it's true'.

Now, The Sun (a Murdoch publication) hammered a headline - not just any old headline for the day but a world exclusive - that this little boy Ashya was cured.

Eamonn Holmes repeated 'if true'.

The Daily Telegraph ran a mealy mouthed story. The DT's story offered a space for NHS people/experts to 'have their say'. I doubt the DT ran the truth either.

Tabloids showed photographs of this lovely little boy 'in his home in Spain'.

I'm not going to say what I think of this whole affair other than to say I doubt it's about one little boy's cancer treatment.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 24.03.15 1:30

It might be a little early to say he is cancer free, but nobody can doubt he's still alive and in a better state than before. 

It was a ridiculous affair, and I don't mean the parents.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 24.03.15 1:31

@jeanmonroe wrote:WHAT AN ASTROMONICAL 'DIFFERENCE'! between,

Ashya's PARENTS, who would, and DID, do 'anything, ANYTHING, EVERYTHING', even risking jail time, for their little Ashya!

and the 'actions' of another couple of 'parents' (loosely described) who did NOTHING, NOTHING, for ('mother' not even 'searching' for her on the night, the mother saying 'because it was 'dark') their little girl!

Ashya's mother, a real 'heroine', in all this.

Madeleine's mother, NOT a real 'heroine' at all, in any way, shape or form, who said 'We were GLAD the investigation, into our child's 'disappearance', WAS CLOSED!'

and who also said 'whether the investigation, (into our daughter's 'disappearance') is re-opened, or NOT, it DOES NOT MATTER!'

And THAT, Eamonn Holmes, IS 'TRUE'!

KM is, imo, not worthy, of even kissing Ashya's mother's shoes!

Ashya's 'parents' 1,000,000

Madeleine's 'parents' 0.
clapping

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 24.03.15 13:17

As a sufferer of cancer I can state that you are never classed as cured, rather in remission certainly for 5 years in the UK. At 5 years if you are without a recurrence you are discharged from your regular checks and oncology appointments with instructions to see your GP if you are concerned about anything.
So bless the little chap, he is in remission and I pray he continues to be.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum