The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Mm11

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Mm11

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Regist10

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Empty Re: The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Brian Griffin 31.08.14 17:43

BlueBag wrote:
America (PNAC) got it's "new Pearl Habor" and the world changed overnight.
Yeah and we got dragged into it courtesy of the only man in the media more smug and slippery than our Gezza, Tony B. Liar! Now we're on full terrorist alert. If only we had simply stayed out of it all and let America have it's own jihad against some of the most volatile people on the planet. Ta for that, Tone! In my opinion.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Empty Re: The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Brian Griffin 31.08.14 17:45

palm tree wrote:How the nose came out the opposite side still intact, steal beams an all that, impossible for passenger jets to fly that speed without breaking up? Anyway, I wonder if this new book will include OG burglar, killer, abductor, pristine cleaner, handyman (fix shutters after), who empties bins with the right target on his back and then becomes a grave digger invisible to all? Is this the way this case will be wrapped up Andy?
IMO
And don't forget fridge movements.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 31.08.14 17:53

Tony Bennett wrote:
BlueBag wrote:If it's the case that the purpose of the book is to tell us the McCanns had nothing to do with Madeleine's disapperance, you have to say.. why?

With the SY farce, these are all big guns being brought out.

What the hell is this about?
'The Wider Agenda'?
goodpost
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 31.08.14 19:06

Brian Griffin wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
BlueBag wrote:If it's the case that the purpose of the book is to tell us the McCanns had nothing to do with Madeleine's disapperance, you have to say.. why?

With the SY farce, these are all big guns being brought out.

What the hell is this about?
'The Wider Agenda'?
goodpost

Which will ill just fade us into the background as 
crazy conspiracy theorists. 
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 31.08.14 21:25

Brian Griffin wrote:
Just type '911 conspiracy' into Youtube and you'll get lots of very plausible explanations of what really happened surrounding, and on, that fateful day. I haven't watched these vids for a long time now, but if I remember correctly, one of my favourite ones showed un-doctored footage that the planes that crashed into the towers are green and had no windows (i.e. military jets), I think it was also stated that a missile hit the Pentagon, and as for the collapse of the towers, you can see the controlled explosions and hear them explained by demolition experts. They wouldn't have collapsed otherwise. Well worth a look!

I'm sorry l know there's another thread but l find this comment ridiculous. There were thousands of onlookers that day that saw at least the second plane hit the tower, are you trying to tell us they are ALL lying that they saw a green plane really?

All that footage, some of it on mobiles was ALL doctored?

There's lots of odd things that happened that day but you can't lie to thousands who saw it with their own eyes. lol!
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 31.08.14 21:30

Tony Bennett wrote:
If we look back at recent statements by Soctland Yard, whether on the record or in 'off the record' briefings, it's clear (to me at any rate) that the Met and the government are preparing to close Grange by saying: "Madeleine was abducted. We tried so hard but failed to nail the abductor, partly because of the lack of co-operation from the Portuguese".

But who is going to believe that whenever it's been announced the Met have asked to interview suspects, dig up PDL in high season ( remember the outrage about that) and now re interview suspects it get seen to be done - and quickly.

It's clear Portugal are co-operating with the Met.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 31.08.14 21:33

Just look Margaret. It is those who dumbly believe in the 9/11 tale who are the weirdos.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 31.08.14 22:30

It's OK. Don't worry, The First World war did not really happen, it is just history books written by the people who control our lives,
WW 2 was also a massive propaganda exercise, no one really got killed. Nothing really happened. My uncle is alive and well and living in Holland
The photos of the bombed cities are all photoshopped . . .

The 737 400 on the M1 at Kegworth (that I attended for many days) was a plastic replica, and I am sworn to secrecy about the operation to take it to bits and put it back
in the Airfix box.
The grieving families of all the people who died - or who were supposed to have died ! ! - in each of these events have all been paid billions by the Illuminati
and have agreed never to reveal that their relatives are in fact live and well and living in a commune with Elvis and Jackson and . . . .

THIS IS DISGUSTING !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Empty Another whitewash

Post by snook 31.08.14 23:19

If this book concludes the parents are in no way involved then I can only think it has been commissioned by the them. They must be counting the days until it is published. Excellent point by an earlier poster. Any serious writer would have realised very early into their research that going up against the official tale would be nigh on impossible. 

As soon as I read these authors  had discounted 9/11 'truthers' I was suspicious. A blind man could see it was an inside job and to say other wise insults the intelligence of anyone with half a brain. To Okeydokey, may I suggest reviewing Webster Griffin Tarpley and his in depth political analysis book on 9/11 ? His research makes Summers' & Swanns' book look like a bad GCSE essay.
snook
snook

Activity : 329

Back to top Go down

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Empty Another Smokescreen

Post by snook 31.08.14 23:49

margaret wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:
Just type '911 conspiracy' into Youtube and you'll get lots of very plausible explanations of what really happened surrounding, and on, that fateful day. I haven't watched these vids for a long time now, but if I remember correctly, one of my favourite ones showed un-doctored footage that the planes that crashed into the towers are green and had no windows (i.e. military jets), I think it was also stated that a missile hit the Pentagon, and as for the collapse of the towers, you can see the controlled explosions and hear them explained by demolition experts. They wouldn't have collapsed otherwise. Well worth a look!

I'm sorry l know there's another thread but l find this comment ridiculous. There were thousands of onlookers that day that saw at least the second plane hit the tower, are you trying to tell us they are ALL lying that they saw a green plane really?

All that footage, some of it on mobiles was ALL doctored?

There's lots of odd things that happened that day but you can't lie to thousands who saw it with their own eyes. lol!
Margaret, 
No one disputes the building were hit & fell ( how can be debated forever). There are many 'truthers' who are agents of disinformation who deliberately  publish rubbish in order to discredit any credible arguments with the 'oh look, nutters'. What you need to look at is who was behind it. It doesn't take a genius to work out that it would have been impossible that security services with billions of dollars funding had no idea  what was coming & that a man in a cave, with a laptop foxed them all. All those 'bombers' have been shown to have had training and/or dealings with the CIA, it's an open secret. Bin Laden was receiving medical treatment, courtesy of US  as late as June of that year. Get my drift ? if you are at all interested in real verifiable facts, check out Dr Webster Tarpley's  work & ask yourself the basic question, if 17 of the 'bombers' were Saudi nationals, why was Iraq targeted and not them ? Again & again, credulity is  pushed to the limit. Not one bit of plane left at any crash site but they find a passport ? Sound familiar ? Like the pristine passports found when the Malaysian flight was downed. Don't look at the mechanics, look behind it. Bush was terrified, he was also threatened. Check out 'Angel is Next' There is a sinister shadow gov't operating in US as here. Same applies to 7/7. Every time there is a major attack, be it a bombing/shooting security services are always coincidently  running drills and the surveillance cameras fail. You couldn't make it up ! In that year numerous times jets had been sent up into New York air space to check out suspicious activity yet not one on 9/11. Want to know why ? They were all on the other side of the country, doing drills. Another coincidence ? I think not.

Sorry this is off thread but it gets my goat when people dismiss evidence without doing the research, like many do regarding the Mccanns'
snook
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.09.14 0:44

snook wrote:
Margaret, 
No one disputes the building were hit & fell ( how can be debated forever). There are many 'truthers' who are agents of disinformation who deliberately  publish rubbish in order to discredit any credible arguments with the 'oh look, nutters'. What you need to look at is who was behind it. It doesn't take a genius to work out that it would have been impossible that security services with billions of dollars funding had no idea  what was coming & that a man in a cave, with a laptop foxed them all. All those 'bombers' have been shown to have had training and/or dealings with the CIA, it's an open secret. Bin Laden was receiving medical treatment, courtesy of US  as late as June of that year. Get my drift ? if you are at all interested in real verifiable facts, check out Dr Webster Tarpley's  work & ask yourself the basic question, if 17 of the 'bombers' were Saudi nationals, why was Iraq targeted and not them ? Again & again, credulity is  pushed to the limit. Not one bit of plane left at any crash site but they find a passport ? Sound familiar ? Like the pristine passports found when the Malaysian flight was downed. Don't look at the mechanics, look behind it. Bush was terrified, he was also threatened. Check out 'Angel is Next' There is a sinister shadow gov't operating in US as here. Same applies to 7/7. Every time there is a major attack, be it a bombing/shooting security services are always coincidently  running drills and the surveillance cameras fail. You couldn't make it up ! In that year numerous times jets had been sent up into New York air space to check out suspicious activity yet not one on 9/11. Want to know why ? They were all on the other side of the country, doing drills. Another coincidence ? I think not.

Sorry this is off thread but it gets my goat when people dismiss evidence without doing the research, like many do regarding the Mccanns'
ontopic

snook, yes, this is badly off thread, could I ask you please to c & p this post to the thread referred to by NFWTD, as follows:

QUOTE NFWTD:

Please could I ask that the 9/11 debate continues here.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3435-9-11-conspiracy-theories-how-they-ve-evolved

As it happens, the questions you pose and the facts you refer to above are the very ones that have troubled me over the years, but my OP was designed merely to highlight the authors' previous apparently impressive track record - and to query whether the authors were likely to produce an objective book about Madeleine McCann.

At the very least, the thread has established that not a few people seriously query whether Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan wrote an objective, complete account of 9/11.

Thus we may well raise eyebrows at their claim to be producing 'the most definitive account yet' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Now can we please move on and have all discussions about 9/11 itself on the proper thread, many thanks

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 01.09.14 1:05

PeterMac wrote:I can't wait for the book to be delivered.
I have obviously been wrong to worry about whether the curtains were wide open or tight shut, and am desperate to know which it was.
I have obviously been wrong to worry about whether Gerry went in through the front door or the patio door, and am desperate to know which it was.
I have obviously been wrong to worry about whether the twins were sedated, or were not sedated, or "Must have been sedated"  and am desperate to know which it was.
I have obviously been wrong to worry about whether you could see Madeleine's bed, or you could not see Madeleine's bed, and am desperate to know which it was.
I have obviously been wrong to worry about whether Payne visited for 30 minutes or 30 seconds, or not at all, and am desperate to know which it was.

I am confident that at last ALL these minor issues and little problems and tiny contradictions will be sorted out, once and for all time.
And that after the author's extensive interviews with all the people concerned they will be able to give first hand accounts of all the evidence St. Katherine said she had, but was not allowed to give.
and that at last we shall know about which side of the road JT and GM and everyone else actually was.

Can't wait.

I must have been wrong to worry about Matthew Oldfield being able to detect a toddler's rise and fall of breathing through mesh sides of a cot in near or semi darkness at 10 feet, and probably under covers (as it was a cold night according to Jane Tanner). Obviously he has super-powers.

And I was wrong to worry about none of them reacting to JT's info, given at 10 pm on the night, that she had seen the abductor...not a single indication that they conducted a methodical search in the direction JT saw the "abductor" fleeing with Madeleine. Instead they went wandering about the resort in all directions. Still nothing to worry about.

Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 01.09.14 1:18

Tony Bennett wrote:
snook wrote:
Margaret, 

ontopic

snook, yes, this is badly off thread, could I ask you please to c & p this post to the thread referred to by NFWTD, as follows:

QUOTE NFWTD:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3435-9-11-conspiracy-theories-how-they-ve-evolved

As it happens, the questions you pose and the facts you refer to above are the very ones that have troubled me over the years, but my OP was designed merely to highlight the authors' previous apparently impressive track record - and to query whether the authors were likely to produce an objective book about Madeleine McCann.

At the very least, the thread has established that not a few people seriously query whether Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan wrote an objective, complete account of 9/11.

Thus we may well raise eyebrows at their claim to be producing 'the most definitive account yet' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Now can we please move on and have all discussions about 9/11 itself on the proper thread, many thanks

Yes we can move on...but you should never have introduced the subject in the way you did into a discussion of the McCann case. End of.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 01.09.14 10:13

Tony Bennett wrote:
Okeydokey wrote:My comments:

3. Bad move to even mention the absurd 9-11 "Truther" account in relation to the unexplained disappearance of MMcC or indeed the assassination of JFK.  There is absolutely no doubt what happened on 9-11: a bunch of Jihadists affiliated to Osama bin Laden commandeered a number of passenger jets and flew them into a number of prestige targets.  Few historical events and their causation are so well documented as 9-11.
I don't know what these 'absurd 'Truther' accounts' are, though I have certainly seen some extreme conspiracy nonsense written about that appalling day in world history.

However, I cannot be sure that this event was as claimed - a sudden, out-of-the-blue event, about which the elite U.S. security services knew nothing beforehand.

So as not to drag this off-topic, I'll not say more - except to repeat my point that there is a body of opinion which suggests that Summers and Swan's overall verdict on 9/11 may not be completely correct, by a long chalk.

I also find 11 September 2014, exactly 13 years to the day after the original 9/11 event, an odd choice of publication date for 'Looking for Madeleine'
Excuse my bolding, agree completely, in my modest experience nothing happens in print / media or "marketing" by accident.  Deadlines are agreed sometimes as much as 3 years in advance so not imo a coincidence.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 01.09.14 10:17

Tony Bennett wrote:
Angelique wrote:I agree with "BlueBag".

I think it is possible after reading Tony's in-depth post about Summers & Swan, "The Eleventh Day" - I think they have "taken the shilling". 

It serves the purpose by arriving at what is possibly the end of the Review/Investigation by SY and can I think be considered another "force feeding" for the unenlightened masses.
If we look back at recent statements by Soctland Yard, whether on the record or in 'off the record' briefings, it's clear (to me at any rate) that the Met and the government are preparing to close Grange by saying: "Madeleine was abducted. We tried so hard but failed to nail the abductor, partly because of the lack of co-operation from the Portuguese".

I predict this will happen at least three months before the General Election - so, by February 2015.

I expect a propaganda blitz about the book in the next few days, maybe with a serialisation in a newspaper, maybe with TV interviews.

The compliant media will no doubt have been briefed about the 'international reputation' of the authors for their 'meticulous research' etc. etc.
Quoting TB "I predict this will happen at least three months before the General Election - so, by February 2015."

Again, I believe this is being carefully "fed in" by media managers / manipulators and others to coincide with GE
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 01.09.14 11:04

Okeydokey wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
snook wrote:
Margaret, 

ontopic

QUOTE NFWTD:

Yes we can move on...but you should never have introduced the subject in the way you did into a discussion of the McCann case. End of.
IMO Mr Bennet introduced this subject in a way relevant to this case and highlighting the authors' previous works, none of which have focussed on one off crime in a foreign country so some of us find the fact that this is a new incursion for them of interest.  Another interesting aspect of this forthcoming publication is the timing of its release which, as someone pointed out, will have been long in the planning.  It didn't appear to me TB invited discussion of the events of 9/11 per se.  These particular authors bringing out a book on the M case at this particular time is worthwhile debating in my view.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.09.14 20:22

Monty Heck wrote:
IMO Mr Bennett introduced this subject in a way relevant to this case and highlighting the authors' previous works, none of which have focussed on one-off crime in a foreign country so some of us find the fact that this is a new incursion for them of interest.  Another interesting aspect of this forthcoming publication is the timing of its release which, as someone pointed out, will have been long in the planning.  It didn't appear to me TB invited discussion of the events of 9/11 per se.  These particular authors bringing out a book on the M case at this particular time is worthwhile debating in my view.
Thanks for your comments. Yes, I was gently questioning the authors' suitability and motives, quite apart from the risible hubris in their 'most definitive account yet' boast. At least they didn't say 'the most defiinitive account ever', as I believe that is yet come.   

A kind colleague has ordered the book from Amazon for me and I hope to get it on publication day and review it for the forum.

Unless PeterMac gets there ahead of me, that is...

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.09.14 21:31

Tony Bennett wrote:
A kind colleague has ordered the book from Amazon for me and I hope to get it on publication day and review it for the forum.
Mine is delivered
in weeks
Supersonic jet from Amazon
Amazon Drone to the nearest distribution centre
The packed onto the saddlebags of a Mule
Then taken through bandito country - very similar to the "`Lawless Hinterlands of Portugal" which will go down in McInfamy - one of their more disgusting claims
And if it gets there, put into a PO box ( a real physical little box with a little key)

So you may beat me to it.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.09.14 21:43

PeterMac wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Mine is delivered  
in weeks
Supersonic jet from Amazon
Amazon Drone to the nearest distribution centre
The packed onto the saddlebags of a Mule
Then taken through bandito country - very similar to the "`Lawless Hinterlands of Portugal" which will go down in McInfamy - one of their more disgusting claims
And if it gets there, put into a PO box ( a real physical little box with a little key)

So you may beat me to it.

Haha PeterMac off topic I know but it really makes me smile when I have to complete any form requiring our address as it is a tiny metal box with key some 25 kms away.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by snook 02.09.14 22:28

Tony Bennett wrote:
snook wrote:
ontopic

QUOTE NFWTD:

Certainly ! Sorry about tha soz new
snook
snook

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top