The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by aquila on 15.08.14 11:12

This one from Cliff will no doubt be off the menu soon as the lyrics will be analysed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaBCtkrLAIc

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Guest on 15.08.14 11:33

@aquila wrote:This one from Cliff will no doubt be off the menu soon as the lyrics will be analysed.

The lyrics have already been "adjusted" on Twitter to: "I've got myself a crying, walking, police-reporting living doll"  and there's that other Cliff classic: "Prison-time, Mistletoe and wine"

I just wish I could get both of those songs out of my head now   grrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.08.14 11:48

Even taking into account 'days gone by' the lyrics are disturbing.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 15.08.14 11:55

Poe wrote:
@aquila wrote:This one from Cliff will no doubt be off the menu soon as the lyrics will be analysed.

The lyrics have already been "adjusted" on Twitter to: "I've got myself a crying, walking, police-reporting living doll"  and there's that other Cliff classic: "Prison-time, Mistletoe and wine"

I just wish I could get both of those songs out of my head now   grrrrr

My mate Dave down the pub told me that GCHQ have been eavesdropping on Cliff for years. They had his house 'Wired For Sound.'

He also said MI5 have had men lurking in the Shadows watching him.

bomb

Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.08.14 13:36

For posterity - before it is whooshed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2550486/Beloved-pop-star-abused-10-year-old-boy-Alleged-victim-witness-spoken-Savile-police-officers.html
Beloved pop star 'abused 10-year-old boy': Alleged victim and witness have spoken to Savile police officers
Accuser claims he was abused when he was just 10, it has been reported
A witness to the alleged attack has also spoken to police officers
The famous singer has not been identified for legal reasons

By REBECCA CAMBER
PUBLISHED: 17:14 GMT, 2 February 2014 | UPDATED: 01:55 GMT, 3 February 2014

One of the world’s most famous pop stars is being investigated by police over claims that he sexually abused a ten-year-old boy.
The music legend is said to be terrified of arrest after a witness came forward to report an alleged attack on a schoolboy said to have taken place decades ago.
Detectives from Operation Yewtree, the Scotland Yard investigation set up to examine historical sex abuse claims in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal, are understood to have taken a statement from the victim last year.

Officers involved with Operation Yewtree, the investigation into historic sexual abuse cases following Jimmy Savile's (pictured) exposure as a paedophile, are investigating a famous singer over allegations of an attack on a 10 year old boy
But in recent weeks police have also spoken to a witness who apparently backs up the claims by the man.

The pop star is accused of abuse dating back several decades. Police are examining a number of witness statements alleging historical sex assaults by him, it was claimed yesterday.
The musician, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is said to be petrified of being arrested by detectives and has recently held a number of frantic meetings with his lawyers.

Yesterday a source close to the inquiry said: ‘This is huge, and detectives are examining more than one witness statement. The alleged victim was very young at the time, which makes it a more serious allegation. This inquiry is not going to go away, and police will make arrests when they feel they have enough to do so.’
A spokesman for the veteran artist, who has had a number of hit records, declined to comment yesterday.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 15.08.14 13:50

The musician, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is said to be petrified of being arrested by detectives and has recently held a number of frantic meetings with his lawyers.

I am innocent but better get lawyered up quickly..........?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 15.08.14 14:39

@PeterMac wrote:

Why would he need to insist that ?     Ce qui s'excuse, s'accuse ?   Wer sich enschuldigt, sich beschuldigt ?  

Sir Cliff, whose home in Berkshire was searched by police on Thursday afternoon, issued a robust statement from his house in the Algarve, vehemently denying the allegation, but pledging to co-operate with the investigation.
Robust and vehement, eh ? So that's all right then.  

Hobs ?   Are you on line ?
 I are indeed  big grin

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.08.14 14:44

@Hobs wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:

Why would he need to insist that ?     Ce qui s'excuse, s'accuse ?   Wer sich enschuldigt, sich beschuldigt ?  

Sir Cliff, whose home in Berkshire was searched by police on Thursday afternoon, issued a robust statement from his house in the Algarve, vehemently denying the allegation, but pledging to co-operate with the investigation.
Robust and vehement, eh ? So that's all right then.  

Hobs ?   Are you on line ?
 I are indeed  big grin
 roses

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.08.14 14:55

Missing People obviously read this site.
THEY HAVE PUT HIM BACK ! ! !

Which in some ways is worse.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 15.08.14 15:03

@PeterMac wrote:Missing People obviously read this site.
THEY HAVE PUT HIM BACK ! ! !

Which in some ways is worse.
Perhaps they are installing a revolvong door.

now you see him, now you don't big grin

Hobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 15.08.14 15:16

"For many months I have been aware of allegations against me of historic impropriety which have been circulating online.
"The allegations are completely false. Up until now I have chosen not to dignify the false allegations with a response, as it would just give them more oxygen.
"However, the police attended my apartment in Berkshire today without notice, except it would appear to the press.
"I am not presently in the UK but it goes without saying that I will cooperate fully should the police wish to speak to me.

"Beyond stating that today's allegation is completely false it would not be appropriate to say anything further until the police investigation has concluded."

I have some stuff to do , i shall have a closer look when i get back from channelling Gervais the hairdresser for my sis-in-law, however for now there is no vehement or robust denial  of being a paedophile as claimed by the media and if he can't make a strong denial i can't say it for him

BBL

Hobs

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.08.14 16:12

Sky news at the moment.
S Yorks reporting that a "number of people have come forward" since the publicity about the raid, and naming the name.

Have we ever seen that happen before ? ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.08.14 18:03

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2725752/Sir-Cliff-Richard-pictured-performing-stadium-rally-alleged-sexually-abused-underage-boy-fans-urge-stay-strong.html
Sir Cliff Richard 'is returning to Britain' to face underage sex assault quiz by police as officers say more people have come forward with information in past 24 hours
The allegation relates to an underage boy and dated from 1980s, police say
Alleged abuse is claimed to have taken place at a 1985 Sheffield stadium rally by US evangelist preacher Billy Graham
Pictures show Sir Cliff singing at event - but he furiously denies 'false' attack
Police officers have searched his £3.1m home in Sunningdale, Berkshire
Singer at his holiday home in Portugal's Algarve region but will return to UK

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 15.08.14 18:31

@PeterMac wrote:Sky news at the moment.
S Yorks reporting that a "number of people have come forward" since the publicity about the raid, and naming the name.

Have we ever seen that happen before ? ?

Deja Vu.

Common theme in this type of cases.

Arrest imminent ?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.08.14 18:42

@aiyoyo wrote:
Deja Vu.

Déja vu - all over again ! ! !  big grin 

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 15.08.14 20:28

What has the 'Bachelor Boy' been up to with 'The Young Ones'?

roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 15.08.14 21:24

At work today, during conversations about this topic, quite a few people said that they didn't believe the allegations against Cliff Richards. Moreover, the general opinion was that people who come forward laying claims of abuse do so hoping for financial gain. I have to say that it made me cross.

Imagine being sexually abused/raped as a child by a multi-millionaire, a celebrity who is well known, and adored by millions of fans. Not only that, the pervert can get the best legal representation money can buy. Would you dare come forward and speak out? I doubt it.

I think the police have played a blinder on this one. They made sure that the press were briefed, ready to get the news out. All they have to do is sit back and wait for the victims to come forward, and I gather some have already.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 15.08.14 21:39

I have an old school friend who has been a fan of his since the 60s.  I wouldn`t dare even broach the subject with her.  There will be millions of women like that I bet.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 15.08.14 21:50

I have never understood this adulation people have for celebrities, well not grown up people! I have a feeling that your friend may be in for a big shock, along with all the other doting females.
I personally have never liked him. It was all that talk of religion, trying to come across as saintly.....umm... now that reminds me of someone else.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 15.08.14 21:57

Agreed. No, he`s never been my cuppa-tea either.  I always went for the rebels.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What more "evidence" do people need ?

Post by PeterMac on 15.08.14 22:40

{quote]When I was young my father said
'Son I have something to say'
And what he told me I'll never forget
Until my dying days

[Chorus:]
He said son you are a bachelor boy
And that's the way to stay
Son you'll be a bachelor boy
Until your dying days

When I was 16 I fell in love
With a girl as sweet as can be
But I remembered just in time
What my daddy said to me

[Chorus]

As time goes by I probably will
Meet a girl and fall in love
Then I'll get married have a wife and a child
And they'll be my turtle doves

But until then I'll be a bachelor boy
And that's the way I'll stay
Happy to be a bachelor boy
Until my dying days[/quote]

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 15.08.14 22:54

Anyone know when CR found religion?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Holy roller Cliff Richard takes to the stage...

Post by missbeetle on 15.08.14 23:12

@Woofer wrote:Anyone know when CR found religion?

(clipped from sample online of 'Cliff Richard : The Biography' by Steve Turner)

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 15.08.14 23:23

@missbeetle wrote:
@Woofer wrote:Anyone know when CR found religion?

(clipped from sample online of 'Cliff Richard : The Biography' by Steve Turner)

Thanks Miss Beetle. That`s interesting to note that he`d got religion already by the 80s.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum