The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Woofer on 14.08.14 22:34

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Apparently it's in Guia, Albufeira, Central Algarve if that means anything to anyone!

Adega do Cantor, Guia etc.  is a long way over to the east.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by sharonl on 14.08.14 22:38

@Woofer wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Apparently it's in Guia, Albufeira, Central Algarve if that means anything to anyone!

Adega do Cantor, Guia etc.  is a long way over to the east.


Here is the website http://www.winesvidanova.com/visiting.htm

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3566
Reputation : 419
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Dont let the facts get in the way

Post by PeterMac on 14.08.14 22:43

TWITTER - schit****

Dont let the facts get in the way of a good story, as the MSM used to say >
" />

" />

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by deafoldbat on 14.08.14 23:08

Perhaps the 'powers that be' have decided they need to wheel out another high profile celebrity to distract the public from all the politicians who are being named!

I understand he does a lot of fundraising in Portugal for a children's charity.  thinking

http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/sir-cliff-richard-to-host-event-in-memory-of-peta-birch/32084

deafoldbat

Posts : 85
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-05-19
Location : Kent, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by sar on 15.08.14 7:58

@deafoldbat wrote:Perhaps the 'powers that be' have decided they need to wheel out another high profile celebrity to distract the public from all the politicians who are being named!

I understand he does a lot of fundraising in Portugal for a children's charity.  thinking

http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/sir-cliff-richard-to-host-event-in-memory-of-peta-birch/32084
+1

sar

Posts : 460
Reputation : 139
Join date : 2013-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by plebgate on 15.08.14 8:12

I wonder what the police think will be found at this address?  If there had been rumblings on internet for many months about me,  I know that I would not have left anything at any property I owned that the police think might possibly be  used against me.

plebgate

Posts : 5444
Reputation : 1159
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by BlueBag on 15.08.14 8:17

So.. when are they going to start the politicians investigation that was promised?

BlueBag

Posts : 3424
Reputation : 1274
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by tiny on 15.08.14 8:30

@BlueBag wrote:So.. when are they going to start the politicians investigation that was promised?

Ha hahahahahahahhahahaha,good joke.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by aiyoyo on 15.08.14 8:35

@Woofer wrote:

Adega do Cantor, Guia etc.  is a long way over to the east.

Lying low in a chateau's dungeon 10 miles radius in the lawless hinterland of Gula!
Should Interpol search there?
Or he will be home by Christmas escorted by Special Branch?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by aiyoyo on 15.08.14 8:36

@BlueBag wrote:So.. when are they going to start the politicians investigation that was promised?

In a tomorrow, that never comes!

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by aiyoyo on 15.08.14 8:38

@plebgate wrote:I wonder what the police think will be found at this address?  If there had been rumblings on internet for many months about me,  I know that I would not have left anything at any property I owned that the police think might possibly be  used against me.

It's impossible to remove every incriminating evidence.

The Mcs did not reckon for the dogs !

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by plebgate on 15.08.14 8:51

@aiyoyo wrote:
@plebgate wrote:I wonder what the police think will be found at this address?  If there had been rumblings on internet for many months about me,  I know that I would not have left anything at any property I owned that the police think might possibly be  used against me.

It's impossible to remove every incriminating evidence.

The Mcs did not reckon for the dogs !
Yep you have a point aiyoyo, but this alleged incident is reported as taking place in the  80's at a Billy Graham event?     Somebody else lived at the address until 2008?  What incriminating evidence could be found relating to the alleged incident I wonder?

plebgate

Posts : 5444
Reputation : 1159
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by aiyoyo on 15.08.14 9:23

@plebgate wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@plebgate wrote:I wonder what the police think will be found at this address?  If there had been rumblings on internet for many months about me,  I know that I would not have left anything at any property I owned that the police think might possibly be  used against me.

It's impossible to remove every incriminating evidence.

The Mcs did not reckon for the dogs !
Yep you have a point aiyoyo, but this alleged incident is reported as taking place in the  80's at a Billy Graham event?     Somebody else lived at the address until 2008?  What incriminating evidence could be found relating to the alleged incident I wonder?

May not have to be directly relating to the alleged incident.
Any incriminating evidence showing that predilection would raise alarm.
Old photos placing him at a certain place in a certain period where he should not have been?
Letters?
Some people keep trophies little realising its incriminating value.

The Police must have known all those info you mentioned. 8 police officers went in 5 unmarked cars - quite a contingent I would say.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by aquila on 15.08.14 9:45

...and the cortege of unmarked cars on a raid just happened to have a BBC reporter outside waiting!

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Guest on 15.08.14 9:50

@aiyoyo wrote:
The Police must have known all those info you mentioned. 8 police officers went in 5 unmarked cars - quite a contingent I would say.

That was quite a convoy considering the press claim that the police are investigating one single allegation of assault from 30 years ago.

It would make more sense if the police were investigating this allegation whilst being aware of other allegations that the press are unable to report due to one or more super-injunctions.

Perhaps the media were deliberately tipped off before Sir Cliff could gag them.

Assuming that he is as innocent as he claims, I'd expect him to be on the next flight to the UK to co-operate fully with the police investigation and clear his name.

IMO.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Guest on 15.08.14 10:08

@aquila wrote:...and the cortege of unmarked cars on a raid just happened to have a BBC reporter outside waiting!

I bet Clarence is gutted. If he hadn't decided to move, ahem, "up" in the World, that could have been him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by PeterMac on 15.08.14 10:09


Why would he need to insist that ?     Ce qui s'excuse, s'accuse ?   Wer sich enschuldigt, sich beschuldigt ?  

Sir Cliff, whose home in Berkshire was searched by police on Thursday afternoon, issued a robust statement from his house in the Algarve, vehemently denying the allegation, but pledging to co-operate with the investigation.
Robust and vehement, eh ? So that's all right then.

Hobs ? Are you on line ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by aquila on 15.08.14 10:12

@PeterMac wrote:

Why would he need to insist that ?     Ce qui s'excuse, s'accuse ?   Wer sich enschuldigt, sich beschuldigt ?  
It's interesting to note that it was reported yesterday that his publicist knew nothing of the rumours whilst Sir Cliff's FB page says he was aware of the rumours.

All grist to the mill.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by PeterMac on 15.08.14 10:15

His publicist, Max Cliff. .  ooops 

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Guest on 15.08.14 10:15


Technically he could be telling the truth. Pedophilia is used for individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger


If his preference is for older boys then the correct term is hebephile.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by aquila on 15.08.14 10:19

@PeterMac wrote:His publicist, Max Cliff. .      ooops 
Today we are being treated to quotes from 'a source close to'

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by aiyoyo on 15.08.14 10:41


Well........?

He did also insist: I'm not gay

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Guest on 15.08.14 10:42

@PeterMac wrote:

Why would he need to insist that ?     Ce qui s'excuse, s'accuse ?   Wer sich enschuldigt, sich beschuldigt ?  


Billy Joel's been really smart here. He had the foresight to declare "I aaaaaaam, an Innocent Maaaaaa-an" long before any suspicion could fall on him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum