The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by PeterMac on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 pm

It is on the Fernbridge thread.
Fascinating stuff.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by aiyoyo on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 pm

OMG, Finally..............!

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:03 pm

The story goes that he is now a fully fledged citizen of Barbados, and this little bombshell drops when he is out of the country (in his place in The Algarve)! How handy.

Do you think he'll be back in Blighty soon? Or will he be going straight to Barbados to avoid the long British winter(s) ahead?

"We're all goin' on a Summer Winter holiday, no more returnin' for a week year or two..."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Sir Cliff's house in Sunningdale searched by South Yorkshire police

Post by comperedna on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:20 pm

in connection with historic (1980s) allegation of 'impropriety' in Sheffield with an underage boy. Sky pointed out that someone was there (not Mr Richard) at the house and let the police in. Sky stated that he lived in Portugal in the summer and the West Indies in the winter. Mr Richard came on TV made a statement more or less saying 'old news'. There had been allegations of this type circulating on the internet for many months and there was no truth in them. He would cooperate with the police investigation. He would not speak on the matter further till the police investigation is finished. The police are still at the house.

comperedna

Posts : 695
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by aiyoyo on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Rose Quartz wrote:The story goes that he is now a fully fledged citizen of Barbados, and this little bombshell drops when he is out of the country (in his place in The Algarve)! How handy.

Do you think he'll be back in Blighty soon? Or will he be going straight to Barbados to avoid the long British winter(s) ahead?

"We're all goin' on a Summer Winter holiday, no more returnin' for a week year or two..."

Would there be an arrest by appointment, or a surprise-him- arrest, meaning arrest on arrival at the airport in front of the public?

He's going to be wary of returning to the country if he knows the Police are still on his case I'd imagine.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by tiny on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:47 pm

Nothing will come of it,it will be swept under the carpet after a little while,never to be heard of again.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Woofer on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:50 pm

@tiny wrote:Nothing will come of it,it will be swept under the carpet after a little while,never to be heard of again.

He can`t have done evil things like that because he`s a Christian (and has promoted this fact persistently). laughat

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by tiny on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:52 pm

@Woofer wrote:
@tiny wrote:Nothing will come of it,it will be swept under the carpet after a little while,never to be heard of again.

He can`t have done evil things like that because he`s a Christian (and has promoted this fact persistently). laughat

 big grin

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Missing People show their true Colours - and Loyalty

Post by PeterMac on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:11 pm

He has been Whooshed already.
Spot the difference

15 October 2013
" />

Today 14 August 2014
" />


Such Loyalty
Such Generosity of spirit
A 'Missing People' spokesman said . . .   ooops

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:10 pm

@aiyoyo wrote:
Rose Quartz wrote:The story goes that he is now a fully fledged citizen of Barbados, and this little bombshell drops when he is out of the country (in his place in The Algarve)! How handy.

Do you think he'll be back in Blighty soon? Or will he be going straight to Barbados to avoid the long British winter(s) ahead?

"We're all goin' on a Summer Winter holiday, no more returnin' for a week year or two..."

Would there be an arrest by appointment, or a surprise-him- arrest, meaning arrest on arrival at the airport in front of the public?

He's going to be wary of returning to the country if he knows the Police are still on his case I'd imagine.

Let's hope there is an arrest full stop! So many of them have been protected thus far, but is this blanket of protection finally unravelling?  pray2 

Most of the 'named names' are already dead and buried, and beyond justice. It's time to put this right.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Justformaddie on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:10 pm

No way, can't be Cliff Richard! I don't think I know ANYONE now.
This is getting worse by the day.

____________________
Parents=protection high5 

Justformaddie

Posts : 540
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-13
Location : On my iPad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:21 pm

I thought that about Rolf Harris!

I'm not jumping to any conclusions about Cliff though.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by margaret on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:23 pm

@PeterMac wrote:He has been Whooshed already.
Spot the difference
Such Loyalty
Such Generosity of spirit
A 'Missing People' spokesman said . . .   ooops

Why whoosh him within a couple of hours, unless......?

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by PeterMac on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:41 pm

@margaret wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:He has been Whooshed already.
Spot the difference
Such Loyalty
Such Generosity of spirit
A 'Missing People' spokesman said . . .   ooops

Why whoosh him within a couple of hours, unless......?

AMENDED TO READ
He is now officially Missing.  Mr 

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by aiyoyo on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Start the search in Barbados.

No last photo and no efit needed since he's so well known throughout the world. There is no hiding place for him.

And certainly no need for age progression photo.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Gaggzy on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:18 pm

@aiyoyo wrote:Start the search in Barbados.

No last photo and no efit needed since he's so well known throughout the world.  There is no hiding place for him.

And certainly no need for age progression photo.


What? Has Harold Webb been abducted?

Well, I hope this time they find the jemmy!

All those Christmas number 1's, too. dance

Gaggzy

Posts : 488
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2014-06-08
Location : North West.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by aquila on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:22 pm

@aiyoyo wrote:Start the search in Barbados.

No last photo and no efit needed since he's so well known throughout the world.  There is no hiding place for him.

And certainly no need for age progression photo.
That's just cracked me up aiyoyo.

Sir Cliff Richard has produced calendars of himself for donkey's years. There's no age progression due to plastic surgery and botox (he didn't like botox). The only sure fire way to identify what age he is in the calendars is from the clothes he wears.  big grin

aquila

Posts : 7952
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by sharonl on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:43 pm

@PeterMac wrote:He has been Whooshed already.
Spot the difference

15 October 2013
" />

Today 14 August 2014
" />


Such Loyalty
Such Generosity of spirit
A 'Missing People' spokesman said . . .   ooops
And we all know who the spokesman for Missing People is, don't we?

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3565
Reputation : 418
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Richard Branson

Post by MarleneP on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Oh pretty: Richard Branson, along with Cliff Richard as a patron. Can anyone remember that Branson was one of the first supporters of the McCanns?

MarleneP

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by sharonl on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:16 pm

@MarleneP wrote:Oh pretty: Richard Branson, along with Cliff Richard as a patron. Can anyone remember that Branson was one of the first supporters of the McCanns?


Yes, he donated £100,000 towards the McCanns' legal costs so that they could clear their names.  Not a penny towards the search for Madeleine though.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3565
Reputation : 418
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Woofer on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:23 pm

 
From the article - "In 1996, he addressed rumours about his sexuality when he insisted: "I'm aware of the rumours, but I'm not gay."
 
What a surprise - Asexual then ?

When will they get around to the politicians instead of sweeping up the pop stars?

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Claims on Twitter that Cliff's house in Portugal is actually in PdL. Anyone know if this is correct??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW***Cliff Richard reinterviewed by police [BBC News, 5 Nov] (was: Sir Cliff breaking news!)

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:29 pm

Apparently it's in Guia, Albufeira, Central Algarve if that means anything to anyone!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum