The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

M is for Morocco...

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by tigger on 06.06.15 15:02

I think it's customer feedback: lousy plane, get a proper jet and get in some Tapas  next time! 


i am very stuck by the way she looks. There was the family memorial reunion 40 days after....  Reunion on the 9th, the strange phonecall on the 10th, the even stranger 'time to grieve'  on their return and as announced in the autumn, a disused barn where fibres relating to the car  were found. Was this 'the' weekend? 

All pure speculation on my part.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by j.rob on 06.06.15 17:56

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann say they will spend the coming week reviewing the campaign to find her and allowing themselves time to grieve.
-----




Surely this is highly indicative of something very significant having taken place in the previous day or two? "Time to grieve" - this would appear to be fairly unambiguous, imo. Couple that with the family in dark suits meeting in Sagres on 9th June and a certain timeline of events might be theorized.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 228
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by tigger on 06.06.15 18:20

@j.rob wrote:The parents of missing Madeleine McCann say they will spend the coming week reviewing the campaign to find her and allowing themselves time to grieve.
-----




Surely this is highly indicative of something very significant having taken place in the previous day or two? "Time to grieve" - this would appear to be fairly unambiguous, imo. Couple that with the family in dark suits meeting in Sagres on 9th June and a certain timeline of events might be theorized.
Kate and Gerry fly back to PDL early evening, then drive to Lagos to attend concert in aid of Madeleine.
(INSERTED TODAY) 8 Jun 07
Gerry's blog "Sean, in particular has acquired a taste for sea-bass"
Bruno press and Daylife press publish photos of Sean wearing red aeroplane t shirt

9 June
Drive to Sagres.
10 June (Sunday)
- Mobile phone call is tracked between Gerry and O'Brien on this day. Tracking shows the two were possibly 28km apart at the time of the call.
G & K attend mass in the morning.
Late afternoon they drive to airport to catch flight to Casablanca [Clarence Mitchell travels with them on the flight]


Yes, imo that was a crucial time and what was ROB doing around that time? Surely he didn't stay all that time in PdL, so it seems he must have come back. 
Now there was a date when some had to give recorded statements but I thought that was in May. 

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Verdi on 06.06.15 22:53

Concentrating only on the McCanns presence in Morocco, much like their holiday at the Ocean Club, there is a distinct lack of photographic evidence of their movements.  Sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, the only photographs I recall are a)  their arrival at Rabat/Casa airport b) a press conference at the Hyatt Hilton Hotel in Rabat  c) in front of a bunch of kids waving posters of Madeleine and d) in the vicinity of a citadel.

I appreciate the fact that the Moroccan media would not be interested in their presence or schedule but I believe Martin Brunt was following them about for Sky News so why no camera footage?  Take a another look at the image of them close to a citadel posted by missbeetle Today at 12:40 am.

Not wishing to start up another photo-shopped debacle but no shadows, unless the sun was directly overhead -  was  it midday?  Rabat in the middle of the day in the middle of summer wearing a black jacket?  Well, you know what they say about mad dogs and Engleesh men.  Heck, they were only there for two days, what time did they have to go sightseeing or posing for a photo shoot?

Another niggle!  Staying at the Ambassadors home?  Now that in my opinion just ain't going to happen.  Apart from breaking all the laws of diplomatic protocol, wouldn't it be more convenient for the McCanns to pig it in an hotel - I'm sure it would be more convenient for the Ambassador.  If that were me, I would absolutely insist on hotel accommodation even if I had to pay for it myself.  So many aspects of this jaunt just don't ring true to me.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3761
Reputation : 2201
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Verdi on 07.06.15 0:01

According to Kate McCanns book

"..a crowd of kids suddenly came into view. There must have been over a hundred of them, and they were all holding up posters bearing Madeleine's face with the words 'All Moroccan Children Are With You, Madeleine' above it and 'Madeleine: Back Home' underneath. Beaming, they chanted in unison: 'Madeleine! Madeleine! Madeleine!' This welcome was as unexpected as it was overwhelming, and we couldn't help but smile. In fact, I couldn't stop myself smiling and on this occasion, my tears were all happy ones."


Now look at this image of their arrival at Rabat/Casa airport.




What's that I see Gerry carrying - a box of posters?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3761
Reputation : 2201
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by lj on 07.06.15 3:33

@Verdi wrote:Concentrating only on the McCanns presence in Morocco, much like their holiday at the Ocean Club, there is a distinct lack of photographic evidence of their movements.  Sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, the only photographs I recall are a)  their arrival at Rabat/Casa airport b) a press conference at the Hyatt Hilton Hotel in Rabat  c) in front of a bunch of kids waving posters of Madeleine and d) in the vicinity of a citadel.

I appreciate the fact that the Moroccan media would not be interested in their presence or schedule but I believe Martin Brunt was following them about for Sky News so why no camera footage?  Take a another look at the image of them close to a citadel posted by missbeetle Today at 12:40 am.

Not wishing to start up another photo-shopped debacle but no shadows, unless the sun was directly overhead -  was  it midday?  Rabat in the middle of the day in the middle of summer wearing a black jacket?  Well, you know what they say about mad dogs and Engleesh men.  Heck, they were only there for two days, what time did they have to go sightseeing or posing for a photo shoot?

Another niggle!  Staying at the Ambassadors home?  Now that in my opinion just ain't going to happen.  Apart from breaking all the laws of diplomatic protocol, wouldn't it be more convenient for the McCanns to pig it in an hotel - I'm sure it would be more convenient for the Ambassador.  If that were me, I would absolutely insist on hotel accommodation even if I had to pay for it myself.  So many aspects of this jaunt just don't ring true to me.

Yes ambassadors were used (under pressure) to pick up the McCanns from airports and house them. They were ridiculed by most of the diplomatic world. Just as the laughs about the ambassador who had to take care of the McCanns laundry. All very much not according to protocol. But in the homeland they were outbidding each other to help this poor couple, that was being railroaded by swarthy foreigners. It's all a tale of just doing it wrong, and now they need to save face.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3280
Reputation : 153
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by tigger on 07.06.15 10:21

N
@Verdi wrote:According to Kate McCanns book

"..a crowd of kids suddenly came into view. There must have been over a hundred of them, and they were all holding up posters bearing Madeleine's face with the words 'All Moroccan Children Are With You, Madeleine' above it and 'Madeleine: Back Home' underneath. Beaming, they chanted in unison: 'Madeleine! Madeleine! Madeleine!' This welcome was as unexpected as it was overwhelming, and we couldn't help but smile. In fact, I couldn't stop myself smiling and on this occasion, my tears were all happy ones."


Now look at this image of their arrival at Rabat/Casa airport.




What's that I see Gerry carrying - a box of posters?
That is weird! Having his passport checked by yet another 3rd world person when you'd expect him to be waved through by the PM himself? 

That box of posters.. Not in Arabic by the looks of it. To be accurate it is a box with a poster stuck on top, we do not know the contents. 

Ambassadors have to do what the Foreign Office tells them to do. Which is why John Buck bolted his croissant and leapt into the waiting car at around 8.30 am on the 4th to be driven to PdL on the 4th. 

The McCanns also stayed with the Ambassador in Rome. Btw. Just saw a lively sequence of shots of Clarries hand grabbing the Pope's hand on McCannfiles.com. You can't make it up.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.06.15 10:36

@tigger wrote:N
@Verdi wrote:According to Kate McCanns book

"..a crowd of kids suddenly came into view. There must have been over a hundred of them, and they were all holding up posters bearing Madeleine's face with the words 'All Moroccan Children Are With You, Madeleine' above it and 'Madeleine: Back Home' underneath. Beaming, they chanted in unison: 'Madeleine! Madeleine! Madeleine!' This welcome was as unexpected as it was overwhelming, and we couldn't help but smile. In fact, I couldn't stop myself smiling and on this occasion, my tears were all happy ones."


Now look at this image of their arrival at Rabat/Casa airport.




What's that I see Gerry carrying - a box of posters?
That is weird! Having his passport checked by yet another 3rd world person when you'd expect him to be waved through by the PM himself? 

That box of posters.. Not in Arabic by the looks of it. To be accurate it is a box with a poster stuck on top, we do not know the contents. 

Ambassadors have to do what the Foreign Office tells them to do. Which is why John Buck bolted his croissant and leapt into the waiting car at around 8.30 am on the 4th to be driven to PdL on the 4th. 

The McCanns also stayed with the Ambassador in Rome. Btw. Just saw a lively sequence of shots of Clarrie's hand grabbing the Pope's hand on McCannfiles.com. You can't make it up.
There is one other oddity about this photograph.

How often do Customs & Excise/Border Control officials happily pose for a photo of one of them checking a passport?

(were ExclusivePics on hand?) 


ETA:  re (quote tigger): "Just saw a lively sequence of shots of Clarrie's hand grabbing the Pope's hand on McCannfiles.com"

There is a video in existence of Clarence Mitchell boasting of how he personally arranged the Papal visit by a 'phone call to the then Holy Father's main representative in England (Cardinal Cormac Murphy O'Connor - I think he may have been Irish - you know, the one who condoned Roman Catholic priests sodomising young boys and moving them on from parish to parish when people complained)

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 14103
Reputation : 2239
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Verdi on 07.06.15 12:58

The McCanns - press conference Rabat Morocco, June 2007



We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.  Oscar Wilde



al akhbar!

ETA:  Strictly speaking, according to Reuters this shot was taken during a visit to 'Touche pas à mon enfant'.  Like the cage in the background - nice little touch!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3761
Reputation : 2201
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Verdi on 07.06.15 13:01

So, from press conference to getting down with the kids on the block..



Engleesh/Arabic - Arabic/Engleesh?  Who cares just as long as it's a good publicity stunt.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3761
Reputation : 2201
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Guest on 07.06.15 13:07

@Verdi wrote:The McCanns - press conference Rabat Morocco, June 2007



We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.  Oscar Wilde



al akhbar!
Do I spot a coloboma being highlighted on the poster Kate's holding?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Verdi on 07.06.15 13:17

Ladyinred wrote:
@Verdi wrote:The McCanns - press conference Rabat Morocco, June 2007



We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.  Oscar Wilde



al akhbar!
Do I spot a coloboma being highlighted on the poster Kate's holding?
Nah, more of a fleck really - the kinda thing you don't notice!  What do I see below - The Sun logo?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3761
Reputation : 2201
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by tigger on 07.06.15 16:21

Ahhh! the Sun, with that nice Nick the journalist who was such a good mate that he got several honourable mentions in the diary iirc..

But why? Posters printed free of charge by the Sun? With their logo?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by lj on 07.06.15 16:58

@tigger wrote:Ahhh! the Sun, with that nice Nick the journalist who was such a good mate that he got several honourable mentions in the diary iirc..

But why? Posters printed free of charge by the Sun? With their logo?


How big was that post again on their accounting page, specific mentioning posters?

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3280
Reputation : 153
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by j.rob on 07.06.15 17:42

@tigger wrote:
@j.rob wrote:The parents of missing Madeleine McCann say they will spend the coming week reviewing the campaign to find her and allowing themselves time to grieve.
-----




Surely this is highly indicative of something very significant having taken place in the previous day or two? "Time to grieve" - this would appear to be fairly unambiguous, imo. Couple that with the family in dark suits meeting in Sagres on 9th June and a certain timeline of events might be theorized.
Kate and Gerry fly back to PDL early evening, then drive to Lagos to attend concert in aid of Madeleine.
(INSERTED TODAY) 8 Jun 07
Gerry's blog "Sean, in particular has acquired a taste for sea-bass"
Bruno press and Daylife press publish photos of Sean wearing red aeroplane t shirt

9 June
Drive to Sagres.
10 June (Sunday)
- Mobile phone call is tracked between Gerry and O'Brien on this day. Tracking shows the two were possibly 28km apart at the time of the call.
G & K attend mass in the morning.
Late afternoon they drive to airport to catch flight to Casablanca [Clarence Mitchell travels with them on the flight]


Yes, imo that was a crucial time and what was ROB doing around that time? Surely he didn't stay all that time in PdL, so it seems he must have come back. 
Now there was a date when some had to give recorded statements but I thought that was in May. 


Kate's diary:

THURSDAY, JUNE 7: The Press conference went well. People are always asking how we are managing to cope, how we can manage to run a campaign, as if we are strange because we are able to appear calm and controlled and aren't going under all the time. They know so little. Nobody should judge or criticise because, unless they have already been in this situation, they have NO IDEA how they would be and certainly NO IDEA how painful it is. NO IDEA AT ALL. I love you so much Madeleine xxxx
I can't bear this. I can't bear being without Madeleine. It's like torture' a slow, painful death. I hope her suffering, if she is suffering, is much less. Please God.


---------


I theorize that Kate is talking about the pain of burying one's own child. "I love you so much Madeleine" with all the kisses is very much the type of writing one would find on a card on a wreath.


The last two lines are odd, imo. While I could understand that the planning of a final 'goodbye' and resting place for one's child might be like torture and a slow painful death (wow - that word) the very last line talks of Madeleine's 'suffering' being 'much less'. 


Or is this merely a thinly veiled allusion to Madeleine's suffering now being over while Kate's suffering continues? This does also seem to suggest that Madeleine did suffer at one point. 

Gerry's entry about Sean developing a taste for sea-bass on the 8th June is presumably an attempt to explain away the odour of cadaver in the Renault Scenic. Which could possibly be used to explain away the reason that the car boot was left open (if true) overnight for a period of time. Or to explain away a strong odour coming from the car which someone had noticed. Or indeed to try to have an excuse for dog alerts in the event that sniffer dogs came within the vicinity of the car. 

Rotting sea bass, dirty nappies, bloody meat and the like created quite a stink in that Renault Scenic it would seem.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 228
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by j.rob on 07.06.15 17:43

@tigger wrote:Ahhh! the Sun, with that nice Nick the journalist who was such a good mate that he got several honourable mentions in the diary iirc..

But why? Posters printed free of charge by the Sun? With their logo?

It was, in part, a McMurdoch media scam, imo.

A "good" story to bury "bad" news (Iraq).

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 228
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Verdi on 07.06.15 19:53

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@tigger wrote:N
@Verdi wrote:According to Kate McCanns book

"..a crowd of kids suddenly came into view. There must have been over a hundred of them, and they were all holding up posters bearing Madeleine's face with the words 'All Moroccan Children Are With You, Madeleine' above it and 'Madeleine: Back Home' underneath. Beaming, they chanted in unison: 'Madeleine! Madeleine! Madeleine!' This welcome was as unexpected as it was overwhelming, and we couldn't help but smile. In fact, I couldn't stop myself smiling and on this occasion, my tears were all happy ones."


Now look at this image of their arrival at Rabat/Casa airport.




What's that I see Gerry carrying - a box of posters?
That is weird! Having his passport checked by yet another 3rd world person when you'd expect him to be waved through by the PM himself? 

That box of posters.. Not in Arabic by the looks of it. To be accurate it is a box with a poster stuck on top, we do not know the contents. 

Ambassadors have to do what the Foreign Office tells them to do. Which is why John Buck bolted his croissant and leapt into the waiting car at around 8.30 am on the 4th to be driven to PdL on the 4th. 

The McCanns also stayed with the Ambassador in Rome. Btw. Just saw a lively sequence of shots of Clarrie's hand grabbing the Pope's hand on McCannfiles.com. You can't make it up.
There is one other oddity about this photograph.

How often do Customs & Excise/Border Control officials happily pose for a photo of one of them checking a passport?

(were ExclusivePics on hand?) 


ETA:  re (quote tigger): "Just saw a lively sequence of shots of Clarrie's hand grabbing the Pope's hand on McCannfiles.com"

There is a video in existence of Clarence Mitchell boasting of how he personally arranged the Papal visit by a 'phone call to the then Holy Father's main representative in England (Cardinal Cormac Murphy O'Connor - I think he may have been Irish - you know, the one who condoned Roman Catholic priests sodomising young boys and moving them on from parish to parish when people complained)
You don't - less so in a country such as Morocco.  You'd most likely be escorted off the premises to a place of confinement with a rifle butt up the right nostril.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3761
Reputation : 2201
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Verdi on 07.06.15 19:54

@tigger wrote:Ahhh! the Sun, with that nice Nick the journalist who was such a good mate that he got several honourable mentions in the diary iirc..

But why? Posters printed free of charge by the Sun? With their logo?
A good marketing ploy?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3761
Reputation : 2201
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Verdi on 07.06.15 20:11

@Tony Bennett wrote:@ missbeetle

Thank you for these further images.

Some on here are not sure about some of your posts - about what clothes Gerry and Kate are wearing and things like that. They think it's all irrelevant. And may be they are right.

On the other hand, I appreciate much of your work here, because e.g. you have unearthed hundreds of new photographs for us, many of which are surprisingly informative and interesting - and moreover lead us on to discuss certain things that maybe we had all forgotten about.  

And in this case: Morocco.

In Gary Hagland's as-yet-unpublished book, he maintains he was only called in to help after the McCanns returned to England, on 9 September.

I have always been sceptical about this.

It seems to me that the 'Moroocan/North African strategy' was worked out very early on.

And it seems there were two sets of important meetings.

In JUNE there was the meeting with the British Ambassdor in Rabat, and the Minister for Religious Affairs.

Then in SEPTEMBER, so he says, there was a further round of official meetings, again involving the British ambassador but this time some of the King's palace officials.

Was Hagland involved in June as well?

Here is a reminder of part of Hagland's account:

QUOTE Gary Hagland

I briefed Brian Kennedy and Metodo 3 and Brian set about his contacts in an effort to pave the way to seek permission from the King of Morocco, King Mohammed VI, to enter the Kingdom to look for her. The King’s consort, Princess Salma, was already sympathetic to Madeleine’s plight. Eventually, with the help of the British Embassy in Rabat, a deal was struck.

On a strict understanding that the King’s approval was unofficial and immediately deniable; on the proviso that nothing would be done to the detriment of the sovereign standing and good reputation of the Kingdom, and on the unequivocal basis that any arrest or interdiction be undertaken in collaboration with the office of Director General of the Direction de la Surveillance du Territoire - the Moroccan Secret Service - and that we were escorted at all times by a representative of the Royal Guard, we were in.

Secretly, with Brian Kennedy’s jet to be located at Rabat on standby, on the first confirmation of a sighting of Madeleine she would be quickly removed straight to the jet, diplomacy and bureaucracy taking a back-seat.

Brian Kennedy and I selected the Metodo 3 agent to be on the ground, undoubtedly their best. Quiet, unassuming, with a poor grasp of English, nonetheless he was good at undercover work and discrete surveillance. Synchronised with the infiltration, Helping to Find Maledeine had agreed to produce a poster of Madeleine in Arabic to be delivered and distributed by the moquadems at the King’s direction.

Military-grade maps of Morocco, new satellite communications, medical equipment, gold sovereigns, and field kit, were all assembled for Paddy [= Patrick Kennedy] and me who were to join Metodo 3’s agent on the ground for a month. The single Royal Guard representative, Mohammed, had been introduced to us via the British Embassy in Rabat by ’phone; he spoke excellent English and came across as being both confident and knowledgeable. As we planned our route, based on the more ‘quality’ of sightings of Madeleine in Morocco, Mohammed briefed us as to the more dangerous of areas we would traverse and the protocol we were to adopt when in these higher-risk locations. At least he would be armed.

UNQUOTE

Re-reading this I am struck by the degree of high-level inter-state collaboration here to help the McCanns, with the British Embassy in Rabat right in the thick of things, and the King of Morocco, no less, blessing the Metodo 3 men's search for Madeleine and supplying a member of his own Royal Guard to chaperone them all around Morocco.
Disregarding anything that's been propagated by the McCann spin machine, the thing I can't understand is why the Moroccan state would so readily and so willingly accommodate a disjointed team of European non-entities.

Military intelligence I could comprehend without a moments hesitation but what are we talking about here - a suburban general practitioner that was,  a cardiologist working at a Midlands hospital,  a UK government representative in the form of media monitoring,  a bunch of crooked pseudo private detectives and last but not least a double glazing salesman who's made good in the UK.

Despite proclaimed historic ties across the globe, Morocco's primary allegiance lies with fellow Arab states but the the country's geographic proximity with Europe and the fact that tourism is a major contributor to the Moroccan economy, it's most desirable that they maintain a healthy relationship with European countries - albeit only superficial

As far as I recall King Mohammed Vl has never visited the UK since his intronisation, you  doubtless remember the occasion hen his predecessor King Hassan ll on a state visit to the UK, kept QE2 waiting - we were not amused!  What with that and his somewhat iffy mode of governing, not too popular to say the least.
 
Thus I'm struggling to believe it possible that the Kingdom of Morocco would aid and abet a clandestine privately operated search and/ or investigation into the disappearance of a child, allegedly abducted from her bed whilst her parents were otherwise engaged.  You have done a lot of research/work into this, so if you can put me out of my misery by offering some plausible explanation I will be extremely grateful!

Remember the words of Clarence Mitchell indelibly printed for posterity (late 2007/early 2008):

 “...it is true that we have requested a meeting with the prime minister to show him the strength of our case, to explain Kate and Gerry’s innocence - and yet all we’ve been offered is a medium-level-consular meeting, which we rejected.”

Do they sound like the words of someone who has influence with world leaders?

NB:  Please excuse the typos, my computer's gone doolally smilie.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3761
Reputation : 2201
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by tigger on 07.06.15 20:47

Whether we believe Hagland or not, it looks as if there was a determined focus on Morocco, instigated by TM. 

I have no idea why Morocco was so favoured out of all the countries they could have chosen. Perhaps we should ask: what did  Morocco have or NOT have that  put it at the top of the list?

Two photographs are very strange, Gerry carrying his own big box - no Clarence behind him although Clarence was on the flight I understand. A whole bunch of people should have been in that photograph, instead we have Gerry having to carry the Sun's publicity material and his own rucksack. There's no hint that the border control man has any idea who Gerry was, as I said earlier, why wasn't he waved through? 
PMs, the Pope  and a selection of European politicians had already been honoured by a visit or phonecall.
Where is the ambassador? Instructions from the FO were that those babes in the woods were in no circumstances to be left to their own devices when dealing with police or officials. 

Then the photo where Kate looks almost as she does these days. Definitely not enjoying herself. A far cry from the smiling young woman with a ponytail just a week or so earlier.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Verdi on 07.06.15 22:28

@tigger wrote:Whether we believe Hagland or not, it looks as if there was a determined focus on Morocco, instigated by TM. 

I have no idea why Morocco was so favoured out of all the countries they could have chosen. Perhaps we should ask: what did  Morocco have or NOT have that  put it at the top of the list?

Two photographs are very strange, Gerry carrying his own big box - no Clarence behind him although Clarence was on the flight I understand. A whole bunch of people should have been in that photograph, instead we have Gerry having to carry the Sun's publicity material and his own rucksack. There's no hint that the border control man has any idea who Gerry was, as I said earlier, why wasn't he waved through? 
PMs, the Pope  and a selection of European politicians had already been honoured by a visit or phonecall.
Where is the ambassador? Instructions from the FO were that those babes in the woods were in no circumstances to be left to their own devices when dealing with police or officials. 

Then the photo where Kate looks almost as she does these days. Definitely not enjoying herself. A far cry from the smiling young woman with a ponytail just a week or so earlier.
I can't deny that TM selected Morocco as a favoured destination for an abducted Madeleine.  In my view the reason was simply because Morocco is but a boat ride across the Gib Straits and an ideal location to foster stories of wild lawless terrain where abducted children can be hidden and prepared for future trading.

Everything you otherwise mention is all true and adds to my doubts about the trip.  Where is their entourage, why are they not being escorted through officialdom by some dignitary?  Why did the UK media reports say the flight was from Lisbon to Casablanca but every other account say they flew to Rabat?   What's more, the airport photograph is only the second time I've seen Gerry looking anything but smug, disdainful or annoyed - the other being as he left the police station having been made arguido!  

As I said previously, I remain convinced that the alleged visit to Morocco by the McCanns was not as portrayed, I've yet to see anything to make me think otherwise.

NB:  Mitchell?  Probably being frisked having been discovered heavily disguised as excess baggage.   big grin

ETA:  According to Kate's coffee table reference book of facts and other trivia .....

Sunday 10 June. Rabat, Morocco. Shortly before leaving for the airport, I made the mistake of reading an article in a Sunday Express I'd found lying around - a double-page piece, I think, illustrated by a photograph of an overcrowded, chaotic market scene - about child trading in Morocco.


I rest my case!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3761
Reputation : 2201
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.06.15 22:47

@Verdi wrote:
@tigger wrote:...it looks as if there was a determined focus on Morocco, instigated by TM. I have no idea why Morocco was so favoured out of all the countries they could have chosen. Perhaps we should ask: what did  Morocco have or NOT have that  put it at the top of the list?

I can't deny that TM selected Morocco as a favoured destination for an abducted Madeleine.  In my view the reason was simply because Morocco is but a boat ride across the Gib Straits and an ideal location to foster stories of wild lawless terrain where abducted children can be hidden and prepared for future trading.
@ tigger  @ Verdi

I suggest a very simple additional explanation.

At some stage, the McCann Team/Brian Kennedy decided to employ Metodo 3.

A bunch of rogues by all accounts.

I am absolutely convinced that the engagement of Metodo 3 took place well before September 2007, however, which is when the McCann Team and Kennedy say they came on board.

The Metodo 3 outfit are Spaniards. In Morocco, they speak Arabic - but also Spanish.

It was a good 'fit', wasn't it?

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 14103
Reputation : 2239
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Verdi on 07.06.15 23:36

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@tigger wrote:...it looks as if there was a determined focus on Morocco, instigated by TM. I have no idea why Morocco was so favoured out of all the countries they could have chosen. Perhaps we should ask: what did  Morocco have or NOT have that  put it at the top of the list?

I can't deny that TM selected Morocco as a favoured destination for an abducted Madeleine.  In my view the reason was simply because Morocco is but a boat ride across the Gib Straits and an ideal location to foster stories of wild lawless terrain where abducted children can be hidden and prepared for future trading.
@ tigger  @ Verdi

I suggest a very simple additional explanation.

At some stage, the McCann Team/Brian Kennedy decided to employ Metodo 3.

A bunch of rogues by all accounts.

I am absolutely convinced that the engagement of Metodo 3 took place well before September 2007, however, which is when the McCann Team and Kennedy say they came on board.

The Metodo 3 outfit are Spaniards. In Morocco, they speak Arabic - but also Spanish.

It was a good 'fit', wasn't it?
Yes indeed some of the population do speak Spanish, more so in the north and I do agree with you about Metodo being involved prior to September 2007.

I'm trying hard to keep the McCanns trip to Morocco separate from that of their dream team, mainly because I think the McCanns jolly pales into insignificance compared to the other lot.

For the sake of argument, assuming for the moment that Kennedy (who did appear to have his trotters in a lot of porkie pies) and Metodo were assisted
by Moroccan dignitaries to investigate the case of Madeleine McCann on Moroccan territory.  It is evident that Madeleine was not the victim of stranger abduction but met her fate in PdL in the spring of 2007, therefore she is unlikely to found alive anywhere on planet earth.

Any ideas as to why Kennedy and his hired cronies would go to such lengths as their alleged undercover operations in Morocco?  Wouldn't it have been simpler just to spread the word without the physical approach and considerable expense to the official fund?  Who would know or be able to prove any different?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3761
Reputation : 2201
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by tigger on 08.06.15 3:23

N
@Verdi wrote:
@tigger wrote:Whether we believe Hagland or not, it looks as if there was a determined focus on Morocco, instigated by TM. 

I have no idea why Morocco was so favoured out of all the countries they could have chosen. Perhaps we should ask: what did  Morocco have or NOT have that  put it at the top of the list?

Two photographs are very strange, Gerry carrying his own big box - no Clarence behind him although Clarence was on the flight I understand. A whole bunch of people should have been in that photograph, instead we have Gerry having to carry the Sun's publicity material and his own rucksack. There's no hint that the border control man has any idea who Gerry was, as I said earlier, why wasn't he waved through? 
PMs, the Pope  and a selection of European politicians had already been honoured by a visit or phonecall.
Where is the ambassador? Instructions from the FO were that those babes in the woods were in no circumstances to be left to their own devices when dealing with police or officials. 

Then the photo where Kate looks almost as she does these days. Definitely not enjoying herself. A far cry from the smiling young woman with a ponytail just a week or so earlier.
I can't deny that TM selected Morocco as a favoured destination for an abducted Madeleine.  In my view the reason was simply because Morocco is but a boat ride across the Gib Straits and an ideal location to foster stories of wild lawless terrain where abducted children can be hidden and prepared for future trading.

Everything you otherwise mention is all true and adds to my doubts about the trip.  Where is their entourage, why are they not being escorted through officialdom by some dignitary?  Why did the UK media reports say the flight was from Lisbon to Casablanca but every other account say they flew to Rabat?   What's more, the airport photograph is only the second time I've seen Gerry looking anything but smug, disdainful or annoyed - the other being as he left the police station having been made arguido!  

As I said previously, I remain convinced that the alleged visit to Morocco by the McCanns was not as portrayed, I've yet to see anything to make me think otherwise.

NB:  Mitchell?  Probably being frisked having been discovered heavily disguised as excess baggage.   big grin

ETA:  According to Kate's coffee table reference book of facts and other trivia .....

Sunday 10 June. Rabat, Morocco. Shortly before leaving for the airport, I made the mistake of reading an article in a Sunday Express I'd found lying around - a double-page piece, I think, illustrated by a photograph of an overcrowded, chaotic market scene - about child trading in Morocco.


I rest my case!

That would explain a lot. 
The Moroccan government would not be too pleased at being portrayed as child traders. 
It is a suitable dead end for European police - not easy to get cooperation.
It links with a video that did the rounds (don't know the date) of Maddie spotted at a party of a sheikh, Lebanon or somewhere. 

So if TM says 'go south' should we just turn 180 degrees? 

All just supposition on my part but also linking to the insistence of a boat, the early (tame) psychics and so on. 

As far as tHe Sun posters are concerned, perhaps one of their global business partners as mentioned in Wright's speech on the 18th May.

I didn't know they spoke Spanish in Morocco, French in most parts I thought?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by Verdi on 08.06.15 15:32

@tigger wrote:N
@Verdi wrote:
@tigger wrote:Whether we believe Hagland or not, it looks as if there was a determined focus on Morocco, instigated by TM. 

I have no idea why Morocco was so favoured out of all the countries they could have chosen. Perhaps we should ask: what did  Morocco have or NOT have that  put it at the top of the list?

Two photographs are very strange, Gerry carrying his own big box - no Clarence behind him although Clarence was on the flight I understand. A whole bunch of people should have been in that photograph, instead we have Gerry having to carry the Sun's publicity material and his own rucksack. There's no hint that the border control man has any idea who Gerry was, as I said earlier, why wasn't he waved through? 
PMs, the Pope  and a selection of European politicians had already been honoured by a visit or phonecall.
Where is the ambassador? Instructions from the FO were that those babes in the woods were in no circumstances to be left to their own devices when dealing with police or officials. 

Then the photo where Kate looks almost as she does these days. Definitely not enjoying herself. A far cry from the smiling young woman with a ponytail just a week or so earlier.
I can't deny that TM selected Morocco as a favoured destination for an abducted Madeleine.  In my view the reason was simply because Morocco is but a boat ride across the Gib Straits and an ideal location to foster stories of wild lawless terrain where abducted children can be hidden and prepared for future trading.

Everything you otherwise mention is all true and adds to my doubts about the trip.  Where is their entourage, why are they not being escorted through officialdom by some dignitary?  Why did the UK media reports say the flight was from Lisbon to Casablanca but every other account say they flew to Rabat?   What's more, the airport photograph is only the second time I've seen Gerry looking anything but smug, disdainful or annoyed - the other being as he left the police station having been made arguido!  

As I said previously, I remain convinced that the alleged visit to Morocco by the McCanns was not as portrayed, I've yet to see anything to make me think otherwise.

NB:  Mitchell?  Probably being frisked having been discovered heavily disguised as excess baggage.   big grin

ETA:  According to Kate's coffee table reference book of facts and other trivia .....

Sunday 10 June. Rabat, Morocco. Shortly before leaving for the airport, I made the mistake of reading an article in a Sunday Express I'd found lying around - a double-page piece, I think, illustrated by a photograph of an overcrowded, chaotic market scene - about child trading in Morocco.


I rest my case!

That would explain a lot. 
The Moroccan government would not be too pleased at being portrayed as child traders. 
It is a suitable dead end for European police - not easy to get cooperation.
It links with a video that did the rounds (don't know the date) of Maddie spotted at a party of a sheikh, Lebanon or somewhere. 

So if TM says 'go south' should we just turn 180 degrees? 

All just supposition on my part but also linking to the insistence of a boat, the early (tame) psychics and so on. 

As far as tHe Sun posters are concerned, perhaps one of their global business partners as mentioned in Wright's speech on the 18th May.

I didn't know they spoke Spanish in Morocco, French in most parts I thought?
Yes I agree.  As for the story about Madeleine being spotted at a Middle Eastern orgy hosted by Sheik Yermunny - don't think I've ever heard anything so preposterous!  Say one thing for the McCann spin machine, they've certainly got imagination!

I think I said up thread,  what powerful influential world leader would entertain (let alone assist) an obscure bunch of foreigners who have denigrated their country with tales of child trafficking and paedophilia?  I wouldn't even let them get past the offiicious bloke with the jaunty peaked cap!  Having said that, it's not beyond the realms that Kennedy & Co. infiltrated the land as tourists.  Not an unusual sight even in remote areas so less likely to be questioned, within reason of course.

For the most part a minority in the north speak Spanish and French is of course their second language, teaching of which is obligatory in all schools I believe.  I understand English is fast gathering speed but I suspect not to broaden their linguistic skills, more likely because of the interet and easily available American movies.  Somehow Bruce Willis dubbed in Arabic doesn't have the same ring does it?

Can't imagine where the Daily Express found this information in December 2011..

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/290600/Madeleine-Secret-files-reveal-four-sightings-in-Morocco

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3761
Reputation : 2201
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum