The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

M is for Morocco...

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More on Morocco...

Post by missbeetle on 18.07.15 7:35

Hello Tigger - yes, of course the Celtic football club is green also...

...Ireland, too - and thank you, the Vatican flag is also that same happy yellow.

(yellow in this neck of the woods means Nomads gangsters , or Tribesman MC)

Gerry's diction is thankfully not suited to poetry of any kind...

...very interesting the McCanns' reaction to being asked about Morocco -

(it's well worth listening to that video as well as watching it)

- neither of them believe a word they say - 

- but that's only my opinion.

Some more Gibraltarian Territorial Army action :

(snipped from the PJ files - I can't remember which one -
but many thanks, as ever)

The Ourika Valley... Have any of you ever been there? 

Any idea of what the population is, and is it near where 

poor little Boushra Benhasa and her amazingly-hatted mother

were set upon by the press and AP Images?

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M is for Morocco...

Post by tigger on 18.07.15 13:13

Ahh! that was new to me.

But just had a distant memory of a sighting that was paid for - the amount being about 500 (pounds or euros) and it was a sighting to do with Morocco iirc. Perhaps someone here can remember this. The fact that it was paid was revealed by a person closely involved.

The sighting was organised and how on earth was it presented to the public? I'll do some digging to see if I can find it. It was discussed quite some time ago.

I can't copy paste on this diabolical library computer, but it can be found in the archives of whathappenededtomadeleinemccan.blogspot (2013, 50 facts)

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.07.15 16:47

If you want to delve even further into the world of fantasy - this is a likely story..

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/ap/A12_5/apenso5_vol_12_p2592.jpg

'Allo 'Allo 'Allo!

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/ap/A5_5/apenso5_vol_5_p1083.jpg 

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/ap/A5_5/apenso5_vol_5_p1084.jpg

As with all the other sightings across the globe, they take a lot of believing.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The best agent on the case...?

Post by missbeetle on 03.08.15 6:43

Another seemingly high-level British diplomat seconded to help out the McCanns :

(via Paulo Reis)

I think Mr John Kayn may be this John Kane :

From the above it would seem he spent two weeks trailing the McCanns...

...why...?

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T on 03.08.15 8:39

Indeed, and why Mr Kane, according to his linkedin c.v. he was working in Moldova at the time 2006 - 2009.

Rufus T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kane is able...

Post by missbeetle on 03.08.15 9:17

@Rufus T wrote:Indeed, and why Mr Kane, according to his linkedin c.v. he was working in Moldova at the time 2006 - 2009.

He does seem eminently qualified for this sort of thing :

(snipped from the same CV as above)

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 03.08.15 9:35

@Verdi wrote:If you want to delve even further into the world of fantasy - this is a likely story..

'Allo 'Allo 'Allo!

Completely missed this as I could not get the links to work. Now they do - lovely!  a Danny Davito look-alike (last link) soldiers recognising Maddie but not a word about the mad-hatted woman. 
It seems the Leicester police were rather overwhelmed with all this information. However, we now have  the very British Mr. Kane  (remember the F.O. considered  McCanns not safe out on their own so they  had to be accompanied by Consular or F.O. staff at all time.)

Morocco seems to have been quite a different visit compared to Berlin and Amsterdam. Much longer for a start and I can't recall ever seeing a video of the press conference, lessons learned from Berlin and Amsterdam?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.08.15 15:18

@missbeetle wrote:Another seemingly high-level British diplomat seconded to help out the McCanns :

(via Paulo Reis)

I think Mr John Kayn may be this John Kane :

From the above it would seem he spent two weeks trailing the McCanns...

...why...?
Via Paulo Reis - can you please say where that excerpt comes from miss beetle?  I've never seen anything to indicate the presence of a John Kayn in Morocco during the McCanns trip, sound suspiciously like John McCann or Jon Corner.  In the book titled madeleine by KM she says this of diplomatic involvement..

Miss Biddy Brett-Rooks, the consul general for Casablanca, was there to meet us when we landed.
[A mystery in itself, she says they flew to Rabat - why would the consul based at Casablanca meet them at the airport when there is an Embassy and Consulate based at Rabat?]

It was pretty late by the time we arrived at the ambassador's residence, where we would be spending the night.

We talked to the president of the Ligue Marocaine pour la Protection de l'Enfance, the Moroccan equivalent of the NSPCC, and visited Touche Pas à Mon Enfant, an NGO based on the upper floor of a very dark, tenement-like building. Once again we were astounded and moved by the volume of work being done on Madeleine's behalf and by the kindness and advice offered by these lovely people.
[Maybe something lost in translation but KM's info about their visits differs from the Reis version].

Don't forget Clarence Mitchell was with them all the way and of course the domitable UK press tagging along for the ride.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.08.15 15:51

@tigger wrote:
@Verdi wrote:If you want to delve even further into the world of fantasy - this is a likely story..

'Allo 'Allo 'Allo!

Completely missed this as I could not get the links to work. Now they do - lovely!  a Danny Davito look-alike (last link) soldiers recognising Maddie but not a word about the mad-hatted woman. 
It seems the Leicester police were rather overwhelmed with all this information. However, we now have  the very British Mr. Kane  (remember the F.O. considered  McCanns not safe out on their own so they  had to be accompanied by Consular or F.O. staff at all time.)

Morocco seems to have been quite a different visit compared to Berlin and Amsterdam. Much longer for a start and I can't recall ever seeing a video of the press conference, lessons learned from Berlin and Amsterdam?
My guess is the McCanns and their hired team focused on Morocco because they thought it a convenience to imply a mountainous lawless terrain, notorious for widespread unchecked child abuse and concealing little abducted European girls to be primed for onward transmission.  A minor point they clearly overlooked, thousands of Europeans reside in the country many of whom have little daughters, I can't see the need to go to such extraordinary lengths as posting an abduction scout in PdL (off season) in anticipation of the perfect target being spotted at the Ocean Club.  To watch the familys movements and risk abduction on a night when apparently the group followed their usual routine, entering and leaving without trace ???

Morocco is not Europe, you can't freely travel around from place to place unhindered (with or without consular assistance) - especially if accompanied by a bunch of foreign journalists and spreading an accusatory message of abduction and child abuse.  Tourism in Morocco is important to the country's economy, I doubt if officials appreciate a couple of Brits invading their land implying to the world at large that they are harbouring a little child abducted whilst holidaying in Portugal.  Notice how all the emphasis is again put on paedophilia - begs the question of the real purpose of their visit.  As far as I can see it was about as productive as Gerry's USA jaunt.

I'm yet to be convinced that the Moroccan trip was as portrayed in the UK, nor do I think it turned out quite as the McCanns had hoped.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Paulo Reis link...

Post by missbeetle on 03.08.15 22:32

Hello Verdi -

I often can't do links, but the Paulo Reis info is at the bottom of this page :

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.08.15 23:24

@missbeetle wrote:Hello Verdi -

Thanks very much missbeetle, I'll have a look later.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.08.15 12:19

@missbeetle wrote:Hello Verdi -

Too tenuous for my liking, can't find a thing to substantiate the claim.  The FCO John Kane doesn't appear to have any claim to fame so to speak, the best I can come up with is..

Political and Corporate Services Manager
British Embassy Chisinau
January 2006 – August 2009 (3 years 8 months) Chisinau, Moldova

With the hundreds of FCO staff available to hand pick for a mission to Morocco with the McCanns why choose a political and corporate services manager already actively employed within Europe?  Unless someone can produce something more convincing I remain sceptical.

ETA:   In the interview, Clarence Mitchell, the McCann’s spokesman, said: “...it is true that we have requested a meeting with the prime minister to show him the strength of our case, to explain Kate and Gerry’s innocence - and yet all we’ve been offered is a medium-level-consular meeting, which we rejected.”

Nothing but the best for the McCanns eh?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A little bit of discreet prison-filming...?

Post by missbeetle on 09.08.15 10:10

What a bonkers story from Martin Brunt :

Any ideas as to what he is going on about?

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 09.08.15 12:11

!!! Martin Brunt needs to find a creative writing course asap, what a weird story about absolutely nothing!  Recently he's spent time busking in France - I have an idea - why not pay him to busk around Calais to entertain the  immigrants and they might decide to go elsewhere. That is, if his busking is not better than his prose efforts.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 09.08.15 19:06

@tigger wrote:!!! Martin Brunt needs to find a creative writing course asap, what a weird story about absolutely nothing!  Recently he's spent time busking in France - I have an idea - why not pay him to busk around Calais to entertain the  immigrants and they might decide to go elsewhere. That is, if his busking is not better than his prose efforts.

titter
Making himself important.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Black and white and green...

Post by missbeetle on 10.08.15 5:58

With Moroccan Interior Minister Chakib Benmoussa - now Ambassador  to France.

I reckon that if Gerry P. McCann had been offered a cigar, he'd have smoked it.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 10.08.15 9:38

Nitpicking as some may thing but - only green ribbons in her hair? Not in a million years would Kate have thought of such a gesture...

Green is the sacred colour of Islam, and is used for the bindings of the Qur'an (the Muslim Holy Book) and in the silken covers of the Sufi saints. It has been suggested that green is revered because it was worn by Muhammad, but it also symbolizes life and nature.

PR and image consultants doing a great job it seems.

Goncalo Amaral has pointed out once (regarding the Oprah Winfrey interview) how it was a stage-set of sorts. How Kate's little pink cardy echoed the projection of Maddie behind her -

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 10.08.15 10:36

I wonder if she had taken a selection of ribbons on holiday with her, and what colours.

Or, once Madeleine was missing, did she go out shopping to the local shops to buy ribbons.

Or maybe she sent one of her visitors out to the shops to buy ribbons saying `we`re going to run a campaign and I`ll need green and yellow ribbons for my hair, so go out and buy me some`.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 10.08.15 11:18

@Richard IV wrote:I wonder if she had taken a selection of ribbons on holiday with her, and what colours.

Or, once Madeleine was missing, did she go out shopping to the local shops to buy ribbons.

Or maybe she sent one of her visitors out to the shops to buy ribbons saying `we`re going to run a campaign and I`ll need green and yellow ribbons for my hair, so go out and buy me some`.

The image which is projected is imo dependent on the type of visit.

For the Pope, serious black suit, innocent little ponytail, tales of a butterfly landing on her hair during the blessing. (butterfly invisible on any of the videos/photos). I'd have to look, but I think the ribbons were yellow and green - certainly a green Fatima ribbon round Cuddlecat.

For Berlin, a frilled pink cardy matching pink CC, a top of the range haircut and high and low-light job.
For Amsterdam a rather pedestrian flowered top, but as chief prop the pyjamas.

For Morocco, dark suits, ponytail now only decorated in green and presumably not the Fatima one.

In order of appearance: only Mitchell with the Pope and afaik not on the podium during the press conference.
In Berlin, no Mitchell on the podium during the press conference. Unpleasant question asked.
In Amsterdam Mitchell and Gerry using the pyjamas for a quick confab after another unpleasant question was asked. Mitchell then allows only two more questions.

In Morocco, the press conference in the hotel has the McCs flanked by Mitchell and another official.
Ms Healy is in the dark suit throughout it seems (in that heat!) and wears only a green ribbon in her hair.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Getting spooked in Morocco...

Post by missbeetle on 11.08.15 5:17

That article I'd snipped upthread hadn't copied over properly.

Here's a link to the fuller version :

skynews4.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/06/spooked_in_moro.html

which includes the German colleague.

Why on earth were they filming at Sale Prison?

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.08.15 12:13

I think he's been watching too much Philip Marlowe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uaNG3xd9gs

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rumble in Rabat...?

Post by missbeetle on 21.08.15 23:43

Martin Brunt was also have been covering the tribulations of Lee Murray -

- which could explain the Sale Prison reference :

Rats! It's chopped off the end which says "Martin Brunt is in Rabat".

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T on 22.08.15 8:40

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-12003.html

Link to artcle cut off in missbeetles post re Brunt.

Rufus T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 23.08.15 11:01

Brunt must have been covering that court case I'd think. Moroccans have a rather priviliged position in having dual nationality, the King of Morocco insists on it. They also have to be buried in Morocco no matter where they live (the taxpayers pick up the bill here) - I hasten to add they only get buried once dead of course... 

Meanwhile the dual nationality may be the reason that Brunt couldn't talk about it, but he's never going to be any kind of Marlowe.... for goodness sakes - he's  been busking in France last month!  

Btw. Ms B - it's because you posted those photographs from the Morocco visit that I picked up on the background of the visit and the inflated claims as to the importance of said visit. Even with some official help - and that twin prop affair must really have hurt after the private jet - they didn't pull it off. 
If you're staging a play, you need good actors.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum