The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daily Mail - 'it was like looking in the mirror' - Page 2 Mm11

Daily Mail - 'it was like looking in the mirror' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daily Mail - 'it was like looking in the mirror' - Page 2 Mm11

Daily Mail - 'it was like looking in the mirror' - Page 2 Regist10

Daily Mail - 'it was like looking in the mirror'

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daily Mail - 'it was like looking in the mirror' - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Mail - 'it was like looking in the mirror'

Post by Liz Eagles 06.08.14 13:06

Brian Griffin wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Seems the Morecombes put their energies into helping others while the McCanns put their energies into helping themselves.  Must have been a fairground mirror.
 big grin

I find the pictures disconcerting, with everyone smiling. I don't think I could smile again if I had lost a child, especially in those circumstances. I get a much warmer vibe from the Morcombes than I do from the other two though.

I imagine this will spawn another bewk. Is there one on the horizon, does anyone know?
If you take a look at the photograph of the two couples, I doubt they sat side by side on a banquette whilst dining. They must have shuftied around for a photoshoot.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail - 'it was like looking in the mirror' - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Mail - 'it was like looking in the mirror'

Post by jozi 06.08.14 13:09

Cristobell wrote:
aquila wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Seems the Morecombes put their energies into helping others while the McCanns put their energies into helping themselves.  Must have been a fairground mirror.
Another book hits the headlines. Another book that links itself with Madeleine in its promotion.  sad1

This book would have merit on its own surely!
From another perspective, it is a 'positive' McCann story, that is, it is portraying the McCanns as innocent by juxtaposing their story with that of the Morecombes genuine story.  Describing the McCanns as nice, normal people does make them sound as if they are more important than they are, but the media are for the most part, giving the McCanns a cushy ride for now, the higher they build them up, the further they will fall, and therein lies the big, sensational headlines and the boost in tabloid sales.

How can Clarence put these two stories together to make it look as if  they are similar....ok one was a kidnapping/abduction by a pedophile the other tried to blamed a kidnapping/abduction by a pedophile ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 06.08.14 13:11

Coz they're running out of material to keep the Mcs in the headlines, perhaps?
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.08.14 13:25

Brian Griffin wrote:Coz they're running out of material to keep the Mcs in the headlines, perhaps?
At the moment the headlines are ebola, Gaza/Israel, centenary of WW1, Scottish independence, the royal family in their many 'duties, generations and frocks' etc. (if you read the DM you'll never go on holiday again and you won't eat or drink anything in UK).

There's no need for Madeleine to hit the headlines just now. There's loads going on in the media - not that anyone seems to give a toss about Gaza/Israel and genocide but then again what can you expect when your PM is on holiday in Portugal being photographed with fish and your deputy PM is portrayed as bitching about what was written on a memorial wreath. Your ex prime minister (self appointed peace envoy) is nowhere near the Middle East. Oh well, at least the tabloids have cleavage to keep them going.

Wait until mid September/early October.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.08.14 13:27

Brian Griffin wrote:Coz they're running out of material to keep the Mcs in the headlines, perhaps?

They will be back in the 'headlines' shortly!

When GA wins his libel case and the McCanns AND their THREE kids have to cough up the 'costs' ALREADY awarded AGAINST them ALL in their FAILED book 'banning' case and the other TWO 'appeal' cases they have already lost, in Portuguese Courts!

No 'pocket' money for their two remaining kids...........for a very, very, VERY long time!

Thanks Daddy and Mommie dearest, for THAT!

"Amelie and i weren't put totally in danger, like Madeleine, by you and mummy, were we Dad? Only i've been on the internet around **** house and it says you did. The other kids at school are also saying Amelie and me are extremely lucky to even be here as they say we were put totally at risk of being 'abducted' or worse, ourselves"

"Er, cough, um, err, cough, er don't believe those nasty 'stories' son. We only consciously, diliberately, left you two alone, with Madeleine, out of sight, in the unlocked apartment for 35 minutes. and a further 45 minutes after that. Nothing dangerous could possibly have happened to you two in that time, could it? er, COUGH"

"so, to be honest, where's Madeleine, Dad, if we were ALL left totally SAFE together, by you and mummy?"
----------------------------

Kids and their 'awkward' questions, eh?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 06.08.14 13:41

The old innocent by association trick eh! They are not fooling anyone!

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.08.14 14:51

aquila wrote:
If you take a look at the photograph of the two couples, I doubt they sat side by side on a banquette whilst dining. They must have shuftied around for a photoshoot.

Daily Mail - 'it was like looking in the mirror' - Page 2 Article-0-204A417300000578-847_634x389

Morcombe and unwise?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 06.08.14 14:52

sonic72 wrote:The old innocent by association trick eh! They are not fooling anyone!

Nicely summed up  clapping 
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by truthfultiger 06.08.14 20:01

MRNOODLES wrote:
sonic72 wrote:The old innocent by association trick eh! They are not fooling anyone!

Nicely summed up  clapping 

Not only innocent by association but it probably makes useful research for the McCanns. Apparently psychopaths need to study other people to learn how to react in emotional situations, like a situation where one's child has been abducted. Just saying.
truthfultiger

Activity : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 07.08.14 3:17

jeanmonroe wrote:

They will be back in the 'headlines' shortly!

When GA wins his libel case and the McCanns AND their THREE kids have to cough up the 'costs' ALREADY awarded AGAINST them ALL in their FAILED book 'banning' case and the other TWO 'appeal' cases they have already lost, in Portuguese Courts!

No 'pocket' money for their two remaining kids...........for a very, very, VERY long time!

Thanks Daddy and Mommie dearest, for THAT!

"Amelie and i weren't put totally in danger, like Madeleine, by you and mummy, were we Dad? Only i've been on the internet around **** house and it says you did. The other kids at school are also saying Amelie and me are extremely lucky to even be here as they say we were put totally at risk of being 'abducted' or worse, ourselves"

"Er, cough, um, err, cough, er don't believe those nasty 'stories' son. We only consciously, diliberately, left you two alone, with Madeleine, out of sight, in the unlocked apartment for 35 minutes. and a further 45 minutes after that. Nothing dangerous could possibly have happened to you two in that time, could it? er, COUGH"

"so, to be honest, where's Madeleine, Dad, if we were ALL left totally SAFE together, by you and mummy?"
----------------------------

Kids and their 'awkward' questions, eh?
I'll be surprised if they lose the trial. They seem to have some kind of magic button they can press that turns events their way. It's inconceivable they could have just got on a plane and gone home, unscathed, after all the confused stories, refusal to answer questions (and therefor deliberately hamper the investigation) and all the other things that don't quite add up...yet they did! In my opinion. Allegedly. Etc.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 07.08.14 14:17

tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.08.14 14:28

tasprin wrote:
I don't like these people. There, I've said it.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum