The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Things that are fishy...and I don't just mean sea bass!!!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Things that are fishy...and I don't just mean sea bass!!!

Post by Justformaddie on 13.08.14 12:49

@Newt Fink-Nottle wrote:
@Justformaddie wrote:Why would a lawyer advise km to stay silent when her child could have been stolen? That's fishy! 
Did gm answer? But those answers not released? Was that so km could get her story right for future reference?
Seriously, your child "taken" and your lawyer advices you not to cooperate!
And what's with ROs interview on the 15th May that all shutters were down, windows and patio shutters! That's what I read last night by Dr Martin. Roberts!
IMO fishy from get go.

I think lawyers pretty much tell their clients to stay quiet no matter what the situation.

The fishy part is - why did KM listen? If my kid was missing, no one could get me to stop talking about what happened!
Yes NFW your right, why oh why did she not want to help her own child? Would she have incriminated herself?
IMO that's the only reason, if not she'd have answered.

Justformaddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 13.08.14 15:51

@Justformaddie wrote:
Yes NFW you're right, why oh why did she not want to help her own child? Would she have incriminated herself?
For the same reason she
Did not immediately rush into the street calling Madeleine's name
Abused an old lady in the apartment above who might well have had information and evidence, and might even have been looking after a little lost girl
Sat staring all night at a candle flame - or whatever is involved in "keeping vigil"
Did not insist that Gerry stayed out all night searching, but allowed him to doss down and go to sleep
Went jogging the following morning - disguised as searching though she and Gerry did not follow the line of the Tannerman sighting, even though Gerry knew
knew it.
Cut the jogging short before an hour was up
Never went out looking again.
Spent the next four years abusing and suing anyone who commented in these terms

From which there is only one reasonable conclusion to be drawn
She knew knew that Madeleine was beyond physical help.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 13.08.14 18:34

@PeterMac wrote:
@Justformaddie wrote:
Yes NFW you're right, why oh why did she not want to help her own child? Would she have incriminated herself?
For the same reason she
Did not immediately rush into the street calling Madeleine's name
Abused an old lady in the apartment above who might well have had information and evidence, and might even have been looking after a little lost girl
Sat staring all night at a candle flame - or whatever is involved in "keeping vigil"
Did not insist that Gerry stayed out all night searching, but allowed him to doss down and go to sleep
Went jogging the following morning - disguised as searching though she and Gerry did not follow the line of the Tannerman sighting, even though Gerry knew
knew it.
Cut the jogging short before an hour was up
Never went out looking again.
Spent the next four years abusing and suing anyone who commented in these terms

From which there is only one reasonable conclusion to be drawn
She knew knew that Madeleine was beyond physical help.

Let's hope Richard Hall will produce more dvds concentrating on Mccanns bizarre actions ( those listed above and more), to include also their friends inconsistent statements that contradict one another.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum