The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Discrepancy about the McCann twins being in the Creche on Thursday morning

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discrepancy about the McCann twins being in the Creche on Thursday morning

Post by Guest on 28.07.14 12:22

I've just seen this post by HiDeHo on facebook:

Lizzy Hideho TaylorHiDeHo CONTROVERSY of Madeleine McCann
8 hrs · Edited ·

This is VERY interesting! I have not seen it discussed before and I just discovered it last week.

In the video you can see the statements about picking up the twins from the creche at lunchtime.

There are NO creche records for the twins on Thursday morning.

Following the video in the first two messages, you can see the Diagram of Events... On Wednesday you can clearly see the twins being dropped at the creche and picked up...

On THURSDAY they dont appear to have been dropped at the creche until the afternoon...which supports no creche records.

So if that is correct...WHY did Kate and Gerry claim they picked them up at lunchtime (contradicting each other see video) but more importantly... WHERE WERE THE TWINS THURSDAY MORNING and WHY didn't they go to the creche?

McMINUTE DISCREPANCIES: Who picked up Madeleine from the creche on Thursday?

Back to top Go down

Re: Discrepancy about the McCann twins being in the Creche on Thursday morning

Post by Newintown on 28.07.14 12:48

@admin wrote:I've just seen this post by HiDeHo on facebook:

Lizzy Hideho TaylorHiDeHo CONTROVERSY of Madeleine McCann
8 hrs · Edited ·

This is VERY interesting! I have not seen it discussed before and I just discovered it last week.

In the video you can see the statements about picking up the twins from the creche at lunchtime.

There are NO creche records for the twins on Thursday morning.

Following the video in the first two messages, you can see the Diagram of Events... On Wednesday you can clearly see the twins being dropped at the creche and picked up...

On THURSDAY they dont appear to have been dropped at the creche until the afternoon...which supports no creche records.

So if that is correct...WHY did Kate and Gerry claim they picked them up at lunchtime (contradicting each other see video) but more importantly... WHERE WERE THE TWINS THURSDAY MORNING and WHY didn't they go to the creche?

Could the Thursday morning be the time when the deep cleaning of the apartment was done and the twins had to be kept out of the way for some hours, the McCanns not having time to take them to the creche and needing more time than the twins being at the creche would have given them for the cleaning.

Any one of the Tapas group could have been looking after them or may have taken them off the premises or to another apartment as if they had been seen by any of the Nannies around the OC they could have been asked or the person with them could have been asked "aren't the twins going to creche this morning?"

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.07.14 13:42

Their discrepancies are so glaringly obvious, yet Anthony Summers failed to see it.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 28.07.14 13:54

@aiyoyo wrote:Their discrepancies are so glaringly obvious, yet Anthony Summers failed to see it.

I agree its going to be very difficult for him to operate - what with the blindfold so he cant see or read anything and the plugs in his ears so he wont hear anything.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 28.07.14 14:05

Must be fiction. If anyone wants to write a book on such serious happenings, they should get the facts right, otherwise, it's fiction. IMO

Justformaddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.07.14 14:20

Please let us not forget that the PJ files made available to journalists did not contain all of the PJ files.
Many files were not made public. 
No creche records for the twins in the public files, does not mean there aren't any.

parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 28.07.14 14:27

What would be the point in withholding that info though? Confusing IMO

Justformaddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.07.14 14:47

The case was shelved, not closed. 
The PJ kept files that might be important once the case was reopened.

parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 28.07.14 16:10

Thanks for posting this in here...I could really use some help to confirm what I am finding...

It (along with other research I have) tells us that the LAST PHOTO may not have been taken on Thursday...

Briefly, what I have discovered since last night is that there is nothing to suggest the twins were at the creche and according to the Analysis Diagrams the twins were with FIONA on Thursday lunchtime and after...(pic was supposedly 2.29pm)

There is nothing in the diagrams to show the twins at the creche... I always thought it was because they were not released, but this pic shows they didn't go!

THis shows that Jane Tanner claims they were picked up from creche (no indication in the prior diagram for the morning that they went to the creche) and Fiona has them during the afternoon... at THE TIME THE LAST PIC WAS SUPPOSEDLY TAKEN! 2.29pm

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.07.14 16:24

Mind blowing - alarm bell ringing stuff.

If the Police had that, surely there can't be any doubt the mcs and friends were telling porkies from the off.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.07.14 16:35

@admin wrote:
Just to Purport a possible answer

No one.
Madeleine died on the night of Wednesday / Thursday,
was concealed and taken away from the apartment during the Achillles Tendon / Paraiso / jogging afternoon of Thursday 3rd, having spent the morning in the blue bag.  
The bag was used for transport and was then replaced on the shelf where the dog alerted some months later. It was later "Whooshed"
She was therefore not present at any creche, breakfast club, lunch trip, high tea or anywhere else, and crucially was not seen by anyone else during Thursday 3rd
Or possibly NOT, as the case may be.

We shall have to wait for the new book to find out what "really" happened.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.07.14 17:09

Hence the late production of the last photo!

Fabrication of evidence to support their story.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 28.07.14 17:52

No one.
was concealed and taken away from the apartment during the Achillles Tendon / Paraiso / jogging afternoon of Thursday 3rd, having spent the morning in the blue bag.  

It's plausible. Madeleine could have died during the night and been found by her parents in the morning. There could have been a panic stricken reaction to get her body moved before the twins were up and about, hence being hidden hurriedly. Just purporting a theory but as you say, we will have to wait for the new book to find out.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 28.07.14 18:16

I did 4 years of research on timelines for the week and during that time I started to see something was happening prior to Thursday...For a while I thought Wednesday and then realised it could have been Tuesday but I was 'stuck' on Tuesday because the Tennis coach had seen Madeleine at mini tennis...until...

I researched all the statements from those that had seen Madeleine and realised there was not ONE proven/specific sighting after Sunday lunchtime (Fatima the cleaners daughter)

When I revisited the the tennis coach Georgina's statement I realised she only referred to 'Madeleine's group... and did not specifically mention Madeleine and why would she? Catriona was looking after the children ...so not PROOF...

The discrepancies and oddities started happening on Tuesday and I have not yet (in 6 years) found ONE piece of evidence to suggest she was around after Monday/Sunday and discrepancies happen for a reason...to hide something ..so WHAT were they hiding and why? from Tuesday onward?

Once it is considered to be earlier then a lot of other issues start to fall into place...

The McCanns pulling away from the group for breakfast (so Dianne would not know Madeliene wasn't there?

The same for lunchtimes at the Paynes....they didn't go...

Tuesday night there were a LOT of discrepancies and one being that the quiz mistress did not see Kate during the time she was there...and on Wednesday, Gerry arrived with Russell so WHERE were Jane and Kate?  Jez was told she was putting the children to bed but did not arrive before he left (or why would he have claimed she didn't arrive)

Were those times when Jane...Fiona and David Payne 'missing' the times that were needed to be with Kate to help her through the grieving?

So many things fall into place...that is just an example of a few...

This video highlights quite a few MAJOR discrepancies withing one and half hours in the morning!

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 28.07.14 18:20

Re: The McCanns family trip to Sagres 30th April
Guest on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 am

Missing on the 29th April
Tennis list
Tapas list
Jellyfish crèche list for the morning session
OC daily run report

Missing on the 30th April
Tennis list
Tapas list
OC daily run report

Missing on the 2nd May
OC daily run report

Missing on the 3rd May
Jellyfish crèche list for the morning session

Unquote.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.07.14 18:40

Some interesting observations on this thread, particularly with regard to Monday, 30th April:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3866p50-monday-april-30th-day-2?highlight=Monday+30th+April

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 28.07.14 19:01

Thanks for that link Ladyinred...

After researching the timelines and then spending 2 years in basic isolation doing the videos (nearly 200) I 'accidentally' became admin on Facebook group and have not had a moment to myself since...

I chose to go the route of getting the info about the files to the UK public and that means we get approximately 100 newbies a day (over 9,000 members) and spend a lot of time going over the basics and regurgitating the same stuff (which is nonetheless important) but I DO miss having time to enter into research discussions in here... 

I am taking time out right now...and have an admin group needing me right now...lol but want to thank you and lets hope we can put together the overall picture.  I believe that once the UK know about the details in the files that they will be 'finished and hopefully Madeleine can be found and laid to rest in peace...

Have to rush but I will be back...Thanks again for all your great posting...and look forward to your suggestions about what some of the repercussions will be if the twins DIDN'T go to the creche Thursday morning...

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.07.14 19:04

Thank you, HiDeHo, for all your work.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 29.07.14 7:58

@Miraflores wrote:
No one.

It's plausible. Madeleine could have died during the night and been found by her parents in the morning. There could have been a panic stricken reaction to get her body moved before the twins were up and about, hence being hidden hurriedly. Just purporting a theory but as you say, we will have to wait for the new book to find out.

Thank you.
It also involves the least number of elements, (2) and the fewest number of people (2)
Accident
Stupid decision
then
Two parents
And importantly only ONE parent to know where the disposal was - clue: the one who grins and smirks and sneers whenever the subject comes up.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 29.07.14 8:51

@PeterMac wrote:
@Miraflores wrote:
No one.

Thank you.
It also involves the least number of elements, (2)   and the fewest number of people (2)
Accident
Stupid decision
then
Two parents
And importantly only ONE parent to know where the disposal was -  clue: the one who grins and smirks and sneers whenever the subject comes up.

But then why would the others cover for them?

David Payne "...you know they were just like angels,... I can’t remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour...  they were just all, just so at peace".

Maybe Madeleine was extremely ill earlier in the week because of too much sedation and was being cared for by members of the group.. maybe Kate was keeping an eye on her by sleeping in the same room... however maybe she didn't get better and died by choking?

Not sure where the blood comes into it.. maybe from vomitting?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 on 29.07.14 9:28

Great work lizzy, I was following yesterday but couldn't view the video.

I don't really understand it though, for me Thursday must have been deep clean day but why not get the twins out of the way? I'd struggle with that task with two toddlers running about, or were more of the T9 watching them all? Where were the T9 kids? Maybe they wanted the twins about to redistribute DNA so it didn't appear too clean? 

Have you sent it to OG?

Claire25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 on 29.07.14 9:30

@PeterMac wrote:
@admin wrote:
Just to Purport a possible answer

No one.
The bag was used for transport and was then replaced on the shelf where the dog alerted some months later. It was later "Whooshed"
She was therefore not present at any creche, breakfast club, lunch trip, high tea or anywhere else, and crucially was not seen by anyone else during Thursday 3rd
Or possibly NOT, as the case may be.

We shall have to wait for the new book to find out what "really" happened.

do you think that the Smith sighting was a coincidence or fabricated?

Claire25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 29.07.14 9:48

Quoted by HideHo:The discrepancies and oddities started happening on Tuesday and I have not yet (in 6 years) found ONE piece of evidence to suggest she was around after Monday/Sunday and discrepancies happen for a reason...to hide something ..so WHAT were they hiding and why? from Tuesday onward?

This to me is very important - the date when the discrepancies begin. When behaviour and actions change, it does indicate something untoward has occurred.    
Does anyone happen to remember the time /  date when mobile phone usage started to become busy at some very strange early hours? Or even can lead to a thread with this info. I seem to vaguely remember Kate's phoen being highly used very early one morning..

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit on 29.07.14 10:25

@HelenMeg wrote:

This to me is very important - the date when the discrepancies begin. When behaviour and actions change, it does indicate something untoward has occurred.    
Does anyone happen to remember the time /  date when mobile phone usage started to become busy at some very strange early hours? Or even can lead to a thread with this info. I seem to vaguely remember Kate's phoen being highly used very early one morning..

This is an interesting thread, re phone usage.   Gives times and dates of phone usage by G & K.    

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3365p10-the-tapas-phone-autopsy?highlight=phone+usage

inspirespirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 29.07.14 10:26

@inspirespirit wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:

This is an interesting thread, re phone usage.   Gives times and dates of phone usage by G & K.    

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3365p10-the-tapas-phone-autopsy?highlight=phone+usage
Thanks ! will take a look

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum