The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by hentie on 28.07.14 20:15

Following this with interest.
I know nothing about Richard Hall, but anyone who is willing to place facts in the public arena is worth listening to.
I have booked to see his presentation. I hope to be able to give a positive review soon after.

http://www.richplanet.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=247

Filmed in 2014, DVD PAL 16:9, By Richard D. Hall

4 Part DVD Film

The Madeleine McCann disappearance has become one of the most enduring mysteries of our time. It has generated thousands of front page headlines in the UK press. Despite the unprecedented coverage, few people have any detailed understanding of the circumstantial and physical evidence of the case. The mainstream media has been used to create diversion and confusion over what really happened, rather than inform their readers about the facts.

The first film in this series, entitled “The Initial Storm” examines in a level of detail never described before in any TV documentary, the evidence of the first night when Madeleine is alleged to have disappeared. The second film, “Dogs Don’t Lie”, reports on the compelling findings of one of the worlds top sniffer dog handlers, Martin Grime, whose two dogs searched for scent at key locations in Praia Da Luz. The third film exposes the so called private investigations instigated by the McCanns, details of which have never been aired on TV before. We reveal evidence and detailed testimony about the government agencies who were claiming to be searching for Madeleine or helping the McCanns, but was this really their agenda? Our four documentaries represent the most detailed film based analysis of the Madeleine McCann story, leaving the viewer with an understanding of the comprehensive establishment led cover up, and offer suggestions as to what all the evidence really points to.

Running Time : Over 4 hours - Format : PAL 16:9, Region Free

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 29.07.14 13:02

I've come across a link of a prior meeting by Richard D Hall.

His mission, to expose corruption in British Media.

I'm thinking he's alright!

Looking forward to his Presentation!  pop2 

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=166&part=1

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 29.07.14 13:17

@Hentie,well done and thank you ,look forward to your update thumbup

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 29.07.14 16:59

@tiny wrote:@Hentie,well done and thank you ,look forward to your update thumbup
You are welcome  flower

I'm pinning a lot of hope on the presentation being a viable source of information for those who have relied on British Media.

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 01.08.14 16:07

I have had a look at Richard Hall's RichPlanet site and he has now put out a list of 22 links for further reading on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Judging by the list I think it's clear exactly where he's coming from on the case.

Sounds as though he is someone willing to put his head above the parapet.

I am really looking forward to the presentation! Excited in fact!   Mrs  clapping 

http://www.richplanet.net/madeleine.php

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 01.08.14 16:12

I wonder if they will sue him

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.08.14 18:05

@noddy100 wrote:I wonder if they will sue him
The more they squeal, the more they will draw attention to the film and to the facts.
Suing would be an (-other) act of madness

Which means they may well give it a go.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 01.08.14 18:11

@PeterMac wrote:
The more they squeal, the more they will draw attention to the film and to the facts.

Can they still sue if the seller of Richard Hall`s DVD is based in another country?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 01.08.14 18:51

@PeterMac wrote:

Maybe too folk will see they are running scared of those who publish the facts.
You know the saying, 'the best defence is attack'....they attack once too many times. Hopefully that will be Amaral!

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 04.08.14 19:00

We attended Richard D Hall's presentation on Saturday. The hall was full, a fair number attended, maybe 80 or so. 
Although the first half was billed to be about Madeleine, the actual time spent talking about her was  about 15 minutes. 

However, at the 45-minute interval, some of the DVD set that Richard Hall has put together, was shown. 
From what I saw, I was impressed and was left in no doubt that Richard doubts the abduction theory and sets out, from what I viewed, to show exactly why.

There were photos taken from PJ investigation, a video showing the dogs alerts with Martin Grime describing the significance of their alerts and a lot more.

The DVDs are 'forensic' from what I've been told, based on facts. I have purchased a set (cost me £15 on the night, they're £20 by mail order) and look forward to being able to see them in their entirety.

Although somewhat disappointed there wasn't more in first half related to Madeleine, I do believe the DVDs will more than compensate and be an important tool for showing facts.

Excellent that someone else has the guts to show facts rather than fiction.  

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.08.14 20:19

Thanks hentie, I've decided to give it a whirl.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 04.08.14 20:35

Thank you Hentie,sounded quite interesting,how near to the files was it,do you think the mccann would have given this the thumbs up or will they sue

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 04.08.14 21:14

Thank you Hentie. Thought I'd get in & order a set quick before 'any problems' arise.

We never did get the 'Guilty as Hell' blog posting from Craig Murray or any explanation as to what happened to it!

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 04.08.14 21:18

Marlie wrote:Thanks hentie, I've decided to give it a whirl.
That's good. I'm happy to support anyone who challenges what we're being fed by our Media.

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 04.08.14 21:21

@tiny wrote:Thank you Hentie,sounded quite interesting,how near to the files was it,do you think the mccann would have given this the thumbs up or will they sue
What I saw in the interval was taken from Official Files. The McCann's won't like it. The dogs were featured doing what they do best!  thumbsup

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 04.08.14 21:25

@Doug D wrote:Thank you Hentie. Thought I'd get in & order a set quick before 'any problems' arise.

We never did get the 'Guilty as Hell' blog posting from Craig Murray or any explanation as to what happened to it!
Worth having in my view. 

Always good to have the 'original' and could be whooshed like many other items to do with this case.

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon

Post by winjoy on 04.08.14 22:26

@hentie wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Thank you Hentie. Thought I'd get in & order a set quick before 'any problems' arise.

Worth having in my view. 

Always good to have the 'original' and could be whooshed like many other items to do with this case.
It was good to meet you on Saturday hentie.  As you know, I was more than a little disappointed that Richard Hall gave so little time to the Madeleine case during the first half - having billed it as half Madeleine and half UFOs!

It was interesting to hear that he has waived copyright on the DVDs and that in about a month he has said it will be freely available on the internet - in case some may wish to wait for that to happen.  Unless it has all been whooshed by then of course!

winjoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 04.08.14 22:39

@winjoy wrote:
@hentie wrote:

Worth having in my view. 

It was good to meet you on Saturday hentie.  As you know, I was more than a little disappointed that Richard Hall gave so little time to the Madeleine case during the first half - having billed it as half Madeleine and half UFOs!

It was interesting to hear that he has waived copyright on the DVDs and that in about a month he has said it will be freely available on the internet - in case some may wish to wait for that to happen.  Unless it has all been whooshed by then of course!
Likewise winjoy. It was a shame you left early. 45 minute interval was very interesting.
Yes he did mention that he would put it online at a later time though as he also stated, he needs to meet his costs of flight etc to PT and to produce 4 hours of film with research etc, I feel the price is reasonable. He is certainly not out to make a fortune... more to educate and I am happy to support him by paying for my copy. 
Chances are it could be banned. It wouldn't be unusual as the truth in this case hurts.

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 04.08.14 23:06

Just heard my copy is on its way to me  thumbup

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland on 05.08.14 8:32

My DVDs arrived yesterday. While there is little new for many here, it's a very comprehensive introduction and I imagine TM, the Pink One and others won't be at all pleased when it becomes available on the Web.

One thing that's new to me is that Bell Pottinger (brought in very early by Mark Warner) apparently searched the McCanns' cameras. What were they looking for and why and what did they find? Such activity could explain in part at least the delay in publishing the 'final' picture.

Disc four of the set included Richard Hall's assessment of the Government's cover-up. Why was such activity by them necessary?

The overall impression I gained from the DVDs is unfortunately that OG won't be able to 'solve' the mystery. If they want to improve their chances, they must at least involve Fraud officers. Even then, it seems unlikely they'll be successful.

Overall, it was a very satisfactory introduction to the Madeleine case and Richard Hall is to be congratulated for the extent of his research and presentation. Perhaps the most important feature is that the whole case was presented in a single, admittedly four-hour, presentation. Many aspects are discussed on Forums in too much detail - and  members are missing the wood for the trees. This DVD set IMO puts that right.

espeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader on 05.08.14 8:55

Sounds good, I'll look forward to seeing it.

One thing I've always thought would be useful (and I'd create it myself if I had the computer graphics skills) is a video of real time movements of each of the key players visualised on a map. You would have to show several versions probably, as there is confusion and obfuscation over exactly where certain people were at various points in time, but I think it would be quite revealing, and would make the whole thing easier to understand. 

Research_Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.08.14 9:17

@Research_Reader wrote:
One thing I've always thought would be useful (and I'd create it myself if I had the computer graphics skills) is a video of real time movements of each of the key players visualised on a map. You would have to show several versions probably, as there is confusion and obfuscation over exactly where certain people were at various points in time, but I think it would be quite revealing, and would make the whole thing easier to understand. 

Operation Grange already tried that.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.08.14 9:21

@Woofer wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:

Can they still sue if the seller of Richard Hall`s DVD is based in another country?

Have no doubt if there is money to be gained from it they will explore the feasibility with their lawyer.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.08.14 9:23

@tiny wrote:Thank you Hentie,sounded quite interesting,how near to the files was it,do you think the mccann would have given this the thumbs up or will they sue

Give it thumbs up for showing dogs evidence? No way! You must be joking right ?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa on 05.08.14 9:36

@Research_Reader wrote:Sounds good, I'll look forward to seeing it.

Yes, I have often thought that this should be the starting point - seeing some of  the computer games graphics my teenager can generate even with free software, I presume the police must have very sophisticated software for this purpose.

Praiaaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum