The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by noddy100 on 09.08.14 12:09

@Judex wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The link still works for me.
For me too. Just downloading Pts 2 and 
I got this
http://blip.tv/richplanet/bur

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.08.14 12:10

That's only part of the link.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.08.14 12:53

One quick question for those who have completed viewing the DVDs -

Was the WOC included in the DVDs?

eta: All the 4 dvd links are on this thread. Open up no problem.
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10149-buried-by-mainstream-media-the-true-story-of-madeleine-mccann#274281

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 09.08.14 12:55

View parts 1-4 here...

http://blip.tv/richplanet/buried-by-mainstream-media-the-true-story-of-madeleine-mccann-part-1-6997432

http://blip.tv/richplanet/buried-by-mainstream-media-the-true-story-of-madeleine-mccann-part-2-6997459

http://blip.tv/richplanet/buried-by-mainstream-media-the-true-story-of-madeleine-mccann-part-3-6997478

http://blip.tv/richplanet/buried-by-mainstream-media-the-true-story-of-madeleine-mccann-part-4-6997508

To save a copy, go to http://www.videograbber.net/

Copy and paste the url into the top box and click on Grab it.
Select which size of file you want, I went for the top one of the orange boxes that says Download and right click selecting Save Link As … then click on save in your new window.

I use Linux but I'm sure Windoze will work as well.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.08.14 13:00

The background music gives me the chills.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 09.08.14 13:04

@fred c dobbs wrote:We know the Met. police is rife with corruption Hogan-Howe promised zero tolerance  laughat  laughat on any wrongdoing, hows that going Bernard? winkwink but you would not label them as stupid.A child nearly 4 years old missing presumed dead a story of pedos/abduction like a swiss cheese so full of of holes it,s unbelievable .The evidence gathered by the Portugal police clearly stated that the parents where involved yet the MPS with it,s elite team spin ignore  this and the parents and their friends conflicting statements about  events that week which even to an amatuer detective like Mr.Hall can point out is not right.Lets have some Justice for a young girl who didn,t  get the parents she should have.

And it raises another question about the press. Why haven't they questioned/investigated the Met/OG about possible corruption as pointed out by people here? No fear of being sued by them is there?

The press were briefed by the Met/OG before the digs started and they largely complied. Why would they do that if this is a obvious whitewash?

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judex on 09.08.14 13:06

@aiyoyo wrote:The background music gives me the chills.
But the content is simply brilliant!!! 

Coherent, stunning and conclusive ... IMHO

This man deserves an award...

Judex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 09.08.14 13:27

Should imagine that the whole documentary is giving the pink one chills. 

LOL - I can just hear him now.

I got chills, they're multiplying
And I'm losing control
'Cause the power, you're supplying
It's electrifying!

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 09.08.14 13:41

@sharonl wrote:

Should imagine that the whole documentary is giving the pink one chills. 

LOL - I can just hear him now.

I got chills, they're multiplying
And I'm losing control
'Cause the power, you're supplying
It's electrifying!

Due to technical reasons (speaker lead won't reach PC due to new desk!) I can't watch this documentary yet, but from the descriptions here I imagine Clarence looking something like this...

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 09.08.14 13:44

This will make them go nuts

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice on 09.08.14 13:53

I have watched 3 and 4 which have filled in a lot of gaps for me regarding the so called private investigation and unprecedented government involvement. I am especially intrigued by the massive red flag of GM and Murat phones being switched off within 6 minutes of each other on 2 May and being switched on again within 6 minutes of each other at 11pm on 3 May. Can anyone provide a link to more details on that aspect please?

Truthandjustice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.08.14 14:08

@noddy100 wrote:This will make them go nuts

Yep, at the very least, they will be 'barking mad' after the dogs 'video'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.08.14 14:22

For those here who are watching these documentaries for free on-line, I'd encourage you to make a donation at 

http://www.richplanet.net/sponsor.php

Prior to being on Blip.tv, the only way to see them was by purchasing the DVDs for 20 pounds total.  While they are not requiring payment for viewing on Blip.tv, these guys will obviously appreciate funding to be able to produce films like this, and any further research/productions on this subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 09.08.14 14:30

Happy that there are such good reviews. I think it's great and such a bold move by Richard. He has the cojones to do what the rest of our Media hasn't!!!

Sad that several who profess to be for Madeleine, were so damning and damaging by claiming he was 'money making'. Only ones who are likely to have made money,  are those connected to the farce...and, of course, likely the McC's! 

So pleased I have my own copy to show support to Richard. Perhaps those who intend to watch/ copy from web, will give a donation?

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 09.08.14 14:36

WOW! Exactly everything they've tried to hide, first part is brilliant,  thumbup Everyone needs to see. He deserves a medal for reading dp statement! pop2  youaretheman

Justformaddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 09.08.14 14:37

I have now seen all of them.  Tony will love Part 4  smilie  it looks as though they have used much of his research.

As I have said many times I believe the Smith family, and my views on that haven't changed. 

However, I cannot knock the amount of work and research that has gone into the production of these videos.  They are quite brilliant, and in my opinion will knock the foundations from under any planned whitewash, that is if they can reach a wide enough audience.  However, the title suggests the Mainsteam media won't broadcast them (yet?).  Hopefully we will soon have a 'furious McCanns' headline and threats to sue, that should bump up the figures in the meanwhile!

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.08.14 14:42

@Judex wrote:

I am only on dvd nr 2, and yes he did a very good job.
Clear presentations, appropriately backed up by texts, quotes, interviews  etc.

Re DP's rog interview what jumped out at me hearing it (vs reading it) is how he volunteered info about how well the physical state of the children were, how they were not in trouble with kate ; how happy they looked and how there was nothing untoward in the apt.  
How very odd that he actually drew police attention to all those areas when he had not been asked about those issues by the police?
Why did he feel it necessary to tell the police all those things if they were just normal as per usual and nothing out of the ordinary?

He said  "I know it sounds bizzare you know but they were just so well presented, so clean and immaculate, they just looked so healthy children you know nothing that normally triggered my mind like that ..but its just how well they looked and err..
.....I was there enough time ...to see err..certainly the apt there was nothing there that was untoward..I was you know.err the children all looked extremely happy and there was no you know no sign of any problems with kate, or indeed the relationship that kate has got with three of the children , none of the children had been told off, none of the children looked like they were in trouble for anything, you know they were still very....and playing around, you know it was very transient that I'd gone in there."

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland on 09.08.14 14:43

I do feel sorry for anyone who made payment yesterday - but you will still have the Hard Copy if the online version is whooshed and you can lend it out to non-internet people. I agree that Richard has done an excellent job. I've been promoting the DVDs all week on The Maddie Case Files - as 'Camera' - it's amazing how vehement they are about Tony and richplanet.  big grin

espeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 09.08.14 14:45

I've watched part one and it's pretty good, particularly for those who are fairly new to the case and want to know more.
How long will it last before they try and take it down I wonder?

He is right in saying they were given their own platform by the media - I've never seen anything quite like it - it was an in-your-face propaganda/money-spinning campaign from day one, not a search. Broadcasters and press gave them hundreds of interviews at the drop of a hat. Their lies and misinformation simply went unchallenged and they were allowed to sit there and spout utter nonsense, back-fill their stories and beg for money with no questions asked.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JR on 09.08.14 15:08

@espeland wrote:I do feel sorry for anyone who made payment yesterday
No need to feel sorry - I guess many did pay to show support to Richard Hall - certainly, I did!

JR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 09.08.14 15:14

@JR wrote:
@espeland wrote:I do feel sorry for anyone who made payment yesterday
No need to feel sorry - I guess many did pay to show support to Richard Hall - certainly, I did!

As did I. When they arrive I shall be making copies and circulating them
Just ploughed through No 2. Wish it had been more heavily edited, but perhaps by bashing away like that it forces it in
even to the skulls (or coconuts) of the pros

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 09.08.14 15:29

TexMac wrote:For those here who are watching these documentaries for free on-line, I'd encourage you to make a donation at

http://www.richplanet.net/sponsor.php

Prior to being on Blip.tv, the only way to see them was by purchasing the DVDs for 20 pounds total.  While they are not requiring payment for viewing on Blip.tv, these guys will obviously appreciate funding to be able to produce films like this, and any further research/productions on this subject.

Agreed.

Richard only wants to recoup his expenses from the travel and making of the documentary.  Personally I think he deserves a medal and a big payout, plus he intends to make more documentaries around the subject. He`s one to support IMO (if you can afford it obviously).

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 09.08.14 15:36

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Judex wrote:

I am only on dvd nr 2, and yes he did a very good job.
Clear presentations, appropriately backed up by texts, quotes, interviews  etc.

Re DP's rog interview what jumped out at me hearing it (vs reading it) is how he volunteered info about how well the physical state of the children were, how they were not in trouble with kate ; how happy they looked and how there was nothing untoward in the apt.  
How very odd that he actually drew police attention to all those areas when he had not been asked about those issues by the police?
Why did he feel it necessary to tell the police all those things as if they were not out of the ordinary?

He said  "I know it sounds bizzare you know but they were just so well presented, so clean and immaculate, they just looked so healthy children you know nothing that normally triggered my mind like that ..but its just how well they looked and err..
.....I was there enough time ...to see err..certainly the apt there was nothing there that was untoward..I was you know.err the children all looked extremely happy and there was no you know no sign of any problems with kate, or indeed the relationship that kate has got with three of the children , none of the children had been told off, none of the children looked like they were in trouble for anything, you know they were still very....and playing around, you know it was very transient that I'd gone in there."

Yes, its amazing the difference when RH actually speaks out DP`s words (rather than us just reading them) - and he did it so well with all the umms, errs and y`knows.  It makes it more real (and suspect).

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 09.08.14 16:25

I have just and watched the whole thing. I couldn't order a copy as couldn't find my paypal details. I want to donate, is that via paypal, and where do I do it, I am a bit shell shocked to be honest and just hope that it has a very wide audience.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 09.08.14 16:38

I'm hoping with the title referring to the MSM, quite a lot will want to see the film, especially the journos. It will be a good way to get them to notice and take heed. TM will also want to view it, and when they do, they'll know exactly what the public know, they can't hide behind papers and that there's a lot of smart  people out here who realise they've been duped with the mcs right at the centre of all of it.
IMO  shark

Justformaddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum