The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Guest on 23.07.14 10:15

http://www.richplanet.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=247

I'd never heard of Richard D Hall and Rich Planet before and, from what I've just been reading about him, his credibility does seem to be a little debatable.

However, it should still be interesting to hear what he has to say.

Back to top Go down

Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by tasprin on 23.07.14 10:21

BURIED BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA - The True Story of Madeleine McCann
[DF009]
£20.00

NOTE : THE FILM WILL BE RELEASED ON 1ST AUGUST 2014, WE ARE TAKING PRE ORDERS NOW, YOUR FILM WILL BE DISPATCHED ON 1ST AUGUST 2014

Filmed in 2014, DVD PAL 16:9, By Richard D. Hall

4 Part DVD Film

The Madeleine McCann disappearance has become one of the most enduring mysteries of our time. It has generated thousands of front page headlines in the UK press. Despite the unprecedented coverage, few people have any detailed understanding of the circumstantial and physical evidence of the case. The mainstream media has been used to create diversion and confusion over what really happened, rather than inform their readers about the facts.

The first film in this series, entitled “The Initial Storm” examines in a level of detail never described before in any TV documentary, the evidence of the first night when Madeleine is alleged to have disappeared. The second film, “Dogs Don’t Lie”, reports on the compelling findings of one of the worlds top sniffer dog handlers, Martin Grime, whose two dogs searched for scent at key locations in Praia Da Luz. The third film exposes the so called private investigations instigated by the McCanns, details of which have never been aired on TV before. We reveal evidence and detailed testimony about the government agencies who were claiming to be searching for Madeleine or helping the McCanns, but was this really their agenda? Our four documentaries represent the most detailed film based analysis of the Madeleine McCann story, leaving the viewer with an understanding of the comprehensive establishment led cover up, and offer suggestions as to what all the evidence really points to.

Running Time : Over 4 hours - Format : PAL 16:9, Region Free

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 23.07.14 11:09

It'll be interesting to see what his conclusions are. If they don't coincide with "the official story" set out by TM, and if his conclusions are fairly credible and coincide with GA's conclusions, I wonder if Kate and Gerry will be launching a lawsuit against him too.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 23.07.14 11:20

I am not holding out much hope on this showing. As this blog states, "he doesn't make enough use of the bullshit button"

http://lightupvirginmary.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/richard-d-hall-truth-hurts-tour-2012.html

Edited to add a part of the last paragraph from the link above:

"Just because you never read about it doesn’t mean it’s not happening; you don’t read about it because there’s a cover up and the media is heavily controlled. Also: the Ark of the Covenant containing Moses’s bits of slab with the Ten Commandments on is apparently buried in Wales, and they’re going to dig it up soon, so if that transpires, you have to believe ALL OF IT! OK? Deal".

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 23.07.14 12:00

@canada12 wrote:It'll be interesting to see what his conclusions are. If they don't coincide with "the official story" set out by TM, and if his conclusions are fairly credible and coincide with GA's conclusions, I wonder if Kate and Gerry will be launching a lawsuit against him too.

It sounds as if he may be going a bit close to the net, but it will certainly be interesting.
Also to see how the pros deal with it once it comes out.
I hope he doesn't do too many conspiracy theory things, and sticks to the facts.
Facts are so much more powerful.
Dogs, Shutters, Curtains, windows, doors
Blue tennis bags, forged photos, altered statements, selective amnesia,
highly qualified professionals reduced to gibbering idiots by simple questions,
lies, many different "versions" of the truth, intervention by expensive lawyers - not to establish the facts, but to prevent people from trying to discover the truth

all much more powerful as evidence than anything else I have ever read.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by macdonut on 23.07.14 13:56

I presume they had planned to flog this to a TV company?  Either it's rubbish or it criticises the McCann's in a way that the mainstream media refuse to (i.e. at all).

Incidentally, I see that this company have worked with Tony Bennett before:

http://www.richplanet.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=3_62&products_id=239

macdonut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 23.07.14 15:46

@PeterMac wrote:
@canada12 wrote:It'll be interesting to see what his conclusions are. If they don't coincide with "the official story" set out by TM, and if his conclusions are fairly credible and coincide with GA's conclusions, I wonder if Kate and Gerry will be launching a lawsuit against him too.

It sounds as if he may be going a bit close to the net, but it will certainly be interesting.
Also to see how the pros deal with it once it comes out.
I hope he doesn't do too many conspiracy theory things, and sticks to the facts.
Facts are so much more powerful.
Dogs, Shutters, Curtains, windows, doors
Blue tennis bags, forged photos, altered statements, selective amnesia,
highly qualified professionals reduced to gibbering idiots by simple questions,
lies, many different "versions" of the truth, intervention by expensive lawyers - not to establish the facts, but to prevent people from trying to discover the truth

all much more powerful as evidence than anything else I have ever read.

I bet anyone with 4 hours available would learn a lot more on this site by searching and reading the topics on your list PeterMac. Funny how people seem to need the facts bundled up and mediated by someone else. I don't really read the MSM any more. I have my list of favourite sites (eg this one), commentators and bloggers.

roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.07.14 18:12

He's brave to make a commercial movie about this!

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 23.07.14 18:29

The best way to judge if he is credible is to watch the work he`s done to date and make your own mind up.  He`s interested in conspiracy theories including UFOs - he seems ok to me and I like his Jordie accent !  He`s a Christian - so what !!

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.07.14 19:41

@Brian Griffin wrote:He's brave to make a commercial movie about this!

I've thought about a lecture tour. Convincing the uninitiated would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.07.14 20:51

@Woofer wrote:The best way to judge if he is credible is to watch the work he`s done to date and make your own mind up.  He`s interested in conspiracy theories including UFOs - he seems ok to me and I like his Jordie accent !  He`s a Christian - so what !!
Well, I suppose it is possible that there is life on other planets, after all, it's pretty weird to find life in this one, when you think about it. As for conspiracy theories, I've heard some rather plausible theories, backed up with convincing evidence, that the Twin Towers and the other implosion not reported were controlled demolitions, possibly even carried out by the US government and there is also convincing evidence that the US never actually landed on the moon.

The worrying bit is the last one - he's religious! Religion - the biggest con of them all!

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.07.14 20:54

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

I've thought about a lecture tour. Convincing the uninitiated would be like shooting fish in a barrel.
I hope you don't have any assets you're fond of keeping!

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 23.07.14 21:06

@Brian Griffin wrote:
@Woofer wrote:The best way to judge if he is credible is to watch the work he`s done to date and make your own mind up.  He`s interested in conspiracy theories including UFOs - he seems ok to me and I like his Jordie accent !  He`s a Christian - so what !!
Well, I suppose it is possible that there is life on other planets, after all, it's pretty weird to find life in this one, when you think about it. As for conspiracy theories, I've heard some rather plausible theories, backed up with convincing evidence, that the Twin Towers and the other implosion not reported were controlled demolitions, possibly even carried out by the US government and there is also convincing evidence that the US never actually landed on the moon.

The worrying bit is the last one - he's religious! Religion - the biggest con of them all!

Each to their own BG. And whilst there may be some who agree with your opinion, there are many believers on this forum and their religion doesn`t detract from their excellent contributions to solving mysteries.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon

Post by winjoy on 25.07.14 23:21

He's even braver Brian - he's conducting 'talks' around the UK - including in Liverpool!  I wonder when Carter Ruck will catch up with him?!

http://www.richplanet.net/events.php

In part one I will be speaking about and launching a major new series of films which expose the cover up surrounding the Madeleine McCann incident. I will also be covering more about the manipulation being perpetrated by mainstream media. In the second part I will be discussing space based technologies & vehicles which have been covered up by our governments for decades and asking questions about what is really up there in space, including UFO's. Updates on several other issues will also be covered & questions will be answered. See you there!

Tickets are now £12.00. The price is necessary as 30% of the ticket price is paying for TV show charges. Another 30% of the ticket price covers venue hire costs.

winjoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.07.14 23:55

@winjoy wrote:

He's even braver Brian - he's conducting 'talks' around the UK - including in Liverpool!  I wonder when Carter Ruck will catch up with him?!

http://www.richplanet.net/events.php

In part one I will be speaking about and launching a major new series of films which expose the cover up surrounding the Madeleine McCann incident. I will also be covering more about the manipulation being perpetrated by mainstream media. In the second part I will be discussing space based technologies & vehicles which have been covered up by our governments for decades and asking questions about what is really up there in space, including UFO's. Updates on several other issues will also be covered & questions will be answered. See you there!

Tickets are now £12.00. The price is necessary as 30% of the ticket price is paying for TV show charges. Another 30% of the ticket price covers venue hire costs.

I suspect the McCanns will be delighted that this person who appears to be making a film critical of their behaviour is also banging on about UFOs – it will help to cement the idea that people who regard them as in any way responsible for Madeleine's disappearance are clearly crackpots and conspiracy theorists.

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 26.07.14 7:00

That's a good point, Popcorn, and goes some way to alleviate my fear that drawing too much attention to the possibility that the McCanns are complicit in their daughter's disappearance could serve to prevent justice being done in this case.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 26.07.14 7:28

@ultimaThule wrote:That's a good point, Popcorn, and goes some way to alleviate my fear that drawing too much attention to the possibility that the McCanns are complicit in their daughter's disappearance could serve to prevent justice being done in this case.  
This is the dangerous thing - the more people question and publish things like this, the more likely TM can claim 'unfair trial'. It's a difficult thing, wanting more people to be aware of what they've done but also wanting them to be brought to justice.

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 26.07.14 7:32

Popcorn wrote:I suspect the McCanns will be delighted that this person who appears to be making a film critical of their behaviour is also banging on about UFOs – it will help to cement the idea that people who regard them as in any way responsible for Madeleine's disappearance are clearly crackpots and conspiracy theorists.

That's the name of the game on the internet.

All serious questions get surrounded by and drowned in smelly brown stuff.

It makes it so much easier for the media to dismiss by association.

I do believe there are people employed to do this.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblewrap on 26.07.14 7:58

Starting to feel like there is a great amount of controlled opposition involved. Why ?

bubblewrap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 26.07.14 8:07

I'll tell you who the perfect example is... Alex Jones.

He raises a lot of serious questions (and some nonsense) but it gets dismissed because he is a complete 100% certified cartoon character loonie.

His appearance on the BBC Andrew Neil was a typical example. There are lots of people asking serious questions about Bilderberg at the time - MPs amongst them - so the BBC choose him and he goes on and does his loonie bit.

"Look they're all crazy conspiracy nuts". It's all too easy for them.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.07.14 12:51

@nglfi wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:That's a good point, Popcorn, and goes some way to alleviate my fear that drawing too much attention to the possibility that the McCanns are complicit in their daughter's disappearance could serve to prevent justice being done in this case.  
This is the dangerous thing - the more people question and publish things like this, the more likely TM can claim 'unfair trial'. It's a difficult thing, wanting more people to be aware of what they've done but also wanting them to be brought to justice.

IMO the Mccanns took care of that from day one by inviting the public into the case of their missing child and to a certain extent their private lives.  All part of the wider agenda!

A moot point anyway because I don't think the Mccanns are ever likely to be charged with any crime.  The met police are experienced hands at covering up their own misdemeanours, I can't imagine after wasting so much time and public money chasing smelly burglars, crack heads and suspect kiddie fiddlers, they could ever admit they got it wrong and the PJ were right all along.  Never in a million years IMO.

Back to top Go down

New book too

Post by Guest on 26.07.14 16:18

Looking for Madeleine by Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan is due out in September.

However, this sentence from the Amazon review does not inspire confidence.

Speculation that the McCanns played a role in their daughter's fate, the authors demonstrate, is unfounded.

DON'T ALL RUSH TO ORDER YOUR COPY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 26.07.14 17:05

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Looking for Madeleine by Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan is due out in September.

However, this sentence from the Amazon review does not inspire confidence.

Speculation that the McCanns played a role in their daughter's fate, the authors demonstrate, is unfounded.

DON'T ALL RUSH TO ORDER YOUR COPY!

Interesting.  I checked them out and it seems they write books that toe the establishment line.

Here`s one write up on a book they wrote about 9/11 :-

"Do not waste your money on this. It is no more than the official line about the 9/11 events. The authors bring in personal details about many of the victims and their families in an attempt to win the sympathy of the readers and then churn out the background to the hijackers and Osama bin Laden, clearly identifying the goodies and the baddies in the story. I had hoped that the unanswered questions that have developed into the 'conspiracy theories' would have been addressed, but alternative explanations are completely dismissed as being ridiculous and wacko, personalising the criticisms of the main alternative theorists such as Griffin. All the government 'experts' testimonies are treated with respect, completely ignoring many of the experts that voice concern. "

No doubt they will write that any theories that challenge the McCanns are ridiculous and wacko too.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.07.14 20:04

That says it all. Anyone in my opinion who believes the official version of 9/11 will have had no difficulty in swallowing this comparatively minor load of steaming manure.

Another one to be put on the fiction shelves to keep Kate's book company.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum