The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dogs, this weekend, watch and educate yourself - Page 1 Mm11

Dogs, this weekend, watch and educate yourself - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dogs, this weekend, watch and educate yourself - Page 1 Mm11

Dogs, this weekend, watch and educate yourself - Page 1 Regist10

Dogs, this weekend, watch and educate yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dogs, this weekend, watch and educate yourself - Page 1 Empty Re: Dogs, this weekend, watch and educate yourself

Post by Dr What 18.07.14 18:58

My daughter is a dog trainer.The dogs that she trains have abilities that are beyond human abilities.

The McCanns, or anyone else for that matter, can talk foolishly about the abilities of our trained canine friends.However, when they do so, they merely reveal a desperate need to hide something that they do not want exposed.
Investigators will always need concrete evidence to back up the findings of trained canines, in order to satisfy any probability of conviction in a Court case, but once the canines indicate or alert, then investigators really know where to look and who to suspect.BUT, addition evidence is needed for formal prosecution purposes.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Dogs, this weekend, watch and educate yourself - Page 1 Empty Re: Dogs, this weekend, watch and educate yourself

Post by Newintown 18.07.14 19:11

LittleMissy wrote:How can G keep up the line "there is no evidence Madelaine has come to any harm" ???? Eh ??? There clearly is, that evidence came in shape of 2 springer spaniels called Eddie & Keela, who independently alerted in same place (behind sofa), & at other various spots in & around Mccans & their apartment. All coincidence Gerry? Is that what he would have us believe?? That "cadaver dogs are very unreliable" G uttered those very words to a portugese interviewer as I recall. But here in the real world, rather than Mccan land, i am afraid there are far too many inconsistencies & 'coincidences' to put any trust or faith in anything we hear from Mccan & pinkie(as I see u guys call him), caniving Clarence is my moniker for him Wink

Because it keeps the McCanns out of jail until the PJ and SY find something that is 100% proof that Madeleine has come to harm, and at the same time it keeps their "Fund" going by the gullible people who keep topping it up.
 winkwink

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top