Please delete if this has been posted previously on the forum.
- Posts : 917
Reputation : 218
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41
But very interesting to watch
- Posts : 540
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-13
Location : On my iPad
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
- Posts : 8112
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-07-20
1) I don't belive the McCanns spent the entire £1 million on their mortgage payments (possibly an error in translation)
2) The twins were not nearly 3 at the time of MM's disappearance
3) The McCanns went to the Tapas around 8.30 pm, so the apartments were checked after this time, not from 8 pm
4) It isn't a fact that the McCanns gave the children sleeping tablets, just a suspicion
5) As far as I know Matthew didn't change his statements, he checked twice, the first time a listening check outside the window of 5A at around 9 pm, the 2nd time he went into the apartment at 9.30 pm
This makes it very difficult to access the accuracy of the rest of what she is telling us.
It's difficult to accept that the McCanns would fake a coloboma knowing that this information is so easily verifiable by their GP.
- Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03