The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Prime Minister's staunch support for Israel

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prime Minister's staunch support for Israel

Post by BlueBag on 11.07.14 20:47

@lj wrote:Someone always claims the land and a lot of killing has taken place in the past. Which year in history do you want to be point zero (to borrow a term from Andy).

Ask the Palestinians?

This might give you a clue as to what it's all about.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fred c dobbs on 23.07.14 23:26

fred c dobbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gaza Under Seige

Post by Woofer on 24.07.14 9:10

Gaza Under Seige.

This piece clarifies recent events in Gaza :-

https://afsc.org/resource/gaza-under-siege

It won`t copy and paste - just get a load of gobbledegook.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.07.14 15:30

Just now: 15 dead and 200 injured.

Israelis shell a UN school used as a shelter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28468526

Why does the world let them get away with this?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 24.07.14 16:04

@BlueBag wrote:Just now: 15 dead and 200 injured.

Israelis shell a UN school used as a shelter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28468526

Why does the world let them get away with this?
Maybe you should make it clear it was a shelter for weapons.

I agree why does the world let Hamas and the Palestinians get away with this.

Egypt has been bombing the Gaza for years now. Supposedly to clean out the Hamas from houses and tunnels. Nobody has a problem with that, because everyone knows it is a huge problem.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.07.14 16:09

??

"Hundreds of Palestinians were in the school in Beit Hanoun, fleeing heavy fighting in the area."

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.07.14 16:10

ljMaybe you should make it clear it was a shelter for weapons. wrote:
I agree why does the world let Hamas and the Palestinians get away with this.

Egypt has been bombing the Gaza for years now. Supposedly to clean out the Hamas from houses and tunnels. Nobody has a problem with that, because everyone knows it is a huge problem.

You're all heart.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 24.07.14 22:38

@BlueBag wrote:??

"Hundreds of Palestinians were in the school in Beit Hanoun, fleeing heavy fighting in the area."

Correction: in the bolded sentence it should read : Flight MH 17

I'm impressed by the reports on Radio 5 live on the above matters. Interviewing families both in Gaza and Israel.

link to rocket launchers in Gaza school:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1405973367

That was the UN school with the rocket launchers you'd be talking about?
The one the UN apologised about? To Israel?
The rocket launchers which had already launched a few rockets?

As for the 'map of 'Palestine' it was never a state with a government so the simplification of colouring in all the bits on a map still doesn't make it an autonomous state.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 25.07.14 11:15

More than 800 Palestinians have now been killed, as well as 34 Israelis.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28478792

This is ethnic cleansing.. why does the world do nothing?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 25.07.14 11:21

@tigger wrote:As for the 'map of 'Palestine'  it was never a state with a government so the simplification of  colouring in all the bits on a map still doesn't  make it an autonomous state.

There are population figures before 1916 when the Jews were a tiny minority, before the Zionists started importing large numbers.

Did you even miss the UN partition bit? Even if you use that as a starting point you can see why the Palestinians are upset.

If the Nazis did that to Britain in 1943 do you think you might see a few British rebels and rocket attacks (useless fireworks actually, the rockets are rubbish).

800 Palestinians killed in the last 18 days by Israel.

This is like South Africa, but people took action (eventually against SA).

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 25.07.14 11:30

"According to the census of 1922, the Jews numbered only 84,000, or 11 percent of the population of Palestine"

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/ww1.html

The percentage was even less just a few years before that.

Do you get it yet?

Do you understand why the Palestinians are upset?

They are being ethnically cleansed in a century long campaign by Zionists.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 25.07.14 11:37

@BlueBag wrote:
@tigger wrote:As for the 'map of 'Palestine'  it was never a state with a government so the simplification of  colouring in all the bits on a map still doesn't  make it an autonomous state.

There are population figures before 1916 when the Jews were a tiny minority, before the Zionists started importing large numbers.

Did you even miss the UN partition bit? Even if you use that as a starting point you can see why the Palestinians are upset.

If the Nazis did that to Britain in 1943 do you think you might see a few British rebels and rocket attacks (useless fireworks actually, the rockets are rubbish).

800 Palestinians killed in the last 18 days by Israel.

This is like South Africa, but people took action (eventually against SA).
Hello BlueBag, can you verify what you mean about people taking action against South Africa?

What 'people' did this? Do you mean the sanctions Western governments imposed for their own benefit and to release a terrorist and create the Mandela God?

I don't even pretend to understand what's going on in Israel and Palestine. I think it's fairly clear that certain governments of the world have chosen to support the Jews. I'm almost afraid to write that for fear of being labelled 'anti-semitic'.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 25.07.14 11:44

This kind of Action:

"In November 1962, the United Nations General Assembly passed Resolution 1761, a non-binding resolution establishing the United Nations Special Committee against Apartheid"

Say what you like.. Apartheid was evil and action was taken, even if you didn't like it.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 25.07.14 11:46

I realise after WW2 the Jews were given a land and as far as I know they are the only religion in the world to be given their own land.  Weren`t they offered Uganda but turned it down?

I`ve tried googling it but I can`t find any other religion that can claim a whole land as its own.

The Grief of Gaza with Peter Lavell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axtEe8yFbis

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 25.07.14 11:57

@BlueBag wrote:This kind of Action:

"In November 1962, the United Nations General Assembly passed Resolution 1761, a non-binding resolution establishing the United Nations Special Committee against Apartheid"

Say what you like.. Apartheid was evil and action was taken, even if you didn't like it.
Do you think that people in South Africa are better off now? Have a look at the civil death toll in SA just on a day to day basis nowadays. It's on a par with a war.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 25.07.14 11:59

@BlueBag wrote:"According to the census of 1922, the Jews numbered only 84,000, or 11 percent of the population of Palestine"

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/ww1.html

The percentage was even less just a few years before that.

Do you get it yet?

Do you understand why the Palestinians are upset?

They are being ethnically cleansed in a century long campaign by Zionists.

Don't forget the Americans, who have, and are still, heavily financing Israel

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 25.07.14 12:03

UK Complicity in Massacre
by Craig Murray
July 24, 2014    
78 people died at Glencoe and we still sing about it over three hundred years later. Over 700 have been massacred so far in Gaza, 80% of them innocent civilians. The UN Human Rights Commissioner has made the very obvious, the unarguable, point that there is prima facie evidence of war crimes by Israel. These include the killing of four young boys playing football on the beach at Gaza, and the use of industrial nail bombs in civilian areas.
Yet the UK refused to support even having an investigation. Please note this was not a vote to condemn Israel, or to declare war crimes. It was a vote to have an investigation.
I am ashamed to belong to the UK. Just as having served the UK for twenty years and having worked my way up to be a proud British Ambassador, I became so ashamed at our complicity in torture and extraordinary rendition, I had to resign.
I want to be part of a country of which I am not ashamed

Now imagine that board with Scotland on it and a green light next to it.
This is the British Foreign Secretary. He declares that Israel “has a right to defend itself” and that for the UN to investigate Israeli war crimes is “unhelpful”.

This man does not represent me, or anything about me. Nor, emphatically, does that flag behind him.
http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 25.07.14 12:29

IRISH TIMES
Irish abstention from UN Gaza vote ‘shameful’
Campaigner says decision ‘disgraceful’ while Israel ambassador criticises rights council

Protesters on Dublin’s O Connell Street earlier this month demonstrating against Isreal attacks on Gaza. Photograph:

Dan Griffin
Thu, Jul 24, 2014

Ireland’s decision to abstain from a United Nations vote to investigate allegations of Israeli war crimes in Gaza has been described as “shameful” and “disgraceful” by an Opposition politician and a campaign group. Ireland yesterday joined other European Union countries in abstaining from the UN Human Rights Council resolution setting up a commission of inquiry into Gaza. The nine EU countries present raised concerns that the draft text was “unbalanced, inaccurate and prejudges the outcome of the investigation”.

The resolution was approved with 29 votes in favour, one against (the United States) and 17 abstentions. Fianna Fáil Senator Averil Power said Ireland’s decision to abstain from the vote was “utterly shameful”.
“In just two weeks, Israel has killed over 650 people in Gaza, including more than 150 children. It is deliberating targeting civilians with a campaign designed to instil terror in the entire Palestinian population. Not only is this immoral, it is also completely illegal under international law,” Ms Power said in a statement. “I am shocked and disgusted with the Irish government’s decision not to support an international inquiry into Israel’s actions in Gaza,” she added. Chairman of the Irish Palestine Solidarity Campaign Martin O’Quigley said “we consider it disgraceful that Ireland abstained from the vote”.
“Our view is what is happening in Gaza are war crimes,” he said. “To shell deliberately on a beach is a war crime, to shell a hospital is a war crime.” Mr O’Quigley said the Government is failing to represent Irish views on the conflict. “I don’t think the Irish Government is reflecting what the Irish people feel on this,” he said, adding: “I haven’t heard any people who are in the Government parties criticising what has happened.”
Ireland’s ambassador to the UN Patricia O’Brien today said Ireland had “a very valid reason not to support the resolution”.

Speaking to RTÉ’s News at One, she said the commission of inquiry is the establishment of a new mechanism and “we’ve always been convinced that the most efficient and effective way of reacting urgently to these sort of alarming circumstances is to make use of the existing mechanisms and the available expertise, for example through the office of the High Commissioner of Human Rights.”

Amnesty International Ireland said it supported the proposal to dispatch an independent commission of investigation to look into violations of international humanitarian law and human rights abuses by both sides involved in the conflict. The organisation’s executive director Colm O’Gorman said Amnesty saw nothing in the mandate which would have excluded the actions of Hamas or other armed groups on the Palestinian side from the inquiry, but said it would have been better if the resolution placed greater emphasis on the need to also investigate Hamas as well as Israel.
The Israeli ambassador to Ireland Boaz Modai this morning criticised the UN Human Rights Council, saying it protected terrorists. “The UN Human Rights Council could have changed its name a long time ago to UN terrorist rights council. They are protecting terrorists. What they are doing now is encouraging Hamas to go on because they know that Israel is going to be condemned by this organisation.” Asked on Newstalk FM whether he felt ashamed by the deaths of more than 700 people so far in the Israeli offensive in Gaza, he said: “I don’t feel even a bit of shame; I feel a lot of pride being part of this country. I was also in the Israeli army, the most moral army in the world.”
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/irish-abstention-from-un-gaza-vote-shameful-1.1876803

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 25.07.14 12:54

I know very little about this Israel and Gaza situation other than what is in the media. Don't do wars - not my thing. 

But what I do understand and recognise is ethnic cleansing. When one group of people who are stronger decide to obliterate another group of people. 

What is difficult in the world is learning to live peacefully with each other regardless of tribe. This is what we are - tribes. 

Trying to defend ground by turning ones face does not always work.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 25.07.14 13:56

Divide and conquer is the New World Order game. Do this by lying, false flags, untrue stories, created disasters fake photos, whatever works is ok. as long as these running this NWO can get people to Hate enough to go out and destroy one another, as its only the end result that is important. Its as old as the hills, but the majority fall for it every time.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum