The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 22 Mm11

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 22 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 22 Mm11

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 22 Regist10

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 22 Empty Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by Iamtheseeker 08.07.14 23:15

I wonder if the boy knows his mother refused to answer 48 questions put to them by the Portuguese Police who were trying to find what happened to their sister ? Did you tell the wee laddie this Kate ? That you refused to answer the questions and scarpered on easy jet back to the UK ?  big grin
Iamtheseeker

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 22 Empty Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by Guest 08.07.14 23:17

Rasputin wrote:
dantezebu wrote:Well Gerry, Keela the dog certainly did detect something behind the sofa because DNA samples were collected from there. And as Keela is a dog that detects only human blood and not urine or semen or other bodily fluid, we must assume the DNA or at least some of it came from blood.
Such a strange forum for you to diss Keela. The dogs are not on trial. The evidence of Martin Grimes as included in the released PJ files is not on trial. Now why would you do that?
And what about Eddie? You didn't trash his findings. Does that mean you accept the fact that he detected cadaverine now. Just the blood you don't like, is it? 
So how does that fit in with Madeleine being alive?

And the partial bloody footprint ?
Yes I wondered about this Rasputin. I am assuming that GM was today referring to material Keela found behind the sofa, nothing to do with the bloody footprint (wasn't that explained away somehow - the dog bite, the airplane steps, Kate on the rag - I've read various accounts)? 

This is then assuming that blood once dried remains fairly site-specific - i.e. it can only be detected where it was actually deposited.  (As opposed to cadaverine, which I understand, can accumulate in certain areas due to air currents and give 'occult' readings). 

IMO he has given a good hint to what they will try and contest if it comes to trial. 
IMO I hope they crumble before then for the sake of their remaining children - imagine what they will have to go through then.

All in my own opinion, nothing stated as fact.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 08.07.14 23:18

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 22 Imagejpg1_zpsc13a24f7

Following the realization that the McCann's spokesman has hardly been seen in public in recent times, DCI Redwood - in a sort of 'un-revelation moment' - hastily issues these two e-fit photos of CLARRYMAN.

If you have seen this weirdo, please phone 999 and ask for the stray dog department.

Please don't approach this weirdo as you'll only want to slap his smug face.

big grin  big grin     big grin  big grin
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 08.07.14 23:25

Iamtheseeker wrote:This Pair don't know when to stop , they are so desperate to get their hands on Dr Amarals money , the hideous pair just landed themselves in it up to their eye balls . Soon we will have a Bus Driver claiming that no school bus has a radio on when ferrying kids to school . This is the vile pairs story to drag their kids in the libel trial so it makes people feel sorry for them , hideous pair of liars . big grin

Wouldn't that be nice. A brave journo to track down the bus driver for an interview.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 08.07.14 23:26

Eddie the cadaver dog didn't halfheartedly alert at his handler's behest, he went crazy for the scent before they had even got in the door of 5a! The Met use these dogs, they MUST know!
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 08.07.14 23:29

Gaggzy wrote:LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 22 Imagejpg1_zpsc13a24f7

Following the realization that the McCann's spokesman has hardly been seen in public in recent times, DCI Redwood - in a sort of 'un-revelation moment' - hastily issues these two e-fit photos of CLARRYMAN.

If you have seen this weirdo, please phone 999 and ask for the stray dog department.

Please don't approach this weirdo as you'll only want to slap his smug face.

big grin  big grin     big grin  big grin

That's weird or not when you think about it  big grin This afternoon when Mccann headquarters was mentioned. It went through my mind then, it reminded me of the League of Gentleman.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 08.07.14 23:30

I hope Sean is sleeping well tonight the poor little mite.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 08.07.14 23:31

They sure know alright , remember the vile pair saying , when interviewed by Sandra "Ask the Dogs Sandra " ? big grin The Dogs are coming back to bite their posteriors for lying through their teeth .
Iamtheseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 08.07.14 23:35

Gerry too was asked if the groups on the internet were around before Amaral's book, he replied he wasn't sure. 

Just can't understand why Gerry said something like this on oath. Unless he was taken by surprise by the question and didn't want to say 'yes'.
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 08.07.14 23:36

Popcorn wrote:
tasprin wrote:Will 9 year-old Sean be surprised to see his words on the front page of a national newspaper tomorrow?

No doubt he'll borrow the driver's copy of the Mirror to read at the back of the bus.

On the back of the bus?  I kind of doubt their backsides touch the fabric us mere mortals have sat on.  They have security to think of!
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 08.07.14 23:36

Truthandjustice wrote:Eddie the cadaver dog didn't halfheartedly alert at his handler's behest, he went crazy for the scent before they had even got in the door of 5a! The Met use these dogs, they MUST know!

I'm sure that, when Gerry slags off the dogs and sticks the boot into the Portuguese. All the Mccann sycophants lap it up, but I'm sure many of them are ignorant to the fact that the dogs are British.

Just my opinion of course.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 08.07.14 23:36

I have just been banned from a leftie "intellectual" talkboard for saying the McCanns are disgusting and I am sick of their charade. Apparently this will have the talkboard shut down.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 08.07.14 23:39

Cristobell wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:ALL HEARSAY, HEARSAY, HEARSAY! I'M AFRAID!
Yup!

They should worry more about what the twins will find online when they are old enough to search the Internet!

All very convenient too.  One twin asked in October.  While last October the trial was going on.  Mrs Cameron reckoned the twins' fellow pupils said such and such.  
Do 9 year kids discuss libel trials and current affairs in the playground?
Yeah, only after they have discussed Shakespeare.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 08.07.14 23:40

But you spoke the truth and gave your opinion , now they closing it down? Sad have they not realised two thirds of the world are wondering why this hideous pair are still at liberty when they should have been charged for child neglect years ago big grin
Iamtheseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 08.07.14 23:44

Iamtheseeker wrote:I wonder if the boy knows his mother refused to answer 48 questions put to them by the Portuguese Police who were trying to find what happened to their sister ? Did you tell the wee laddie this Kate ? That you refused to answer the questions and scarpered on easy jet back to the UK ?  big grin

This particular chicken is coming home to roost sooner than was predicted by thousands of us on 3As, Mirror Forum etc back in 2007/08. Back then, the general consensus was that the twins would hear things and start asking questions when they reached 11/12. The Mcs didn't factor in that by the time the twins would reach nine and a half, they would be living in a world where social media would be the norm. Even if Seán and Amalie have restricted access to the internet, you can be sure that some/most of their friends don't have. By their actions today, the Mcs have ensured that the twins can "read all about it" online and in the national newspapers tomorrow. K & G are now reaping what they sowed.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 08.07.14 23:44

Woofer wrote:Can`t understand why GM started prattling on about the dogs to the Judge - it has nothing to do with the case being heard. What a prat.  The Judge must have thought `now I wonder why this man is going on about the dogs?`

The evidence of the dogs would only be brought up in a trial about Maddie`s possible injury or murder. 

This trial is about whether GA`s book caused them suffering.  Well obviously it did if it contradicts their story of a case that has never been proved.  This is reminiscent of Judge Tugendhat saying no one knows what actually happened to Madeleine - so it cannot be used as evidence in any other associated cases. Just catching up busy week . The answer as to why Gerry was there , to try and shoehorn the dogs findings question in was IMO because he has been tipped off by somebody in the chain of SY stating what there next move will be hence trying to get the question over in open court which then would have being reported and quoted in the British media .
Just catching up 
IMO the reason Gerry was desperate to get his dogs point over , [and the real reason why he is there ] is  he has been tipped off by somebody in the chain of command at SY, and he is attempting a pre emptive strike to shape the publics perception because the point he raises  would be published in the British press . 
The Media monitoring is no surprise . they are on here all the time . [ sometimes writing long winded reply's !! ] i can usually spot them a mile off . one was being pedantic with me the other day. 

BTW on that note i will PM Candy floss the reason [ who and why i am confident the mc's were swingers . ]
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.07.14 23:45

JackieL wrote:
Gerry too was asked if the groups on the internet were around before Amaral's book, he replied he wasn't sure. 

Just can't understand why Gerry said something like this on oath. Unless he was taken by surprise by the question and didn't want to say 'yes'.

I thought this. Particularly as Kate had been asked the same questions. You'd think he'd have had enough time to plan the perfect answer. He can't have been taken by surprise as Kate had already admitted that yes, the groups existed before the book.

Perhaps he knew how ridiculous he'd look if he said 'no'.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 08.07.14 23:45

juliet wrote:I have just been banned from a leftie "intellectual" talkboard for saying the McCanns are disgusting and I am sick of their charade. Apparently this will have the talkboard shut down.
Why would your comment have the Talkboard shut down.
petunia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 08.07.14 23:47

because she didn't buy the mccanns story like many round the world ? big grin
Iamtheseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 08.07.14 23:51

How can any Judge reach a verdict on this libel claim when it`s never been legally settled what happened to Maddie?

Say the McCanns are found to have been lying all along - the Judge is going to look pretty stupid if she`s awarded them £1.2 million without Maddie`s disappearance being solved.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 08.07.14 23:52

This talkboard is terrified that one anti-McCann word will have it killed off. The fear of Carter Ruck...or just pathetic trendiness which just cant bear any truth?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 08.07.14 23:52

candyfloss wrote:So there was another hearing on the 10th???  Now postponed because of the McCanns??  dontgetit 

Joana Morais @xklamation  20m
#mccann hearing session of 10th postponed due to mccanns request for confidential fiscal documentation - "dilatory manouvers" indeed

Siobhan Feely @SiobhanFeely  1 min
so postponed cause #mccann want to know fiscal info on book sales ??
How many times has sessions been postponed on the McCann's request? Of, reading Nigel's piece.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 22 Empty Impact on Sean & Amelie

Post by Pyewacket 08.07.14 23:53

I recently read a book by Richard McCann, titled Just a boy. Richard's mother was Wilma McCann, possibly the first victim of Peter Sutcliffe AKA the Yorkshire Ripper. I mention this because a few have posted on here about the impact of this case on Sean & Amelie. 

Richard was about five years old when his mother was murdered, and he and his slightly older sister had gone out to look for her early one morning as she hadn't returned from the night before. Unknown to them, their mother's body was not too far away on some playing fields near to where they lived.

A major impact that the case had on him and his siblings, was that every time there was another victim found this was splashed all over the local papers, and both local and national news. In particular was the constant references to Sutcliffe murdering prostitutes, using a hammer etc. And this went on for years until Sutcliffe was caught. Even then it didn't stop, as books were published and countless documentaries were made about the case. The point being that they were never able to find any closure as they grew older, and obviously began to understand more and more of what had actually happened. His older sister eventually committed suicide, and Richard himself went off the rails, got involved in drugs and ended up serving a prison sentence. It destroyed their young lives.

In the book, he likened the experience to a stone being thrown into water, with the resultant ripples spreading out for ever and ever.

Sadly, Madeleines siblings are being exposed to similar influences, with no possibility of closure or ever being able to get away from news headlines, and pictures of their missing sister every time they pass a newstand or enter a paper shop. They are nine now, and their level of understanding and awareness is growing. Glib statements from Kate about Mr Amaral saying "silly things" won't wash for ever !! They must be bombarded by it, almost every day. Just like poor Richard McCann and his family were, following the brutal murder of their mother. Just my opinion of course
Pyewacket
Pyewacket

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth 09.07.14 0:00

worriedmum wrote:It will be interesting to see if the' Leicester Mercury' investigates the bus story.

I wonder if Kate and Gerry checked with the bus company to see what they said about it before they repeated it in court?
Exactly. Won' t look good if this is the first that have heard of it!
Sounds like the MCs were outraged about it.
You' d have expected them to phone and report it so it should all be there in the bus company files to verify. 

Phew! Thank goodness for that!  big grin
TellTheTruth

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 09.07.14 0:04

stillsloppingout wrote:
Woofer wrote:Can`t understand why GM started prattling on about the dogs to the Judge - it has nothing to do with the case being heard. What a prat.  The Judge must have thought `now I wonder why this man is going on about the dogs?`

The evidence of the dogs would only be brought up in a trial about Maddie`s possible injury or murder. 

This trial is about whether GA`s book caused them suffering.  Well obviously it did if it contradicts their story of a case that has never been proved.  This is reminiscent of Judge Tugendhat saying no one knows what actually happened to Madeleine - so it cannot be used as evidence in any other associated cases. Just catching up busy week . The answer as to why Gerry was there , to try and shoehorn the dogs findings question in was IMO because he has been tipped off by somebody in the chain of SY stating what there next move will be hence trying to get the question over in open court which then would have being reported and quoted in the British media .
Just catching up 
IMO the reason Gerry was desperate to get his dogs point over , [and the real reason why he is there ] is  he has been tipped off by somebody in the chain of command at SY, and he is attempting a pre emptive strike to shape the publics perception because the point he raises  would be published in the British press . 
The Media monitoring is no surprise . they are on here all the time . [ sometimes writing long winded reply's !! ] i can usually spot them a mile off . one was being pedantic with me the other day. 

BTW on that note i will PM Candy floss the reason [ who and why i am confident the mc's were swingers . ]
SSO  i don't give a bugger if the Mccann's are swingers every one to there own i say,if you want to swing then swing, what i want to know is what caused there Daughter to disappear in Portugal.
petunia

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top