The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 5 Mm11

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 5 Mm11

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 5 Regist10

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 5 Empty Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by Woofer 08.07.14 12:08

From what Martin Brunt was saying it seems they are not just there to say their piece - they are also (well Kate so far) being questioned by the Judge and also GA`s lawyer.  Wonder if this will mean GA, when its his turn, will also be questioned by the Judge and Isabel whatsername.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 5 Empty Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by Guest 08.07.14 12:09

Anyone know if any of the wider family or Clarrie are over there with them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 08.07.14 12:10

Woofer wrote:From what Martin Brunt was saying it seems they are not just there to say their piece - they are also (well Kate so far) being questioned by the Judge and also GA`s lawyer.  Wonder if this will mean GA, when its his turn, will also be questioned by the Judge and Isabel whatsername.

I guess so and I can't wait to hear what he has to say.
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.07.14 12:11

jozi wrote:
candyfloss wrote:LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 5 OBLAeB93_normal Kay Burley @KayBurley    ·  12m  
Kate #McCann tells a court that her young son asked her about allegations by a former Portuguese police chief that she killed her daughter
Surly this is hearsay !!!

Of course it is. Kate is using Sean as a witness but is only allowing his testimony to be supplied through her as a conduit. It all comes down to how reliable a source of truth the court decides Kate McCann is. Perhaps the defence might want to raise this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 08.07.14 12:12

Tangled Web wrote:
Woofer wrote:From what Martin Brunt was saying it seems they are not just there to say their piece - they are also (well Kate so far) being questioned by the Judge and also GA`s lawyer.  Wonder if this will mean GA, when its his turn, will also be questioned by the Judge and Isabel whatsername.

I guess so and I can't wait to hear what he has to say.
 pray  pray  pray

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 08.07.14 12:12

They're talking on sky now
Claire25

Activity : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.07.14 12:12

Hicks wrote:So frustrating that there will be no mention of how Sean and his siblings were left alone every night, and more importantly, if these two neglectful parents had more thought for their children they wouldn't be there in Portugal now.

Always trying to deflect the blame away.

Good Luck Mr Amaral. Justice is with you.

GA's lawyer CAN 'mention' how the McCanns left their kids alone EVERY night!

Which led to one of them being 'abducted'

GM mentions good old NCMEC, who have admitted, to have fraudulenty claimed cases of 'missing people' that were NOT 'missing' at all!

And the good old 'standby of 'missing' people found years later.

Does he 'know' something, we don't know?

Like Madeleine WILL 'be found' ALIVE and WELL?

After all, "ThEY thinks she's WITH......" said Gerry's sister Philomena McCann.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.07.14 12:12

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 5 OBLAeB93_normal Kay Burley @KayBurley  ·  30s
Kate #McCann tells court: "Sean asked me in October 'Mr Amaral said you killed Madeleine'. I just said that he said a lot of silly things,"

what
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 08.07.14 12:13

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Tangled Web wrote:
candyfloss wrote:LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 5 OBLAeB93_normal Kay Burley @KayBurley    ·  12m  
Kate #McCann tells a court that her young son asked her about allegations by a former Portuguese police chief that she killed her daughter

If they embarked on this 5 years ago, then the twins would have been 4 and a half years old. I'm not buying it!!!

I hope the judge asked Kate when Sean said this. Ridiculous.

Surely he had to have said it at the age of four, as it seems to be one of the main reasons they are suing GA. After the 'hurt' caused to them, obviously.
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 08.07.14 12:14

Lisa Edington ‏@lisaEdington · 13 hrs
We will have translations from this mornings #McCann libel trial in the next 2 hours https://www.facebook.com/groups/JusticeForMadeleine/ …

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 08.07.14 12:15

Well that is good to hear at least they are  being questioned on their lies and not allowed to prattle any old rubbish....for their cause !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 08.07.14 12:16

candyfloss wrote:LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 5 OBLAeB93_normal Kay Burley @KayBurley    ·  30s  
Kate #McCann tells court: "Sean asked me in October 'Mr Amaral said you killed Madeleine'. I just said that he said a lot of silly things,"

what
I think that first claim came from her treacherous mouth in 2007 long before the book.

Shell-shocked Kate McCann has given a dramatic, impassioned interview to the Sunday Mirror to denounce claims that she killed her own daughter.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id16.html

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 08.07.14 12:17

These two are disgusting. Both prepared to use their children in any way in order to get at the money!

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 08.07.14 12:19

Heard its over for today?

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 08.07.14 12:19

Just watching Sky news....Did I hear correctly?    Gerry just said "who ever took Madeleine must have been laughing these past 6 years" - can't he count?

Also said again (Yawn) "No evidence she is dead" - errr - what about the dogs Gerry?
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 08.07.14 12:19

Miraflores wrote:I would suspect that Sean has heard playground gossip, so this is probably from other children hearing their parents discuss the case. This could well go back to the time of the Mirror's 3 Arguidos forum, and sites such as this. I think relatively few people will have read the translation of Dr Amaral's book.

My own child is a similar age to Amelie and Sean and l don't believe that statement from Kate at all. You just don't tell children things like that, he couldn't have got it off the Internet as kids that age are NOT that Internet savvy so l don't think it's from a friend either.

He must have been told it if true so again l question their parenting! What a disgusting person Kate is, l don't expect many people to apply logic to that statement but just to believe it (well the few idiots they have left for supporters).
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED 08.07.14 12:19

Hicks wrote:These two are disgusting. Both prepared to use their children in any way in order to get at the money!

I agree Katie and the wee man are two of the vilest creatures to appear in public life in a very, very long time.
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.07.14 12:21

Latest news

This facebook page is giving updates (you don't have to have an account to view it)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=668454176569444&set=gm.655336467895764&type=1

Bronte Textusa Admin I don't knw if this qualifies as a Court update but an Anon has posted this in the blog. Please delete if not considered as such: Anonymous8 Jul 2014 12:14:00

Just heard GA's lawyer outside the court on TVI. I liked him.
Said the couple could not speak of social destruction because they had various celebrities supporting them, attended public dinners and Gerry even spoke before the British parliament so it doesn't make sense to allege social destruction
Also said that it's GA who is being persecuted because the book only says what is in the files and for that reason the Portuguese state should have also been sued and it isn't.
[/quote]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 08.07.14 12:22

I bet the press are chomping at the bit, waiting to print what they know..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-2684446/SON-ASKED-ABOUT-MADELEINE-CLAIM.html
Claire25

Activity : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.07.14 12:25

Statement from Kate & Gerry McCann on @SkyNews now from Lisbon libel trial.

•                         
  • LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 5 OBLAeB93_normal
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.07.14 12:26

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 5 OBLAeB93_normal Kay Burley @KayBurley  ·  5m
Kate #McCann: Tells the portuguese libel case son Sean heard about Amaral's allegations on the radio while travelling on the school bus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 08.07.14 12:27

SixMillionQuid wrote:
candyfloss wrote:LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 5 OBLAeB93_normal Kay Burley @KayBurley    ·  30s  

what
I think that first claim came from her treacherous mouth in 2007 long before the book.

Shell-shocked Kate McCann has given a dramatic, impassioned interview to the Sunday Mirror to denounce claims that she killed her own daughter.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id16.html

I hope that Kate McCann has explained to her children how they were made arguidos long before Dr Amaral put pen to paper. The more she opens her mouth, the more she puts her foot right in it.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.07.14 12:27

So logic would lead us to expect the last bit of Sean's question (in order to make that a question rather than a statement) was .."DId you?", to which the logical answer should have been either a yes or a no.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 08.07.14 12:28

link to sky news live feed ( on top right of page )

http://news.sky.com/story/1296995/mccanns-son-asked-about-madeleine-claims
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 08.07.14 12:28

Well lets hope KM doesn't let the twins read the book SHE wrote with graphic descriptions of what she imagined the prep might have done to MM anatomy, and hope they didn't see the headline when the bewk was serialised ' I couldn't make love to Gerry'
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top